Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got her aff links in this morning too. Keep the dollars rolling in

Reactions: 2
The caption of her in the toilets on the latest insta pic - ‘dressing up for once’
Yeah discounting the multiples nights whilst abroad x 2 as you went away twice within days. And all the accompanying insta pics. Then the dressed up for your recent holiday in London with friends etc etc. I could go on but I’m bored already!
unlike the majority of us who genuinely haven’t been dressed up in years nor will be in the near future…
🙄🙄😖🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The caption of her in the toilets on the latest insta pic - ‘dressing up for once’
Yeah discounting the multiples nights whilst abroad x 2 as you went away twice within days. And all the accompanying insta pics. Then the dressed up for your recent holiday in London with friends etc etc. I could go on but I’m bored already!
unlike the majority of us who genuinely haven’t been dressed up in years nor will be in the near future…
🙄🙄😖🤦🏼‍♀️

You know what, I’m meant to be going out on Saturday night with my friends for the first time in almost three years… my friend tested positive yesterday so it’s cancelled. Cheers ruby for dressing up for once

spot on. She acts like she never goes anywhere but she’s actually out and about allll the time. She’s had more holidays this year than most people had in the last 2 or 3 years. But she volunteered to be an NHS helper so it’s all good, she must have been exhausted filling out the form.
Her latest story says lazy day… seriously when is your day actually busy?

She's definitely not relatable .. She lives in a house that costs over £1 million in Alderley Edge. Not sure why she makes out that she lives in Altrincham🤔 In any case, she's living a different life to me.

• Wow
She's definitely not relatable .. She lives in a house that costs over £1 million in Alderley Edge. Not sure why she makes out that she lives in Altrincham🤔 In any case, she's living a different life to me.
That’s surprised me. I live in altrincham and always thought she lived here too. Not sure what she has to gain from trying to insinuate she lives here 🤔

Same here, she’s definitely indicated she lives in Altrincham. Is she trying to throw people off the scent in case people look for her house in Alderley Edge I wonder. As AE much smaller town. Or is pretending to live in Alti part of her ‘I’m so normal’ pantomime act.
I mean today she’s filming herself reorganising a shelf which is soooo relatable to those of us working!!!

Reactions: 3
Yes, she is always quite private in her videos - closes her shutter's etc. I think because she spends a lot of time eating out/taking photos in Alti, she's happy for people to assume and won't correct them. She does go out in Alderley but rarely tags the restaurants etc

Same here, she’s definitely indicated she lives in Altrincham. Is she trying to throw people off the scent in case people look for her house in Alderley Edge I wonder. As AE much smaller town. Or is pretending to live in Alti part of her ‘I’m so normal’ pantomime act.
I mean today she’s filming herself reorganising a shelf which is soooo relatable to those of us working!!!
I think you are right. Altrincham is a much larger place where lot’s of footballers and influencers live so it’s probably easier to just let people assume that’s where she is.

Love that she thinks she’s such a big star she has to keep her blinds shut and lie about where she’s living! No one cares that much 🤣

but I do think it answers part of why struggle to like her. I mean firstly her content is not relatable at all but she’s also not authentic, she hides a lot of what she does and where she goes because she doesn’t want to be called out as a privileged rich girl whilst she’s trying to flog white company to the masses. Ultimately she doesn’t need the income from insta either so she can afford to put on an act about who she is and what she’s like whereas other influencers have to work hard at being likeable and authentic to actually pay bills.

Reactions: 5
she is starting to annoy me
More than ever now.

Its always the same thing…

Oh haven’t been feeling great so didn’t know videos, oh been away so didnt do a video. Oh lacked motivation didn’t do a video

Oh wait I have a sponsership/#ad… here’s a video I miraculously find time and motivation to do 🙄🙄🙄

Her YouTube followers have flatlined and views are barely growing. Her insta isn’t growing much either. I wonder if people are starting to see through her half arsedness.
I don’t even get why she does influencing tbh because it doesn’t seem like she enjoys it. I think it’s just fills a bit of time in her day, otherwise she’d have to say she’s unemployed and lives off Sam

Reactions: 3
This surprised me too - I always thought Altrincham based on the amount of posts she does there. Have you seen her home then?
she’s the queen of half truths and fakeness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.