Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes from what I would call a genetically blessed family and she’s completely gone overboard and messed up her looks hugely.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even look the same person in those pictures.
Look like her lips definitely been done - the top lip is especially noticeable and the shape of the end of her nose is completely unrecognisable too.
A shame as she was really pretty and natural before but just looks fake and overdone now.
Her hair looks a brassy yellow 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she storied her day yesterday. Except she said she forgot to film in the afternoon because Sam came home and they had dinner out.

its like she can’t even do her so called job for a full day. She gets bored and forgets.
oh and faffing about on your laptop isn’t a days work. Honestly she needs to get a real job as her brain must be rotting doing duck all every day.

Reactions: 7
So she storied her day yesterday. Except she said she forgot to film in the afternoon because Sam came home and they had dinner out.

its like she can’t even do her so called job for a full day. She gets bored and forgets.
oh and faffing about on your laptop isn’t a days work. Honestly she needs to get a real job as her brain must be rotting doing duck all every day.
Don’t forget the dog walks, personal trainer sesh, multiple outfit changes and sunbathing in the garden.
Such a hard days work … no wonder she needs so many holidays 🙄

Reactions: 9
Cos Sam only gets like a few weeks off apparently and it’s soooo hard for poor Ruby having to plan her holidays around it.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see she’s remembered that Olivia Rose Smith was once her so called best friend when she was going through treatment and gaining followers off the back of it ......

Reactions: 5
What do you think?
I wonder if a brow lift with botox has gone wrong since one eye is hooded and the other isn‘t in the slightest (the hooded one in this picture is on the right.) Or has is always been like this?

Reactions: 1
The clapping her hands together constantly, and annoying laugh is so unbearable.

take a shot every time she says 'and everything like that'
Don't get me started on when she says 'menna be going to...' or 'I was gonnu'

Just caught up on her last vlog, of course princess ruby would need 2 dresses for her wedding 🙄

Reactions: 2
So now they are completely gutting a perfectly ok bathroom when she could just use her imagination and transform it. But no Princess Ruby has got to show off and spend a ridiculous amount of money so that she can put it all on Instagram.

Wait for the influx of peloton stories.
unlike most Ruby won’t need to fit it in around a job / other commitments. She needs something in her life to give her some purpose she’s turning into a stereotype.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that those small round glasses just REALLY don’t suit her?

Anyone else think that those small round glasses just REALLY don’t suit her?
Just gone back to her story.. WHY is she filming in a field with cows? Does she know nothing? Bet sams taking the vids and has raffle there. As someone who has a lot of farming/rural connections, this has annoyed me

Reactions: 5
Just gone back to her story.. WHY is she filming in a field with cows? Does she know nothing? Bet sams taking the vids and has raffle there. As someone who has a lot of farming/rural connections, this has annoyed me
So many whys. Why would you wear that on a walk to an overgrown field? Or did she take the dress and sandals and change there? Hardly ‘candid’ if so. It’s more a dress for wearing in town surely?

I totally agree re the dog. Dogs off lead near livestock is wrong and illegal.
And ever since I read a story about one of those Irish setter / doodle dogs savaging a deer in Richmond Park I have to admit I’m not keen on that breed at all.
I know some of it is about how the dog is trained but Ruby always alludes to raffle being a handful, it does make me wonder if they really have it under control.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.