Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy ruby finally has her own thread! We went to the same college and had some mutual friends and let me tell you she’s a grade a twit. So stuck up! I haven’t seen her since college but that’s what she was like then. And I can’t stand that she won’t admit that she’s only a homeowner because of Sam!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so true! She literally wouldn’t be able to buy a house at all from her own income it’s all down to the footballer salary, yet she makes out its a collaborative effort?! She’s only recently got a semi decent following so she for fact won’t have made enough to contribute to a house sale. Also she said something similar about how Sam hadn’t ever bought any of her designer/luxury pieces apart from a bday present. I’m sorry but how is that possible when you were at uni and the last couple years after? She wasn’t earning near enough to buy those goods? A uni job, just starting influencing so not big enough to get gifted them or earn money to buy them, and that job that she got from her uncle she only did for a small while. It’s so infuriating that she makes out she is self made she’s the antithesis. She probably wouldn’t even be able to be a designer/luxury influencer if she hadn’t met Sam: the wag income is the only reason she could become one.

Reactions: 8
So glad there is finally a thread on Ruby. Unfollowed her a while ago and now I see the unnecessary holidays I’m so glad I did.
Travelling from Spain to Greece in the middle of a pandemic, clearly just to avoid quarantine on their return home. SO irresponsible. It’s literally one rule for these influencers. If we all travelled to Spain and then Greece we would ALL be back in lockdown in no time.

And all this bullshit about supporting the Greek tourist industry is a load of crap. Just be honest and say you’re selfish and you wanted a holiday.
That’s why Ruby is the worst kind of influencer... everything is disingenuous. She makes out like she had a full career before she gave it up for influencing when she probably worked for a year.
You’re from a wealthy family and you’re a WAG, stop pretending you’re anything other than that.

Reactions: 10
So glad there is finally a thread on Ruby. Unfollowed her a while ago and now I see the unnecessary holidays I’m so glad I did.
Travelling from Spain to Greece in the middle of a pandemic, clearly just to avoid quarantine on their return home. SO irresponsible. It’s literally one rule for these influencers. If we all travelled to Spain and then Greece we would ALL be back in lockdown in no time.

And all this bullshit about supporting the Greek tourist industry is a load of crap. Just be honest and say you’re selfish and you wanted a holiday.
That’s why Ruby is the worst kind of influencer... everything is disingenuous. She makes out like she had a full career before she gave it up for influencing when she probably worked for a year.
You’re from a wealthy family and you’re a WAG, stop pretending you’re anything other than that.
She’s completely lawless! She trues to exude this sweet girl next door image but underneath the surface I think she’s really cunning and devious.
I think I said before I feel like she rides on the fact the bulk of her followers will buy into her sweet innocent image and be swayed by her views on politics etc. This is why she gets angry when challenged by people that see past the bullshit. She has got a beautiful house and a good eye but she needs to quit acting like she’s bankrolled it by herself when its obvious sam’s £2m salary has played a large part. Like everything that style will have its day and then it’ll be something else.
I doubt even ruby has the funds to do a Gemma Ellis and re decorate and furnish her house every week to keep up with ever changing taste!

Reactions: 6
re: the 2m a year for Sam, i sincerely doubt he’s on that now at Blackburn. the figures someone shared earlier in the thread look like they were from his time at Saints which will have paid a lot more being in the premier league. an average wage in the championship is about 45k a year and he’s not a star baller or a starter for them either really - there’s not a chance he is on more than some of the lads that regularly start for the first team for Everton’s first contracts. a lot of pages reckon he’s on about 15k a week which is still obscene money but he’s probably closer to 1m a year (1.5m max with any scoring/appearance bonuses) than he is to 2m.
i had this conversation with my boyfriend earlier and given he’s hardly a world beater, it’s wise that they’ve/he (since it’s defo his money can’t imagine she contributes much) invested in property as it’s a short shelf life and i can’t see him being good enough for a premier league club - he is championship standard at best. does anyone know if they still own their place down south?

sorry just wanted to get that off my chest cos i don’t think the 2m is accurate *now*

Reactions: 4
re: the 2m a year for Sam, i sincerely doubt he’s on that now at Blackburn. the figures someone shared earlier in the thread look like they were from his time at Saints which will have paid a lot more being in the premier league. an average wage in the championship is about 45k a year and he’s not a star baller or a starter for them either really - there’s not a chance he is on more than some of the lads that regularly start for the first team for Everton’s first contracts. a lot of pages reckon he’s on about 15k a week which is still obscene money but he’s probably closer to 1m a year (1.5m max with any scoring/appearance bonuses) than he is to 2m.
i had this conversation with my boyfriend earlier and given he’s hardly a world beater, it’s wise that they’ve/he (since it’s defo his money can’t imagine she contributes much) invested in property as it’s a short shelf life and i can’t see him being good enough for a premier league club - he is championship standard at best. does anyone know if they still own their place down south?

sorry just wanted to get that off my chest cos i don’t think the 2m is accurate *now*
The £2m is pretty accurate. All this info is publicly available. You can view it here https://www.capology.com/club/blackburn/salaries/ There are a few other websites which say the same

Was just going to say I thought the £2m was an accurate salary as thats what is mentioned in numerous articles about him.

