Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she’s had a lot of DMs about the Elle Darby thing as Ruby was friendly with her and used to follow her? She’s unfollowed her the other day….
She used to promote her clothing range too as she got lots of freebies.

Speaking of which I’m surprised her promosed ‘what I got for Christmas’ isn’t up yet. Never one to loose out on add/aft links is she! Still I suppose that would require ‘work’ and no doubt princess Ruby absolutely needed a rest over Christmas 🙄

She used to promote her clothing range too as she got lots of freebies.

Speaking of which I’m surprised her promosed ‘what I got for Christmas’ isn’t up yet. Never one to loose out on add/aft links is she! Still I suppose that would require ‘work’ and no doubt princess Ruby absolutely needed a rest over Christmas 🙄
She’s just posted! Says Jan is dark and depressing and she doesn’t feel like doing her job posting. I find it really annoying she goes on about the weather when she had god knows how many holidays and breaks last year so saw a lot more sunshine than most people.

i forgot she advertised elles Angelle collection. I think she was sent stuff nov or early Dec if I remember rightly

Reactions: 6
Haha my god what a princess. I knew she was in a mood the other morning when she had a fit because the lighting was off when doing her make up. Get a grip Ruby ffs. Imagine saying to your boss sorry I can’t come in I just don’t like the weather it depresses me and I CBA

Reactions: 7
But it’s okay because if you’re feeling down (aren’t we all after the last two years only we’ve not had the double figure holidays, tens of thousands of pounds of designer wear and more rule breaking than you can count) you absolutely can take up a new expensive hobby, wander to a bookshop midweek and buy ten books and games etc to cheer you up and have extra self care time because you feel a bit down.
Oh wait no, most of us have proper jobs and responsibilities.
Another classic read the room moment from Ruby.

Reactions: 10
That’s it exactly. She’s all woe is me, I’m just like you guyzz dealing with the new year and Jan blues before proceeding to show off trying rock climbing, dropping a fortune on books, going for long walks in the middle of the day. Does she not realise how that looks when most of her audience are stuck working in daylight hours and have to do shopping and walking at the weekend?? She’s so ridiculous, it’s just laughable now. Bet she has her first holiday by Feb at the latest.

Anyone got any ideas for a thread title as well?? Feels like Princess needs to be in it

Reactions: 9
Princess Ruby, woe is me me me. So hard done to, don’t forget I’ve followed the rules to the tee (not)

Couldn’t decide between woe is me or it’s all about me haha
Or out of touch with reality.

So many options at this point 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
Princess Ruby has sulked since Christmas because Sam has signed to stay at Blackburn and we all know she doesn’t like the weather up north. She’s not felt well and has struggled with basically doing nothing and not having to “work” for a living and maybe because the Christmas presents she received were relatively normal and there was no big designer gifts. She is so spoilt and out of touch with reality 😱

• Wow
Princess Ruby has sulked since Christmas because Sam has signed to stay at Blackburn and we all know she doesn’t like the weather up north. She’s not felt well and has struggled with basically doing nothing and not having to “work” for a living and maybe because the Christmas presents she received were relatively normal and there was no big designer gifts. She is so spoilt and out of touch with reality 😱
Is this in her latest you tube??

I feel a bit sorry for her you know (don’t hate me)
She looks like she’s got the world on her shoulders. Maybe it is the above, but part of me thinks maybe her mum isn’t doing well. I hope it’s not that. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s got the world on her shoulders. Maybe it is the above, but part of me thinks maybe her mum isn’t doing well. I hope it’s not that. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
It would be sad if its her mum, but I just think it’s princess Ruby not getting her own way for things, like Sam staying blackburn and weddings plans can duck up at anytime due to covid, but most importantly its been 2 months since princess had a holiday.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest YouTube, she really does seem down. Whilst I hope she's ok, it does seem to me that she got lip fillers during her illness-related hiatus? I'm no expert but her face definitely looks different.

She used to be so transparent about things like this - asking for tear trough filler recommendations etc. No problem with it personally but would be nice if she mentioned having these things done!

