Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also heard that her friends aren’t allowed to post pics of her on social media

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I also heard that her friends aren’t allowed to post pics of her on social media
Oh really?! Doesn’t surprise me. I bet the wedding will be embargoed as well until she says pictures can be shared

Reactions: 3
Had to go to London for the day for a ‘medical appt’
New fillers and or Botox pending then…

Reactions: 7
Last barrage of aff links and ads in so that people have got time to order before Christmas and Princess Ruby can earn as much as she can before the year ends

Reactions: 4
All those aff links funding her fillers and Botox. She’ll look a different person by the time the lavish wedding rolls round

Reactions: 6
Notice she still hasn’t been on her stories since London. Wonder if she’s waiting for the work to settle …

Reactions: 6
the photo of sam doing diy.. i’m so relatable look! no Ruby you get workmen in 99% of the time 😂

Reactions: 1
Bet she was hoping the championship would be postponed but the EFL bosses have said teams have to play if they can. There’s bound to be a moan at some point that she can’t do what she wants at Xmas due to Sam’s job 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe if she had a proper job herself she’d know plenty of ppl work over Xmas. We don’t all lounge around in pjs and walking the dog at 11am

Reactions: 2
Still no photos of the Princess since her “medical appointment “ in London. Just waiting for the new face to be revealed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.