Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it. Unless she’s off to London as she tends to go quiet then.

I was thinking about her trip to Manchester haul. So she got the dior strap which people saying is £1k. She must have spent about 70/80 quid in Zara and £100+ in other stories, maybe even £200 given she got quite a few things. That’s not an average shopping trip really.

Then she’s shilling a gifted Samsung tv on her grid.

Her freebies and spending habits just not relatable. And wish she’d stop with the stupid wide leg poses.

Reactions: 1
I doubt it. Unless she’s off to London as she tends to go quiet then.

I was thinking about her trip to Manchester haul. So she got the dior strap which people saying is £1k. She must have spent about 70/80 quid in Zara and £100+ in other stories, maybe even £200 given she got quite a few things. That’s not an average shopping trip really.

Then she’s shilling a gifted Samsung tv on her grid.

Her freebies and spending habits just not relatable. And wish she’d stop with the stupid wide leg poses.

And then was on stories last night / today ( her posts all blur into one...) showing new converse she’d bought at over 100.

But don’t forget she’s a sustainable advocate 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Funny how Ruby hasn’t posted any photos of the baby shower that she held indoors in her house this weekend 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how Ruby hasn’t posted any photos of the baby shower that she held indoors in her house this weekend 😂

Ooo what’s the tea? Was it at Ruby’s house? I can’t follow her stories as she seems to have been in London a fair bit as well

Ooo what’s the tea? Was it at Ruby’s house? I can’t follow her stories as she seems to have been in London a fair bit as well
Yep it’s all over one of her friends stories, (who is private I think) definitely Ruby’s navy kitchen. Although I bet she took her fair share of pics outdoors so she can post them and gloat about her oh so amazing hosting skills 😂

And re the stories lately - she seems to be posting them a few hours or a day or two later?

I can never tell if these no5 blooms she advertises are an ad/gifted because she never declares it but it just seems far too often to be posting about them

Selling the chloe Wellington boots that have only been worn for a photo shoot 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Sustainable advocate strikes again! Shocking how much money she wastes on fast fashion / designer purchases just for a gram picture

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did she really just buy a bunch of ASOS wedding dresses to film in and then return? Does she not get that these items will never be resold and just end up In landfills?

• Wow
Horrible trend. I’ve seen a few videos like this on YouTube. Feels kind of sneery to have a rich woman try on affordable dressing gowns for the lols knowing she can call the cheap and horrible or whatever. Especially when we know princess premium Ruby will have a gown costing 10k or more custom made. She makes me sick.

Them dresses are really nice for the price and if you want a casual wedding. I actually know a girl who works in fashion and wore the last one for her evening reception and she looked incredible.

I also don’t understand this trend. I’ve seen others on YouTube showing the actual dresses they’ve tried on but not bought. I personally think that’s more realistic and if you want to do wedding content, be real or don’t bother.

Reactions: 6
Horrible trend. I’ve seen a few videos like this on YouTube. Feels kind of sneery to have a rich woman try on affordable dressing gowns for the lols knowing she can call the cheap and horrible or whatever. Especially when we know princess premium Ruby will have a gown costing 10k or more custom made. She makes me sick.
I agree, not sure how I feel about these videos but at the same time I do watch them when done. To be fair to Ruby, she was highly complimentary of them all and was very impressed with them.
Them dresses are really nice for the price and if you want a casual wedding. I actually know a girl who works in fashion and wore the last one for her evening reception and she looked incredible.

I also don’t understand this trend. I’ve seen others on YouTube showing the actual dresses they’ve tried on but not bought. I personally think that’s more realistic and if you want to do wedding content, be real or don’t bother.
I watched one of her going dress shopping vlogs and she put the reasoning for not showing them as there being ones she’s not ruled out as having as her dress but I sort of feel like you would know if they were or weren’t so she could have showed some....

Reactions: 2
I agree, not sure how I feel about these videos but at the same time I do watch them when done. To be fair to Ruby, she was highly complimentary of them all and was very impressed with them.

I watched one of her going dress shopping vlogs and she put the reasoning for not showing them as there being ones she’s not ruled out as having as her dress but I sort of feel like you would know if they were or weren’t so she could have showed some....
Yeah, I understand that. She could have done the ones she completely ruled out.

Yeah, I understand that. She could have done the ones she completely ruled out.
Yeah totally would’ve been good to show. I think part of her problem is she wants to ride on this wedding side of things but without actually showing the side of it properly. Like she said she wouldn’t share any details till after the wedding

Such an unnecessary essay on why she wasn't posting about Palestine...

Politics degree or whatever it is she has but stayed silent on the current issues. A token donation page today then wham back with the ads for hello fresh and earning her ££. Insta is nothing more than a cash cow for her

Politics degree or whatever it is she has but stayed silent on the current issues. A token donation page today then wham back with the ads for hello fresh and earning her ££. Insta is nothing more than a cash cow for her
politics degree AND used to write briefing docs for journalists going into war zones for her Uncle’s company so should have a good understanding of the situation. She really has become so vapid.

Reactions: 9
Oh wait, one more token repost. Wonder if she’s reading here?! Nothing all week then one right after we’ve talked about it ... if only she cared more about raising awareness / speaking up on the issues than how she’s perceived

Ruby’s best mate is in Portugal whilst pregnant and with her under one year old, after catching covid in her pregnancy last year I just see it as highly irresponsible
Bet ruby is with her too

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.