Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she’s lost weight definitely - I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for her wedding. As you said she was never big at all.

Reactions: 4
Feels like she moaning about the change because it’s more obvious that it’s an affiliate link when displayed as a button which will hit her back pocket. God forbid you don’t get £2.50 from a swipe up Ruby
it doesn’t disguise the RStyle link anymore 🤣 my heart bleeds Ruby.

Reactions: 8
Croatia vlog was so boring. And she had the cheek to talk about hotels that were too expensive to stay in! Lol. I think the hotels she stayed in was pretty expensive. Along with the boat trips etc. Also she kept saying how pretty Dubrovnik was and how she didn’t expect it. I find that odd, like she didn’t really know much about Croatia at all.
She’s now had a weekend in London with Sam. Quite funny given she always moans about his job and how they can’t do stuff. Until international break comes and then there’s plenty of time to go for spenny weekends away. She’s so bleeping tiring.

Reactions: 8
These leg poses are driving me mad! Even in shops she’s doing it - cringeworthy. Who stands like that in real life?!

Reactions: 9
She’s now had a weekend in London with Sam. Quite funny given she always moans about his job and how they can’t do stuff. Until international break comes and then there’s plenty of time to go for spenny weekends away. She’s so bleeping tiring.
Really annoying when wags complain about the football schedules saying they barely get any time off, when they get as much leave as the rest of the working country! 5 weeks!

I do think she’s lost weight definitely - I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for her wedding. As you said she was never big at all.
I thought she lost some weight too. But then I scrolled back through her Instagram and i think it’s just that she used to wear such boxy unflattering clothes. She now wears much more flattering and feminine clothes so I think that’s helping too!

Reactions: 3
I love that she’s clearly forgotten the password to her old IG @rubyholley and so can’t make it private or delete it 🤣 last photo is coming up ten years old!

• Haha
Just watched her vlog of yet another weekend away! Loved that they made fools of themselves playing croquet when they weren’t even holding the mallet correctly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scrolled back through her insta to find an outfit pic from last summer as I know I have similar items (don’t judge!)
And I cannot believe how different she looks - natural and girl next door.
She doesn’t even look the same person facially anymore, now she’s fillered, bleach blonde extensions etc. She’s far thinner too now and she certainty wasnt in need of weight loss before. It’s sad - hadn’t realised how much she’s changed and how plastic / perfect Instagram life she’d become.

Reactions: 4
Yep I agree. I don’t like her hair now, I don’t think the shade suits her colouring at all. And I always wondered why she took photos with her legs so far apart then I realised tonight when looking at her latest pic it’s because she edits her legs! You can see where she’s altered them. She’s like a size 8/10 isn’t she? Absolutely no need to photoshop her legs.
I loved her on the beginning, wanted everything she had skinted myself on Monika vinader and then she just binned it off and bought about 5 more necklaces that look exactly the same from other expensive (ish) brands 😏

On her latest grid post (stop that f’ing pose. Pleaassseee 🤦🏼‍♀️👯‍♀️)
I really hope it’s photoshopped and not an unhealthy weight loss. Her thighs are the same size if not smaller than her calves 😞 such an unhealthy image to be putting out there

Reactions: 2
There’s an international break in football after this weekend so princess Ruby can fit in another break with her sooooo busy footballer fiancé. How ever does she cope with how few holidays she can have 😬 entitled stuck up cow

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s an international break in football after this weekend so princess Ruby can fit in another break with her sooooo busy footballer fiancé. How ever does she cope with how few holidays she can have 😬 entitled stuck up cow
Obscene isn’t it.
I noticed someone comment on a farfetch YouTube vid where it was ££ that everything was too expensive snd un relatable. One of the many coats she bought was £1200. Seriously do any of her followers have the money to buy like that. She’s lost her girl next door appeL

Last edited:
Obscene isn’t it.
I noticed someone comment on a farfetch YouTube vid where it was ££ that everything was too expensive snd un relatable. One of the many coats she bought was £1200. Seriously do any of her followers have the money to buy like that. She’s lost her girl next door appeL
Literally…. I have gone back to the office and need to buy a new coat for work now but do I want to spend money? No

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.