Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as it was teir 3 it was against the rules too travel in and out Sheffield šŸ˜”šŸ˜” I understand theyā€™re students but the rules apply to everyone. Itā€™s really frustrating too see influencers broad cast blatant rule breaking!
you can still move house right? or did that rule change

Reactions: 1
you can still move house right? or did that rule change
In tier 3 you werenā€™t supposed to leave the area. Itā€™s not moving house because she was living in student halls. But if she chose to move to uni then you are supposed to stay there and not move back home

Reactions: 1
Her behaviour is so odd and bizarre. She needs to grow up and stop with the molly coddling. She has so much privilege and never acknowledges it. It like she lives out this fantasy life stuck between a study fanatic and young child. Even the way she says her names is OOT ā€œheyloo its roobeeeeeā€ I find her fascinating to watch. Bizarre, but fascinating.

Reactions: 8
in the gov rules it states that you are allowed to travel back home for special circumstances e.g mental health issues, maybe she was just feeling very anxious?

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who sensed a flirty vibe between her and Blakeney. Not the biggest Ruby's fan, but thought that was cute

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the part of her night routine where sheā€™s goofing around with blakeney and singing popular is a part of ruby that she should include more of in her vlogs! like sheā€™s such a theater kid and should definitely pursue some amateur theater stuff in future!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thought Ruby looked older in the first slide on her insta post? 5 years difference is pretty big.

Am I the only one who sensed a flirty vibe between her and Blakeney. Not the biggest Ruby's fan, but thought that was cute
Iā€™ve thought this before about Ruby and Jade. Always wondered if Ruby is struggling with her sexuality and thatā€™s part of her clear regression.

(before anyone comes at me, Iā€™m only suggesting this due to my own experiences at 18-21ish as I was coming to terms with my own sexuality)

• Heart
If she hadnā€™t have said which was which then I would have been convinced the first was recent! Maybe itā€™s the angle but she looks shorter in the recent one. Was she vegan 5 years ago?
No, back then she was a vegetarian

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the type that would be very secretive about her relationships, she never discusses romance or romantic relationships. Again, I think itā€™s part of regression back to her childlike state...

Also, what on Earth is that tutu in one of her most recent posts? The child regression becomes more apparent every day. I know she said she was having counselling - I hope it continues, I genuinely worry about how sheā€™ll cope as an adult after her study days fade away...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Most YouTubers would just scrap the footage/heavily re-edit it if their situation changed as hers did.

The only reason I can think of for journaling about coronavirus (apart from anxiety) is for posterity - perhaps she hopes her diaries will be published in some form one day.
I donā€™t usually write a diary (I presume thatā€™s what journaling is?) but I have kept one about covid since March. I love history and wanted to write something for my nieces and nephews so if they ever want to know what it was like for our particular family, they have a source šŸ™‚ I donā€™t do it every day, only really when I think of something notable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Ruby is a really sweet girl but I do cringe at some of what she does. I think she tries too hard to be old fashioned and it just doesnā€™t feel authentic to her. She is only 20 though and I suppose still trying to find her identity. The contrast between her and Martha is hilarious though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve thought this before about Ruby and Jade. Always wondered if Ruby is struggling with her sexuality and thatā€™s part of her clear regression.

(before anyone comes at me, Iā€™m only suggesting this due to my own experiences at 18-21ish as I was coming to terms with my own sexuality)
Yes I've wondered this too. I appreciate people can be private, but she's never even mentioned thinking anyone is cute/attractive.

Again, maybe just cus I was a horny mess as a young adult, but I find the outward asexual vibe more than a little odd!

Like Eve Cornwell never mentioned her relationships, but we never thought she wasn't having them privately.

Reactions: 2
The dress is beautiful, but looks weird on her... Maybe because the color is too close to her skin tone?
I think itā€™s because itā€™s bringing out the red tones in her skin and making her look blotchy

The dress is beautiful, but looks weird on her... Maybe because the color is too close to her skin tone?
I think it doesn't help that for 'formal' outfits she scrapes her hair right back, so it has no volume or presence. It helps her like school mistress-ish, which I don't think is what she was going for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.