Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot all about her until she popped up on my discover page just now. Made the mistake of watching her stories and she’s still doing the stupid shrug/smirk outfit videos aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh STOP 😩

Reactions: 1
Forgot all about her until she popped up on my discover page just now. Made the mistake of watching her stories and she’s still doing the stupid shrug/smirk outfit videos aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh STOP 😩
She made it worse and posted all the “bloopers” which are even more awkward omg

Reactions: 3
All seems very grabby doesn’t it. Can’t see that she needs the aff link money that much
I don’t think sams the kinda guy to give her his credit card so she can buy clothes and makeup etc so she probably does need it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So her first part of the response was about trolling. I find that shocking! She can choose whether she has comments/reads her DMs, but some people do not have a choice but to work 12 hour shifts and barely earn the minimum wage. She needs to have a reality check and in no way do I condone trolling but she is too soft and gets hurt by any comment that isn’t bum licking her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I can’t even think what trolling she would get?? She got a message about taking Raffie to the peaks (literally days before the police in the peaks told people to stop going there and released that drone footage). I remember her reacting so badly to that. She claimed she has to take raffie to the peaks because he needs so much walking. The message wasn’t rude in the first place though.

she’s really quite pathetic. All that message is about how hard it is for her to stay home on her own.

also I’m sure she lives in Altrincham which is in tier 3 restrictions. Looks like she might be one of Those snobs that still believe Altrincham is in Cheshire (it’s not).

her trolling? i don’t believe for a second the trolling is as bad as she makes it.

so what people called you out for not going to the blm Protests after being so vocal about it? And you used Covid as an excuse but it was fine for you to go to spain a few weeks later? And then to avoid quarantine rules you decided to go to greece? And then still ignored the quarantine advice when you came back by going straight to london from manchester and being in close contact with people?

She is just a thin skinned prissy princess, unless you lick her ass or agree with everything she says she thinks you’re trolling.

wish she would leave instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God that post about trolling 😴 if its that bad then stop being an "influencer?" She really doesnt realise how good shes got it.

Oh lord - YouTube giving us tips on how to shoot her Instagram content.
telling us so so stressful and it’s such a hard job. Really ruby?! Really.
She had to book a hotel near where she films to make sure it was less pressured and she wasn’t getting anxiety which she usually does on shoot days.
Meanwhile the rest of us continue to work in a pandemic or are worried about job security.

God she’s done a video about the wedding already and they’re not getting married until summer 2022. 🤦🏻‍♀️

God she’s done a video about the wedding already and they’re not getting married until summer 2022. 🤦🏻‍♀️
When he proposed she was probably thinking oh my god think of the content I now have 🤑

Her story today of her grinning and thinking Sam was gonna put his arm round but he was just taking off his hoodie HAhahahahaha omg so awkward and she posted it

Reactions: 2
Her story today of her grinning and thinking Sam was gonna put his arm round but he was just taking off his hoodie HAhahahahaha omg so awkward and she posted it
😱😱😱 awkward! Why was she forcing him to put his arm round her and show off on insta? is she that insecure...?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh lord - YouTube giving us tips on how to shoot her Instagram content.
telling us so so stressful and it’s such a hard job. Really ruby?! Really.
She had to book a hotel near where she films to make sure it was less pressured and she wasn’t getting anxiety which she usually does on shoot days.
Meanwhile the rest of us continue to work in a pandemic or are worried about job security.
‘getting anxiety on shoot days’
Hahahahahahah who does she think she is!!! Ok Kendall Jenner just take a break from your crazy high life

also this trolling business is embarrassing. What would she do if she had Molly Mae’s fame/following, she’d really throw a tantrum!

Reactions: 4
‘getting anxiety on shoot days’
Hahahahahahah who does she think she is!!! Ok Kendall Jenner just take a break from your crazy high life

also this trolling business is embarrassing. What would she do if she had Molly Mae’s fame/following, she’d really throw a tantrum!
hahaha shes so cringe. Anxiety for taking a few photos in different outfits. Give over, this woman would know hard work if it punched her in the head.

shes moaning again today. Sam has to work weekends... boo hoo honey so do lots of people.

Reactions: 6
Moaning that Sam works weekend despite that being the thing that funds her cushy lifestyle ..... 😊😊😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t think she’d be the type to celebrate her dogs birthday with balloon and a hat and a photo shoot. 🥴

Moaning that Sam works weekend despite that being the thing that funds her cushy lifestyle ..... 😊😊😊😊😊
also she doesn’t have a normal job, so she could make Friday a “weekend” day instead of Saturday... it’s really not a big deal

She’s a wet weekend isn’t she! I used to really like her but she’s showing herself to be such a spoiled, entitled, drama queen

Reactions: 6
She’s a wet weekend isn’t she! I used to really like her but she’s showing herself to be such a spoiled, entitled, drama queen
I used to really like her content too and I’m so disappointed that she’s constantly complaining. She has such a privileged life and she doesn’t even realise it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.