Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do love her outfits, but tracksuits and trench coats just don’t look good together for me 😂 really hope it’s nice and summery, i’d be tempted to buy from there if so. i’m bored of seeing ‘boutiques’ buy from aliexpress and sell on for triple the price

I haven’t been on her insta in a while and just had a scroll, she covers a face a lot in her recent pics?!

She’s been quiet, or have I missed stories?
A friend of Ruby’s had a photo of her dog on her story yesterday and it 100% wasn’t taken in Ruby’s house 😂 And it wasn’t the pal she’s been claiming to bubble with because of childcare reasons. But of course she will come on tomorrow saying how lovely it has been to meet up with pals outside ✨socially distanced of course✨

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else recall Ruby declaring in the last week or two that she wasn’t shopping or working with fast fashion brands anymore? Or am I possibly getting confused with someone else? Most of Ruby’s recent outfits are Zara and H&M new stock, brands that are at the very forefront of fast fashion :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Was this comment about her outfits being Karen from one of you girls😂

i’ve not had a look at her beige boring content in months until this popped up on my tiktok. She’s as boring as ever i see. White shirt and blue jeans wow Ruby so innovative

5A4FB32A-6399-422E-8D62-FCEE5598D409.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bored already of the wedding dress requests / qs / chat / stories / pictures.
lovely She’s excited but I feel like it’s going to be constant as let’s face it other than swipe ups to make the ££ content is lacking

Reactions: 1
Also, how did she get those wedding dress appointments so quickly? She asked for bridal shop recommendations maybe three days ago and has already been? I booked my appointments over a month ago and the earliest I could get was May as there’s a massive backlog since reopening after lockdown.

Reactions: 5
Also, how did she get those wedding dress appointments so quickly? She asked for bridal shop recommendations maybe three days ago and has already been? I booked my appointments over a month ago and the earliest I could get was May as there’s a massive backlog since reopening after lockdown.
I doubt she even needed recommendations and just used it as a chance to post.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t care less about her bridal appointments, I just need her to stop playing with her hair while she talks 😱

Reactions: 4
Sustainability advocate rubes is back with yet another haul (plus a grand on a handbag strap) 💤 😴 is there any other content she produces other than spending?

Last edited:
She’s so full these days. I barely bother checking on her as she’s doing nothing. Wonder if, once she marries Sam, she will just sack the whole thing off.

I wonder if she’ll mention the footballers social media black out, or if she’ll participate 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.