Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’ve seen her say about her brother not liking the attention and not wanting to be posted about. I could be wrong though! I generally like Ruby and I’ve followed her for a while, her style appeals to me and I like the outfits. I think she over explains herself sometimes though. I could tell she was well off or had money from her Zara haul videos...the basket total would be like £3-400 haha.

Reactions: 5
Just noticed that she’s swapped from Ibiza to Mykonos - a long way between the two and multiple flights.
Wonder if this is so they can avoid the quarantine when they return home as they won’t be returning from Spain/islands? I’m sure we’ll hear the sob story about how it was essential for his job 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just noticed that she’s swapped from Ibiza to Mykonos - a long way between the two and multiple flights.
Wonder if this is so they can avoid the quarantine when they return home as they won’t be returning from Spain/islands? I’m sure we’ll hear the sob story about how it was essential for his job 🙄
Yep I thought this too - Naomi Genes has done this as well, they must be holidaying together as their partners play on the same team.

Reactions: 2
Seems a deliberate strategy to get round the quaratine rules when returning from spain. Am guessing that becuase they’ll be flying from Greece to UK they won’t be told to quarantine. Im sure someone will message her about it and she will go on a rant about people judging and negativity 🙄

Reactions: 4
just looked at Naomis stories and ruby is one with her. WAGs on holiday... it’s def not the vibe ruby likes to show on her account lol.

So true! Or the idyllic romantic engagement / birthday holiday to all their favourite places just the two of them. Making out they decided to go Mykonos (6+ hours away and multiple flights) as it was their first holiday together. No it’s so you can get around having to quarantine when you return.

Reactions: 5
So true! Or the idyllic romantic engagement / birthday holiday to all their favourite places just the two of them. Making out they decided to go Mykonos (6+ hours away and multiple flights) as it was their first holiday together. No it’s so you can get around having to quarantine when you return.
haha yeah good point. means they got engaged on a double date holiday which is fine but clearly ruby hasn’t shared that as she wants to pretend they are alone. Oh and just happened to pop over to Greece for more holiday time. Yeah blood right 🤥 clearly getting round the rules as Sam will need to get back on the pitch. Keep earning the £2m hun so ruby can sit on her backside and preach and moan all day long about how hard her life is.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The whole double holiday thing With NG has been really concealed quite well on Ruby’s part, I wouldn’t have had a clue! I totally agree, I think she’s trying really hard to avoid being stereotyped as a wag (even though that’s what she is?!).

very interesting to see her swap holiday destinations like that, hadn’t thought about why it’d been done by both her and naomi till i read on here

Reactions: 1
She’ll say something along the lines of her and Sam never spend this much time together as he’s “always working”. But it makes sense that Ruby would hide that she was with NG as if NG didn’t post we wouldn’t have known they were together! Sneaky sneaky. She better isolate when they are home.

just looked at Naomis stories and ruby is one with her. WAGs on holiday... it’s def not the vibe ruby likes to show on her account lol.
I can’t see any of NG’s stories, have they expired?

Reactions: 1
She’ll say something along the lines of her and Sam never spend this much time together as he’s “always working”. But it makes sense that Ruby would hide that she was with NG as if NG didn’t post we wouldn’t have known they were together! Sneaky sneaky. She better isolate when they are home.

I can’t see any of NG’s stories, have they expired?
probably, she shared a happy birthday message to ruby but with a current photo on the beach

Lol. So today she had a €70 lunch, spent another €100 on a beach club and will have dinner out tonight. Relatable to all those on a tight budget and furloughed.

I believe Spain has been taken off the quarantine list now so going to Greece was an expensive workaround they didn’t need in the end

Lol. So today she had a €70 lunch, spent another €100 on a beach club and will have dinner out tonight. Relatable to all those on a tight budget and furloughed.

I believe Spain has been taken off the quarantine list now so going to Greece was an expensive workaround they didn’t need in the end
Not sure if Altrincham is included but they will have to lockdown (if the Greater Manchester lockdown is still in play) when they come back!
Ive just seen her stories and the thing about her spanking all that money is exactly what I mean about her being annoyingly blasé. She’s not getting a round of applause off me for spending that amount on a sunbed in a foreign Country, it’s irresponsible and really tone deaf to present circumstances

Not sure if Altrincham is included but they will have to lockdown (if the Greater Manchester lockdown is still in play) when they come back!
Ive just seen her stories and the thing about her spanking all that money is exactly what I mean about her being annoyingly blasé. She’s not getting a round of applause off me for spending that amount on a sunbed in a foreign Country, it’s irresponsible and really tone deaf to present circumstances
yes altrincham is in greater Manchester... I’m five miles away from there haha. The rich folk of hale and altrincham like to pretend their address is still in cheshire, but it changed In 1974 and ruby will pay her council tax to Trafford council which means she is def in the lockdown area. Am sure it won’t stop her galavanting off to walk her dog in the peaks though since she’s such a special case.

it is laughable she was talking about supporting Mykonos tourisms. I bet those cafes and beach bars aren’t even owned by Greeks So the money won’t even help normal Greek families. But it’s all good the gram.

Reactions: 3
Tone deaf Really is a good way to describe her actions.

Just seen another pic of her wearing a crop top. She looks lovely but she’s moaned so much this year about not showing her stomach ever - no bikinis hence the £130 swimsuits x 5 she absolutely hadddd to buy because she couldn’t possibly wear a bikini. Feel everything lately is for attention or sympathy.

It’s all just one contraction after another. A bit like the lock down posts (sharing pics on her stories of her at a friend’s baby shower when lockdown was still on before deleting them) and I’m sure the quarantine (or lack of) that will come ...

She comes across as so disingenuous

Last edited:
yes altrincham is in greater Manchester... I’m five miles away from there haha. The rich folk of hale and altrincham like to pretend their address is still in cheshire, but it changed In 1974 and ruby will pay her council tax to Trafford council which means she is def in the lockdown area. Am sure it won’t stop her galavanting off to walk her dog in the peaks though since she’s such a special case.

it is laughable she was talking about supporting Mykonos tourisms. I bet those cafes and beach bars aren’t even owned by Greeks So the money won’t even help normal Greek families. But it’s all good the gram.
She makes out she’s holier than thou with social issues and standing up for what is right...she asked for Santorini recommendations and having been there I can attest it’s beautiful and def worth a visit. However if you’ve been you’ll know all about the poor donkeys that have to carry oblivious tourists up and down the steps in the blazing heat. It hurts my heart thinking about it, it’s so sad and cruel. The cable car or just using your flaming feet is the best way to get to the top. I’m not a massive animal rights/Peta/Veggie person or anything but anyone can see how badly the donkeys are looked after. Long story short I mentioned it’s really good but please avoid the donkey rides - I’m unfollowing if she goes and rides on them up the steps just to boost her Ig image.
aha I wasn’t sure about Altrincham as I’m down south but actually used to do work for GM council so knew about all the boroughs but couldn’t remember where Altrincham sat...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.