Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely done something to her face, if you look at her oldest videos she looks so different now.
Also her hair colour used to be much nicer than it is now. I know her hairdresser is meant to be the bees knees but I just donā€™t think that tone and all over blonde suit her.

Reactions: 9
She has definitely done something to her face, if you look at her oldest videos she looks so different now.
Also her hair colour used to be much nicer than it is now. I know her hairdresser is meant to be the bees knees but I just donā€™t think that tone and all over blonde suit her.
Itā€™s so hard to figure out what sheā€™s had done, but itā€™s definitely something! Itā€™s like sheā€™s had 0.5ml everywhere so everything has changed slightly rather than one thing really obviously.

she needs to stop being selfish and reveal who her aesthetician is!

Reactions: 5
Does any one think it could be her eyes? They used to be quite hooded towards the edges but now not so much? If so, Iā€™d love to know what she had done and where tbh as mine are the same. I really wish influencers would be upfront about it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it could be the eyes! When I looked at her old videos I thought she might have done something to her nose too. She needs to just say it. People have more respect for influencers that are honest about things like this I think

Yeah it could be the eyes! When I looked at her old videos I thought she might have done something to her nose too. She needs to just say it. People have more respect for influencers that are honest about things like this I think
Completely agree think if youā€™re selling your brand based on you appearance you need to be honest.
I think eyes / nose / botox and lip fillers.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m pretty sure she admitted she had tear away filler under her eyes, canā€™t remember where I seen that though, maybe one of her stories

Iā€™m pretty sure she admitted she had tear away filler under her eyes, canā€™t remember where I seen that though, maybe one of her stories
If tear away is the same as tear trough then yes sheā€™s definitely had that! I remember her asking for recommendations and that sheā€™d had it done or was going to but I donā€™t think she shared more than that

With all the different tweekments available these days the more I appreciate people's natural features. Fake hair and lashes is one thing but I'm starting to realize that most people in the public eye have had something done.

I don't understand '16 hours per week, Monday-Friday'. 16 hours is two full work days, which would make sense for someone looking for some p/t work experience, who could work on other jobs/projects the rest of the week. But this sounds like she wants her assistant to be available to her all week, but only wants to pay the p/t hours :unsure:

She probably thinks it would be an honour to work for her šŸ˜‚ Made me laugh ā€œjoin my teamā€ Privileged Princess Ruby at her best

Reactions: 1
I don't understand '16 hours per week, Monday-Friday'. 16 hours is two full work days, which would make sense for someone looking for some p/t work experience, who could work on other jobs/projects the rest of the week. But this sounds like she wants her assistant to be available to her all week, but only wants to pay the p/t hours :unsure:
Itā€™s really odd isnā€™t it, like wanting someone for 3 hours a day. That would make it harder for someone to juggle another job especially in social media where itā€™s prob easier to work one role for 2 days fully so they can take on work from another client. Wonder if itā€™s salaried or a contract role so she doesnā€™t have to provide a pension and benefits etc

Reactions: 4
the reason she hasnā€™t put content out because itā€™s been raining apparently.. Ruby how do you expect all the other content creators without footballer bfs money put out content? They pull there finger out snd make it work because they have bills to pay? sheā€™s so lazy!

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s really odd isnā€™t it, like wanting someone for 3 hours a day. That would make it harder for someone to juggle another job especially in social media where itā€™s prob easier to work one role for 2 days fully so they can take on work from another client. Wonder if itā€™s salaried or a contract role so she doesnā€™t have to provide a pension and benefits etc
so strange, would love to know how much she will be paying them

Not liking the manager being involved in the vid, itā€™s very Mollymae. Itā€™s like a rent a friend situation. Definitely ditch that idea Ruby!
I think sheā€™s had more teeth bonding done, her smile looks wider and teeth look bigger.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.