1641805411955.png

Reactions: 9

I know people can lie but someone asked her a few weeks ago how her mum was doing and she said great.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest YouTube, she really does seem down. Whilst I hope she's ok, it does seem to me that she got lip fillers during her illness-related hiatus? I'm no expert but her face definitely looks different.

She used to be so transparent about things like this - asking for tear trough filler recommendations etc. No problem with it personally but would be nice if she mentioned having these things done!

View attachment 978904
Agree, nothing wrong with tweaks but I think when you have a huge following, many impressionable young girls you have a responsibility to be honest.
defo agree on the lip Front? Her top lip seems much fuller.
so sad she seems to be changing herself, losing weight, fillers etc and Yet still doesn’t seem happy in her own skin / with her life :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know people can lie but someone asked her a few weeks ago how her mum was doing and she said great.
I recall this too. If her mum isn’t well then I’m sorry to hear that and I think people would understand if she took time off. However, she chose to make a vlog (44 minutes) that consisted of at least 10 minutes of explaining why she didnt bother with vlogmas and hasn’t done any work in Jan due to feeling down and hating the weather etc. I wish I could use those excuses in my job. Sorry manager, not going to work much in Jan because it’s a bit grey outside and I feel down. It’s another world.
I thought Sam got her really thoughtful gifts but when she showed the case he bought her she just kept saying it looks like the expensive one I wanted 🙄🙄 I wonder if she thinks he’s tight not buying her what she wanted.

Then the moan about not living near her mum as sometimes you need your mum to motivate you to clean your house. Very strange thing to say. I would never invite my mum round to help me sort my tit out. I think that’s so insulting, my mum looked after me as child she shouldn't have to do it when I’m a grown adult. Genuinely why doesn’t she have time to do this herself. She has more free time that the average 20 something.

I think she’s unhappy as she has any lost identify. I actually think Ruby would be happier in a job (even if it pays peanuts) working for a charity or something. She clearly is smart an is just not fulfilling her potential and deep down she knows it. Problem is once you get used to a lifestyle of constant holidays and designer gear it’s probably impossible to go back to a more ordinary life.

The away suitcase is only like £350 less than the carry on Rimowa case. I would be pissed too if my husband to be was on Sams salary and opted for the cheaper one 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree, nothing wrong with tweaks but I think when you have a huge following, many impressionable young girls you have a responsibility to be honest.
defo agree on the lip Front? Her top lip seems much fuller.
so sad she seems to be changing herself, losing weight, fillers etc and Yet still doesn’t seem happy in her own skin / with her life :(
She does look different in her latest video. She’s definitely had work done. Such a shame, I’ve always thought she was naturally very pretty. Why do these girls feel like they need to mess around with their faces when they’re so young. Wait till your forties - that’s when you’ll need a bit of help!

Reactions: 5
The what I got for Christmas - Sam must have topped a thousand l. Ninja, jewellery etc etc yet she still comes across as though it wasn’t quite enough with the suitcase wise.
then today she’s bought herself / been gifted another designer handbag.
her life really is the wag lifestyle isn’t it, reformer Pilates, yoga classes, daily trips to IKEA / bookshops / Waitrose to get the ingredients for teas before taking a few outfit pics toget aff money from followers.
I almost feel sorry for her, how boring, shallow and unfulfilling. So vapid and materialistic.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps he got a swipe up for the Away case from another influencer 😂

I do think what he earns is kind of irrelevant as gifts shouldnt just be about what you spend, but picking nice thoughtful things. A £500 case is a spendy gift never mind £900+ on the Rimowa. And where does it end, I meant if you’re spending 900 on a case you might as well spend another grand and get an LV case. That logic must be how some rich people end up spending their money, so I respect him if he’s actually a bit more restrained as I cannot believe spending £900 on a case is really worth it (nor £500 for that matter).
It just comes across as ungrateful to me. Maybe she should have bought the case herself if really wanted the expensive one.

Reactions: 8
Who buys themselves a YSL bag two weeks after Christmas to cheer themselves up on a gloomy day 🙄 she really hasn’t a bleeping clue

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.