Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already picked her bridesmaid?! She’s been engaged like 3 weeks?!

Reactions: 5
She must know she’s blatantly breaking the no visitors in your house for her area (local restrictions) hence why she’s not posted any of the engagement celebrations or bridesmaid things on her account.

Just makes a mockery of the whole situation and shows her true colours / Princess Ruby gets what she wants.

Reactions: 11
Im honestly wondering if this engagement was a surprise at all.

so convenient to be off on a jolly abroad (like most people would have assumed no holiday this year) and get engaged. Lik if they couldn’t have gone would Sam have propose?? As soon as shes got back she’s picked her bridesmaids with boxes... like I got engaged earlier this year and haven’t really done anything apart from visit a few venues and enquire prices for the places. Thoughts of dresses and bridesmaids are way off, but then again I work full time and dont have the salary of WAG to piss up the wall on tat like will you be my bridesmaid boxes.

I honestly think ruby is such a princess that she would have picked the ring, told Sam he must propose abroad so she can get nice photos and it be part of a big holiday. And she’s probably had her bridesmaids picked out for the last year.

Reactions: 8
Surprised there would have been time to have had the boxes and all the personalised bits ordered / made and then given in the what, week she’s been home? Quick turn around!

Reactions: 5
Surprised there would have been time to have had the boxes and all the personalised bits ordered / made and then given in the what, week she’s been home? Quick turn around!
it’s very suspicious. Not to mention the unnecessary travel just to present that box. So selfish and up herself

Reactions: 1
Sam wouldn’t have to isolate - professional athletes are excluded. I’ve no idea when they left Ibiza and when they came home, but you have to isolate if you’ve been in Spain in the last 14 days regardless of where you fly in from, so going to Greece (unless they were there for two weeks?) wouldn’t have got around the rules anyway.

Reactions: 2
She’s been pretty opaque with the dates so that’s meant no one can tell. Seems quite deliberate to me so she doesn’t get questioned. I don’t think she was in Greece for two weeks so sounds like she should have quarantined for a few days at least when she returned but Instagram posts suggests she’s hasn’t.

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact she thinks she is above the law and thinks her followers are stupid and won’t question it! Very very arrogant

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she wants to share less of her private life on insta 👀 probably can’t handle this thread that’s why! If she doesn’t share things about herself it’s just ganna be “fashion” which will be boring for a lot of people. Sounds like she’s feeling pretty lost with it all tbh. I’d feel sorry for her if she didn’t have a rich bf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder why she wants to share less of her private life on insta 👀 probably can’t handle this thread that’s why! If she doesn’t share things about herself it’s just ganna be “fashion” which will be boring for a lot of people. Sounds like she’s feeling pretty lost with it all tbh. I’d feel sorry for her if she didn’t have a rich bf 😂
because she has been caught out with the holiday thing and travelling up and down the country and people have seen through her lies. Also she probably knows about this thread so wants to put less out there so she doesn’t get picked on.

you’re still a pampered WAG ruby.

Reactions: 6
because she has been caught out with the holiday thing and travelling up and down the country and people have seen through her lies. Also she probably knows about this thread so wants to put less out there so she doesn’t get picked on.

you’re still a pampered WAG ruby.
She’s obviously a smart girl. (Albeit a spoilt one) Surely she would feel more fulfilled getting a real job, putting her degree to good use. She’s clearly not thick skinned enough to do what she does.

Reactions: 6
Saw that story too. I don’t feel she shares that much of her life anyway, but either way she’s got the luxury of sharing what she wants when she wants because of her fiancés salary. it’s not like she has to graft or take advertisement work on her socials to pay the bills.
Bet she’s onto planning that wedding and can’t wait to get him locked in. She clearly has got intelligence which is a shame that she’s chose to waste her life being an influencer rather than adding something good to society. Plenty of rich people work and do good things with their time. Ruby however just wants to post outfit swipe ups and have the occasional political rant, so I think that tells us a lot about her preference for an easy pampered life.

Reactions: 7
i’d love for someone to message her and see how she justifies not quarantining after being in Spain at the time of the restrictions being brought in.

I also wonder if Olivia will be one of her bridesmaids ......

Sam wouldn’t have to isolate - professional athletes are excluded. I’ve no idea when they left Ibiza and when they came home, but you have to isolate if you’ve been in Spain in the last 14 days regardless of where you fly in from, so going to Greece (unless they were there for two weeks?) wouldn’t have got around the rules anyway.
this is totally correct, but not sure if it would/should apply to athletes families?? grey area. that’s probably how she would justify it 😂

Yeah not sure. I’d assume families still need to quarantine but who knows. I hope she has stuck to the rules cos I actually quite like Ruby lol!

Do you remember at the time of the BLM protests when she was sharing so much etc she said that she’d love to attend a protest but couldn’t possibly because of the risks of catching COVID and the implications that would have for Sam’s job.

Isn’t it interesting that’s completely been flipped and now she can do what she pleases in terms of holidays and not following quarantine or local restrictions and she’ll use his job as the excuse Or justification depending on what she does / doesn’t want to do.

Reactions: 13
I laughed so much when she posted about not sharing so much of her personal life! She’s been totally busted and realises by now people have seen straight through the smoke screens and distraction techniques. i don’t feel sorry for her at all, she’s exactly where she’s put her feet at the end of the day.
As for being a political warrior - I see the BLM stuff has been forgotten about already. It’ll be something else she’s supposedly behind soon.

Reactions: 8
Do you remember at the time of the BLM protests when she was sharing so much etc she said that she’d love to attend a protest but couldn’t possibly because of the risks of catching COVID and the implications that would have for Sam’s job.

Isn’t it interesting that’s completely been flipped and now she can do what she pleases in terms of holidays and not following quarantine or local restrictions and she’ll use his job as the excuse Or justification depending on what she does / doesn’t want to do.
omg yes. Such a good point, convenient excuse not to go to a protest despite being so vocal on line. But it’s now it’s fine and dandy to nip off for a big holiday and handily get engaged. Couldnt have got engaged at home eh ruby wouldn’t have been ‘fancy’ enough for the pampered princess.
cant wait to hear her whinge about having to have her wedding around the football season as well. Soooo unfair.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else confused by her stories?
They’ve provisionally booked a wedding day at their venue which is being held (ours held ours for a fortnight) and they want to see it again before they book, they also want to look at some others. Makes complete sense.

Then asked if they’re going away again - zero plans to travel in the UK or otherwise.

Then confirms in another question 100% getting married abroad.

🤯 seems contradictory!

Reactions: 3
They will get married in ibiza or italy, but silly to book an abroad venue during a pandemic when you can’t travel freely.

but hey as long as Princess ruby has what she wants duck the consequences

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.