Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus now she’s on a break in Devon! So out of touch. Wonder if it’s another £1000 a night stay

Reactions: 5
No idea! She’s said we’ve come to Devon with friends so doesn’t sound like they are staying with family? She’s had more holidays in a month than I’ve had in two years

Reactions: 6
No idea! She’s said we’ve come to Devon with friends so doesn’t sound like they are staying with family? She’s had more holidays in a month than I’ve had in two years
Yeah, I just assumed it’d be friends down there🤷🏼‍♀️

Finally unfollowed today. I love Ruby’s style but have been feeling increasingly priced out of her content. Every swipe up recently is to Net a Porter and a bit gut wrenching to be continuously reminded of how I’ll probably never be in a position to drop £300 on a summer dress. Need to find myself a footballer boyfriend, I’ve clearly been doing life wrong!

Reactions: 9
I looked up the place too and saw the £500 a night and this just after a swanky holiday to Portugal, kitted out in designer outfits. No other 24 year old has the kind of money. Honestly who is her audience, she might as well go full luxury blogger and stop pretending that her lifestyle is affordable to people that are not influencers and WAGS

Reactions: 8
Only £500 a night this time.
seriously does she do anything other than shop and holiday? Not relatable in the slightest but doesn’t even see it …
Yeah, I seen that, I was surprised tbh. But, £500 a night isn’t bad between 6 of them, if they all stayed there. I think recently she has purchased more designer/high-end items. So she might be pricing herself out of her target market. But, I would have thought, the majority of her followers can afford elements of her lifestyle, I know my mutuals can.

Reactions: 1
all my friends earn good money in professional jobs but wouldn’t spent £400 on dresses and designer swimsuits for one holiday. Nor spend £6k on a holiday to Portugal. But then in the real world people are saving or have bought their own home, so don’t want to waste money on net a Porter clothes just to go to Portugal.
She should just go luxury blogger rather than pretend she’s just a normal gal wearing topshop and going to home sense for bargains because she’s really not living an ordinary life.

Invited to a shop opening - free items from them then add add links to everything so she earns money off the back of them 🙄.

She’s so false! She’s currently in Spain but not posting that she’s there.. I saw her with her boyfriend, if I remember correctly getting a flight to palma, or somewhere in Spain! I was at the airport whilst waiting to my flight to Iceland! Wouldn’t mind but she acts so goody two shoes but is clearly trying to hide she’s away by posting a ‘photo dump’

• Wow
She’s so false! She’s currently in Spain but not posting that she’s there.. I saw her with her boyfriend, if I remember correctly getting a flight to palma, or somewhere in Spain! I was at the airport whilst waiting to my flight to Iceland! Wouldn’t mind but she acts so goody two shoes but is clearly trying to hide she’s away by posting a ‘photo dump’
She has been to more different places in the last month than I have in two years..
Portugal, Devon twice, London and now Spain?

Reactions: 4
😖 she’ll hide behind the oh it was essential for wedding planning then turn it into a sob story about how hard it is planning a wedding aboard currently.

I genuinely don’t think she has / ever had any regard for the rules or keeping others safe. All she’s done is rule break and tried to hide it.
Last year was baby showers, bridesmaid asking, meals in different tiers and trips to London all when she shouldn’t have been.

Unless she catches Covid I don’t think she’ll ever have any care for others / the guidance.

😖 she’ll hide behind the oh it was essential for wedding planning then turn it into a sob story about how hard it is planning a wedding aboard currently.

I genuinely don’t think she has / ever had any regard for the rules or keeping others safe. All she’s done is rule break and tried to hide it.
Last year was baby showers, bridesmaid asking, meals in different tiers and trips to London all when she shouldn’t have been.

Unless she catches Covid I don’t think she’ll ever have any care for others / the guidance.
It’s crazy. I’m going away tomorrow night for one night in the uk. We need a break.

One of my closest friends had a baby in March last year and I’ve met him twice… I saw my godchildren just before Christmas to drop their presents off and hadn’t seen them for a year prior. I haven’t seen them since.

Has ruby even been for her jab? She’s the same age as me and I had mine just over a week ago. But I guess it’s hard to go to an appointment when you’re abroad or on holiday all the time.

and there it is!
The sob story / justification in her stories. ‘If we didn’t come away again now Sam couldn’t have come until the wedding day’ so predictable. Wonder if she’ll quarantine this time like she’s supposed to? Doubtful…

Why does she always have to use sam as an excuse!? Like that makes her behaviour any better.

Reactions: 7
and there it is!
The sob story / justification in her stories. ‘If we didn’t come away again now Sam couldn’t have come until the wedding day’ so predictable. Wonder if she’ll quarantine this time like she’s supposed to? Doubtful…
Just a load of rubbish!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.