Ruby Granger #8 Government checks, body checks, and yet no privilege checks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like the look in that photo. It gets across an old-fashioned vibe without being childish.

Last edited:
she didn't once say dark academia LOL i think this site has made her not want to say it so people don't clown her for saying acadaymia

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her IG video of her doing a FRONT FLIP (I don't know gymnastics terms please don't come for me) whilst READING A BOOK is sending me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
1618160849746.png

1618160917357.png

Apologies if this is overly nit-picky, but for someone with well over half a million subscribers, you'd think she would put more effort into some good lighting.

Reactions: 15
Her IG video of her doing a FRONT FLIP (I don't know gymnastics terms please don't come for me) whilst READING A BOOK is sending me
I’m screaming at it🤣🤣😂 I’m convinced she’s a parody account at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"This is probably my favourite shelf in my wardrobe because this is my Hermione Granger shelf". I would have died of embarrassment to have a video like this out there on the internet when I was 16.
its so biziarre to think that she was 16 or so at the time and not like 10 or 11 ish

I’m screaming at it🤣🤣😂 I’m convinced she’s a parody account at this rate
not a gymnist but that looked like it almost went painfully wrong.....

Reactions: 9
So was she dressed in all black for dark acadaymia or because philip died bc if its the latter thats.....doing too much 🤣

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Eileen.G999, post: 4587797, member: 36287"
not a gymnist but that looked like it almost went painfully wrong.....
[/QUOTE]

Yep, ariels can go terribly wrong 😅

Ruby's poor hands look raw. She needs some unscented hand cream or an emollient :-/.

Ruby winds me up at times but at the bottom of it she seems sweet enough and I'm concerned that she's washing her hands raw during the pandemic.

Reactions: 9
OMG i have just seen the video of her doing the Ariel! How she landed that I don't no. That has to be the worse Ariel I have ever seen, she damn near knocked herself out 😂

Reactions: 3
I'll be honest, this time last year I used really enjoy her vlogs but I'm now really baffled as to what on earth she is doing. Legit so confused.

Reactions: 17
Her first video was 'Mining for Minecraft diamonds'. Not that Victorian, eh? (She's deleted that video now)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.