Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the walk she does that Sam films where she walks a bit looks back at that camera laughs/smiles/plays with her hair then carries on walking so insufferable?! Like it’s literally so fake and un natural.
I am totally with you. I mean fine, if that’s what you have to do behind the scenes to get a snap okay. But to publish that as a video?!Makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
Watching her walk round with a giant bag of clothes, stood in St Peters Square all day with Naomi Genes to get the perfect shot has made me CRINGE so so bad.

i never really thought about it but in my head it was just, ‘hey i’m out and about today and this is what i’m wearing’ not a pre-planned shoot😂😂

Reactions: 7
Watching her walk round with a giant bag of clothes, stood in St Peters Square all day with Naomi Genes to get the perfect shot has made me CRINGE so so bad.

i never really thought about it but in my head it was just, ‘hey i’m out and about today and this is what i’m wearing’ not a pre-planned shoot😂😂
OMG :ROFLMAO: And her captions will say something like ‘today’s choice’ ‘yesterday’s outfit’. Just goes to show how f*cking fake they all are. And don’t get me started on Naomi Genes🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Can you imagine that being your existence 😓 so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow good find! Clearly flouting the rules. Gets around doesn’t she Ruby? often she has days where she posts nothing looks like thats when she’s off on a jolly

Reactions: 2
Getting annoyed by her blatant rule breaking. The latest flogging of the Polaroid on her stories showing the pics of her asking her bridesmaids in her house. She’s in a local lockdown and has been since she returned from Greece so no one should be in her house. I was surprised she showed them but obviously arrogant enough to not care.
Complete lack of respect for the situation / those with health risks / keyworkers etc etc.

This is really annoying 🤬 We have had people in my local area fined thousands because they haven’t quarantined after coming home from their holidays. Our local police and council have uploaded statuses saying so. But then you get people like her doing it and nothing. It shouldn’t be one rule for one and none for others

Getting annoyed by her blatant rule breaking. The latest flogging of the Polaroid on her stories showing the pics of her asking her bridesmaids in her house. She’s in a local lockdown and has been since she returned from Greece so no one should be in her house. I was surprised she showed them but obviously arrogant enough to not care.
Complete lack of respect for the situation / those with health risks / keyworkers etc etc.
totally agree, but remember the lecture she gave us in December about “always voting for other people” and going on about how virtuous she was for applying as an NHS volunteer at the start of lockdown. Yet her behaviour is selfish and disrespectful to other people and society in general. She is not a good person. She thinks she’s better than everyone and won’t obey the rules but thinks it’s fine because of how she votes and tweeting about the nhs occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
oh my godddd! does she know Manchester isn’t just that little square? Maybe that’s why she hates it here so much 😂

Why does she keep on doing those walking back and forward videos? They are so irritating

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep on doing those walking back and forward videos? They are so irritating
These irritate the life out of me.

I think I’ve started to go off/dislike Ruby. Her content really is just the same now - affiliate links/ads and the same posts on the feed and posts of her dog. I really liked her when she used to show a bit more on her story, but more personality. Shame really, find myself tapping through her stories

The step back and forth with fake snobby smile. Grinds my gears. It’s so fake.

her content has bored me to tears. Given a working week is around 40 hours I cannot work out what she does to fill those hours. her insta content is boring and she goes days without posting, she’s only put up a YouTube video today, and her big task for tomorrow is putting winter clothes in her wardrobe. She really does have the life of riley. For a supposedly smart girl her brain must be rotting from the lack of challenge.

Reactions: 9
10 add breaks in her latest vlog too. Feel all her insta and YouTube is now is constant swipe up / aff link / spend money so I can get a cut.
Her personality is completely gone - just a way to make money and post the same but different outfits on repeat.
Boring and uninspired

Reactions: 7
10 add breaks in her latest vlog too. Feel all her insta and YouTube is now is constant swipe up / aff link / spend money so I can get a cut.
Her personality is completely gone - just a way to make money and post the same but different outfits on repeat.
Boring and uninspired
wow really? That’s just seems so money grabbing. Way to put viewers off as well.

In the vlog there was also footage of bridesmaids in her house getting their box - wouldn’t think you’d upload breaking the local lockdown rules.

also mentioned needing to reply to her wedding planner - so all the qs / please send too tips for help planning on insta is for show if she’s paying someone to organise it for her

I’ve had to unfollow, she has become so full and hypocritical and fake. Maybe she always was and I didn’t see it.

I’ll keep up with her dullness via this thread! 😆

Wedding planner!! Says it all. She just asked for tips to boost engagement if she’s got someone to organise it for her! Such a cheek. It’s funny she tries to hide stuff, like breaking lockdown rules but the mask slips occasionally

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.