Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously gross earning aff links off presents. I skipped through the video. Boring bragfest. Her hair looks weird too, so flat at the roots and way too blonde.

Reactions: 5
Seriously gross earning aff links off presents. I skipped through the video. Boring bragfest. Her hair looks weird too, so flat at the roots and way too blonde.
Totally agree - she needs to ask her Mum or her half sister what they get done at the salon as her hair is awful compared to theirs. Hers is almost white and just hangs limp.

Reactions: 4
why read here then moan about it? Also you are rich enough not to need to be an influencer so feel free to not share anything and turn your account private?? Yet you’re out there shilling your birthday presents as aff links 🧐 maybe don’t do shady tit and you won’t get criticised??

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Off to Croatia I see. Holiday 32886 of the pandemic pending.
Surely can’t be with Sam though as we know he gets zero time off and it’s so so so hard to go away in football season …

• Haha
There’s an international break in football at start of sept so Sam will be free to go then unless he’s suddenly selected for England 🤣 she tells so many lies. It’s not hard for them to go away at all

Why does she say she’s obsessed with every outfit on her YouTube. It does my head in !

Reactions: 2
What are these poses all about?
I don’t get trying to flog bridal outfits? A lot of people don’t have money for fancy dresses before their wedding or multiple dresses on the day.
And in the reel she cannot stop touching her extensions! So irritating
It’s the legs 😂😂 what on earth is she trying to do? What’s almost as funny is that she thinks all the dresses are going to sell out because she’s advertising them!

Reactions: 6
What are these poses all about?
I don’t get trying to flog bridal outfits? A lot of people don’t have money for fancy dresses before their wedding or multiple dresses on the day.
And in the reel she cannot stop touching her extensions! So irritating
Cannot wait for this pose trend to die down. It seems only influencers think it looks good!

Reactions: 8
And £400 dresses or £550+ suit sets. Who is realistically buying these as an outfit before their wedding? Or multiple outfits for multiple events?
Obscene

That leg pose gives me irrational hate and anger!!!!

wearetwinset are the absolute worst for that stupid pose. Hope they discolate a leg one day doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That leg pose gives me irrational hate and anger!!!!

wearetwinset are the absolute worst for that stupid pose. Hope they discolate a leg one day doing that
Why isn’t there a thread on wearetwinset? I have so much to say about them 😂

Does she get to keep all the items or is she returning them? I’m not really sure how it works. I’m actually quite glad as I’m getting married myself and was looking at some of them for our civil ceremony over here. She’s helped me rule them out!

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s riding a pony or something In those photos.Absolutely ridiculous.

Another holiday
getting beyond a joke now. How can she claim she works soooo hard and needs all these holidays? duck the planet as well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.