Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In London on her grid? Despite manchester being tier 3 and no travel out the area advised. Yet another rule flaunt.

Reactions: 1
In London on her grid? Despite manchester being tier 3 and no travel out the area advised. Yet another rule flaunt.
I keep thinking this. Clearly a lot of London (or elsewhere) backdrops. I bet if she was challenged she would say they are old photos though

Does anyone know how the hello fresh thing works. If people sign up with her code will she get money off all he future orders she does with them? That is ridiculous if so, they’re hardly in need of free meals, she will surely earn a decent amount through her instagramming and he’s a championship league footballer....

Considering she makes out she likes to be vocal on topics and politics she hasn’t said a word about free school meals or children going hungry which with her following / bf status / wealth I imagine she would be able to make a difference with. But then again why would she care if it isn’t about her and there isn’t a code or swipe up to benefit her.

Reactions: 8
Every other story is an AD... I know they are there to make money but it doesn’t seem very genuine anymore

Every other story is an AD... I know they are there to make money but it doesn’t seem very genuine anymore
yea, I always found her really down to earth but the last few months she comes across as a show off and that her instagram is just for ads

Reactions: 4
None of her swipe ups seemed to be marked as affiliate links either - not sure that’s following the guidelines as can’t believe for a second she isn’t making a % of the links

Considering she makes out she likes to be vocal on topics and politics she hasn’t said a word about free school meals or children going hungry which with her following / bf status / wealth I imagine she would be able to make a difference with. But then again why would she care if it isn’t about her and there isn’t a code or swipe up to benefit her.
Na instead she’s just advertised HelloFresh when she can afford a full on food shop. She is political when she wants to be and never acknowledges her privilege

Reactions: 6
She’s got so much time on her hands, she could volunteer with a charity or work for a charity for free if she wanted. She’s happy to rant about political things but never actually does anything to help.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch Olivia meets her match??? Meeting up with the girls from the football club....

• Wow
No, I just thought it was interesting because she was talking about other WAGs and them planning weddings. Presumably her and Ruby aren’t close
Wouldn’t surprise me. Sam doesn’t play much! Was Naomi and that Shauna that ruby is friends with on it?

I imagine Ruby thinks she’s above mixing with most other WAGs. I noticed she has a secret account the other day when she commented on Sams professional Instagram page

Herself and Olivia seem like chalk and cheese tbh!

Jesus she is desperate to get these affiliate links going tonight ... First she puts up 20% discount for ASOS (af) linking Charlotte Tilbury. Someone tells her they aren’t included (as you would expect tbh). Then she puts up an Af link for the CT website saying it’s 25% off if you join, but it’s only off certain products 🤣 She ought to do more research next time instead of misleading her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All seems very grabby doesn’t it. Can’t see that she needs the aff link money that much

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.