And he’s Blackburn’s highest paid player by the looks of things. Funny ruby is moaning about his job when he’s paid more than his team mates! in fact Blackburn’s lowest paid player still earns a cool 78k a year.

Reactions: 1
The £2m is pretty accurate. All this info is publicly available. You can view it here https://www.capology.com/club/blackburn/salaries/ There are a few other websites which say the same
the best one to use is fmdata.com - podcasts like the price of football use it which is highly accurate about a lot of football clubs runnings - it’s pretty reliable as they get their info pretty much from all clubs! the 2m shared previously was specifically relating to southampton contract. really doubt he’s on 2m a year, that’s more than dominic calvert lewin and tom davies who are starters for a premier league club and that website saying he’s their highest paid player would mean he’s paid more than bradley dack of the same team (olivia attwoods boyfriend) and adam armstrong (first choice striker ahead of gallagher) who are their best players by an absolute mile

if he was earning 2m a year before tax, he’d be earning about 38k a week which would make him a pretty high earner in the championship which i doubt with the likes of leeds, derby, fulham’s contracts .....

Reactions: 3
Whatever he earns it’s a huge salary that weekly is more than most annual salaries. Great for them and she shouldn’t have to justify or apologise for it, I guess we all spend within our means for what we earn theres is just way higher - it just frustrates me she’s smug and implies their lifestyle isn’t down to him. She could be far more humble / relatable / genuine / insert anything else here if she just acknowledged she is in a very fortunate position and has experiences / purchases that aren’t accessible or achievable to the vast majority. Instead it’s just another swipe up / haul / aff link which is all very tone deaf with current circumstance and so many furloughed / redundant

Reactions: 6
Whatever he earns it’s a huge salary that weekly is more than most annual salaries. Great for them and she shouldn’t have to justify or apologise for it, I guess we all spend within our means for what we earn theres is just way higher - it just frustrates me she’s smug and implies their lifestyle isn’t down to him. She could be far more humble / relatable / genuine / insert anything else here if she just acknowledged she is in a very fortunate position and has experiences / purchases that aren’t accessible or achievable to the vast majority. Instead it’s just another swipe up / haul / aff link which is all very tone deaf with current circumstance and so many furloughed / redundant
it’s an obscene amount isn’t it, there’s due to be a wage cap vote for championship clubs to cap the clubs overall bill at 18m a year so there’ll be a lot of reductions. i’m a football fan don’t get me wrong, but the money is crazy when you really and think about it.

i like ruby for a lot of things but i totally agree with a lot of what you’ve said and what others have said. it’s like an effort to try and be relatable constantly to appeal to followers when i’d much rather her say she’s privileged and admit that sam’s money makes a huge difference. i bet he gives her some of his wage as like pocket money 🤪🙄

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how she doesn’t seem to be that good friends with Olivia smith anymore either? (Also went to our college)

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice how she doesn’t seem to be that good friends with Olivia smith anymore either? (Also went to our college)
i’ve been thinking this, i can’t remember who i followed first out of the two but i remember they were over eachothers stories etc a lot - hardly ever mentioned now.. haven’t even seen them together online for ages? maybe since ruby moved to manchester a lot. i wonder if there’s a bit of competitiveness between them now ...
Olivia seems like a nice kid. I like her fashion/styling.
i think she seems absolutely lovely and i love her fashion/styling but i don’t find it vary varied or that it would suit me but i think it suits her well. she’s with gleam now which surprised me maybe

Reactions: 2
She is nicer than ruby I’ll give her that but was still a bit snooty, i think everything she did with cancer chicks was amazing but doesn’t seem to be mentioned anymore?

She is nicer than ruby I’ll give her that but was still a bit snooty, i think everything she did with cancer chicks was amazing but doesn’t seem to be mentioned anymore?
they both have that air about them to be fair, same with some of the people they share/mention as friends. her story is amazing and the posts she did were too, but you’re right like it doesnt even get mentioned which is a shame

I think she probably wants to move on and not let it define her, which is understandable. I’m sure she’s said this in the past.

Reactions: 4
They’ve arrived on another Greek island now. Just a normal summer holiday then 🧐🧐

also is it really the right time to be island hopping, in the current climate? Just seems quite selfish and increasing the risk of picking up the virus and spreading it around to places that don’t have grand hospitals and medical facilities.

Reactions: 7
They’ve arrived on another Greek island now. Just a normal summer holiday then 🧐🧐

also is it really the right time to be island hopping, in the current climate? Just seems quite selfish and increasing the risk of picking up the virus and spreading it around to places that don’t have grand hospitals and medical facilities.
Greece were really proud of their good track record. Bet they really relish selfish Brits hopping all over the place.

I think she probably wants to move on and not let it define her, which is understandable. I’m sure she’s said this in the past.
I also understand this but she litterally created a business/website and now never mentions it

I also understand this but she litterally created a business/website and now never mentions it
Yeah I think it’s lame. She’s handed it over to Trekstock who now manage it once she’d milked it for some more followers and now she’s up and running as an influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.