Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with this thread but my friend used to see Derrick naomis boyfriend before he moved away to play for a new team and met Naomi lol!

She is extremely irresponsible. Clearly went to Greece to avoid quarantine then gets home and posts on stories out with the dog 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing at the fact that she got engaged and tried to pretend it wasn’t on a couples joint holiday 😂

Reactions: 4
She is extremely irresponsible. Clearly went to Greece to avoid quarantine then gets home and posts on stories out with the dog 🙄
are you on about the insta reel on her story? i’m not sure if she’s still away or not but the videos look like they’re from colder times rather than now?

Reactions: 2
Think they’re still on holiday - doubt they’ll want to come home until they have to for his work as coming home will mean they have to follow local lockdown restrictions / quarantine! Although they most likely will do as they please

She caught onto the fact people would question this and hastily put another story up to say the videos of Raffie were old

i’ve just watched her boyfriend/girlfriend does holiday asos order shop video and found her quite rude during it ??? i like ruby for the most part but idk

She is extremely irresponsible. Clearly went to Greece to avoid quarantine then gets home and posts on stories out with the dog
Think they’re still on holiday - doubt they’ll want to come home until they have to for his work as coming home will mean they have to follow local lockdown restrictions / quarantine! Although they most likely will do as they please
Good point!

I wonder if she is still in Greece. No stories today. Greeks are bringing in a curfew today to stop the spread. Just wondering which foreign country she’s going to jet to next To get around any restrictions....

I wonder if she is still in Greece. No stories today. Greeks are bringing in a curfew today to stop the spread. Just wondering which foreign country she’s going to jet to next To get around any restrictions....
ooo i’ve not seen that! i expect she would be back soon, i know a lot of premier league clubs are back in training from friday but not sure when it is for championship but can’t be far behind

That’s a good point. I wonder if she’s actually already travelled back but decided not to post for a few days so she doesn’t get any heat for travelling given it’s quite a divisive subject at the moment. will be interesting to see.

Wonder if the I’m taking a break for a bit is code for I want to enjoy engagement celebrations / not stick to the localised rules etc and don’t want to be caught out.

Reactions: 5
Same. Love how she said she’s been working non stop for 2 years. Poor her, soooo hard being an influencer and wag.

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot believe there is one person on this earth (That is not a friend or family of hers) that actually messaged her because they couldn’t sleep at night worrying if she was okay because she hasn’t posted for a few hours!!
definitely code for her to swan around flouting quarantine rules!

She’s alright. But I agree with you that’s she’s a WAG and an influencer as an ego stroker/something to do..

Watch her start posting regularly again in a few days just as her quarantine time should be up... ‘Time out’ my ass.

as the poster up thread said, Sam will surely be back in training very soon, if not this weekend, the next. So I find it hard to believe they are in Greece still. I reckon she’s back in UK but posting as though she’s abroad so no one questions her being out and about.

just check that Naomis IG who they were on hol with and she’s def back in uk. Shots of her kitchen cupboard....

as the poster up thread said, Sam will surely be back in training very soon, if not this weekend, the next. So I find it hard to believe they are in Greece still. I reckon she’s back in UK but posting as though she’s abroad so no one questions her being out and about.

just check that Naomis IG who they were on hol with and she’s def back in uk. Shots of her kitchen cupboard....
It’s the sister’s kitchen cupboard, who lives in London

Interesting! If she’s back surely RH is too?

just googled it and Sams club returns to training Monday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.