Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hdu maybe it just takes her a really long time to poop! 😤

I'm so sorry, you're right. As a token of my apology, here's a picture from our main sponsor, Rumbster.

443008045_1886597631764767_6561797633022944482_n.jpg

Why she insists on putting that filthy carpet? bed cover? on her bed, I guess we'll never know. Also, how she miraculously doesn't see the filth lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
please Ruby, even just 1/3 off would look so much healthier!! I don't know, when I cut my hair after I graduated high school it was liberating in a way. I used to always have long hair but never again, plus I find it actually takes less upkeep!! But she definitely looks younger there, appearance-wise still very much the age of the other people but by her style and stance, very juvenile and unfortunately, I can attest to her behaviours still resembling ED patterns, especially the way she films food. It's not unlike my own behaviours when I'm going through a bad patch with mty own ED
maybe I was a bit harsh, in her latest video at around 7:23 her hair looks really lovely!! So grown up and suits her age so so well! Please Ruby, stick to something with a bit of a curl and make an effort! Either it's just because it's something different but with a bit of face-framing pieces and styled, it'd look so much better!

Re: the latest video, has her morning routine ever really changed aside from reading whilst brushing her teeth? Who even does that... Again, no mention of much about her studies aside from the brief mention of being a Master's student. This wouldn't be shocking if her entirety didn't revolve around academia. It makes me wonder what she'll be doing post-graduation. We've seen her look into a PhD but something tells me that she either won't be able to cope with that or hasn't got what she needs to pursue it. Again, I'd really like to see her do more. More than staying at home and sharing her carrots and buttered toast. More than the same shots of the Bodleian and Jesus College's courtyards. Just something that is completely outside her comfort zone yet still aligns with what she's branded herself as.

Reactions: 8
I think she's trying to pump out the last bits of Oxford content before the Oxford views dry up.

Reactions: 9
So, if you were getting ready to study in the library for the day Ruby how come in your planner it said that you were packing for home and then going back home at 14:30. Also I also find it weird that she was going home on the Monday and that it was only a week into Trinity Term.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's trying to pump out the last bits of Oxford content before the Oxford views dry up.
Yup. I was looking at socialblade (mainly because someone in her comments falsely claimed she was losing tons of followers due to the fundraiser she did… I could go on a whole tangent about how some of her most loyal white knights are shedding crocodile tears about her ”going woke” lol) and there was a large peak when she started at Oxford, as well as a definite slump when she wasn’t posting. Plus any video with ”Oxford” in the title does miles better than the rest of her videos. The clock is ticking for Lil Miss Rootabaga. I’m not at all surprised to see her applying for a DPhil because as soon as she’s done with studying, her yt is going to be dead in the water. She’s tried booktube and lifestyle and they didn’t stick.

Reactions: 11
Oh, goodie, another dull-as-dishwater fake routine.

My favourite part was her trying desperately to convince people that she's exceedingly busy with VARRY IMPWORETANT YEECHEEB ADMIN WAHHHRK.

Untitled67567 - Copy.png

But since that "work" doesn't exist, she just shows herself writing an entirely unnecessary reply email to decline an invite to a 'Furiosa' screening.

"Thank you for thinking of me," she writes, even though the last thing anyone should be thinking when talking about a high-octane, two-and-a-half-hour action movie is "Y'know who'd love this? Ruby Granger."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she could have done well with lifestyle if her content wasn't so pastiche and messy. She already had a niche with studytube and she could have easily carved out (and grown) with her viewers.

Reactions: 19
Oh, goodie, another dull-as-dishwater fake routine.

My favourite part was her trying desperately to convince people that she's exceedingly busy with VARRY IMPWORETANT YEECHEEB ADMIN WAHHHRK.

View attachment 2953230

But since that "work" doesn't exist, she just shows herself writing an entirely unnecessary reply email to decline an invite to a 'Furiosa' screening.

"Thank you for thinking of me," she writes, even though the last thing anyone should be thinking when talking about a high-octane, two-and-a-half-hour action movie is "Y'know who'd love this? Ruby Granger."
brb adding ”fan mail” and ”red flag” folders to my gmail, I feel there’s potential

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
After splashing water on her face to wake herself up at 6am (her phone says 8), she likes to get the dishes done first thing (at almost 11pm).
Skjermbilde 2024-05-23 kl. 20.47.14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
After splashing water on her face to wake herself up at 6am (her phone says 8), she likes to get the dishes done first thing (at almost 11pm).View attachment 2953275
I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why the clock on the microwave is set to an American time zone 🙃
edit: also the 😖 that I 😖’d when she revealed she’d kept her dishes from lunch AND dinner in her room until I guess the stench got too bad ☠ I’m not a clean freak by any stretch, but I draw the line at sleeping in the same room with dirty dishes from more than an hour prior.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sharing a bed in a room where you have the capacity to not do so is very intimate and close. Not necessarily sexually, but I think it is good evidence that Ruby and Blakeney are actually very close friends. People here accuse Blakeney of only showing up when it's a gifted thing, but unless you are accusing Ruby of being actually physically coercive, so Blakeney has been forced to share a bed with her, then its clear they are actually friends.
That was already obvious. Ruby doesn't have any other friends that she's nearly as close to. You're also forgetting that Ruby often leaves out the fact that mommy bones goes on many of her supposed 'solo' trips and it's very possible that Blakeney and Ruby shared a bed while Ruby's mother had the other to herself. Even if they shared the bed for no other reason than because they wanted to it's also quite common for female friends who are affectionate to share a bed especially if it's larger than a twin because some people find it comforting to sleep next to someone else.

Her weird food obsessions are just so annoying. It used to be frozen peas for breakfast, now it's carrots 🤢

Is anyone else slightly worried for her health? She must be deficient in vitamin D, B12 and iron. I hope she takes supplements.

Reactions: 7
hdu maybe it just takes her a really long time to poop! 😤
Not the take I was expecting. 😂

Her morning routines aren't routines. They're just 'some things I did before the afternoon'.

*Aside from the teeth cleaning which is consistent enough to count as routine, but not interesting to watch. I'm boring myself just typing this comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was already obvious. Ruby doesn't have any other friends that she's nearly as close to. You're also forgetting that Ruby often leaves out the fact that mommy bones goes on many of her supposed 'solo' trips and it's very possible that Blakeney and Ruby shared a bed while Ruby's mother had the other to herself. Even if they shared the bed for no other reason than because they wanted to it's also quite common for female friends who are affectionate to share a bed especially if it's larger than a twin because some people find it comforting to sleep next to someone else.
I really think we're all stretching this "oh ruby can't go anywhere without mummy" thing. People were seeing phantoms of her on the Paris trip (still really do not believe she was there).

We know Ruby is hopelessly sloppy with her content and editing. Like this is a fact. Gossip_guy has, over threads, detailed how she mixes timelines to make herself seem more busy than she is. She claims to be such a germaphobe, but doesn't bother to move the dead fly that's been languishing on her window sill for months, or the dirty dishes that are in shot. She claims to love studying, but moves from library to library and doesn't seem to get much done.

There are other influencers who lie like this (almost all of them, in fact), and believe me, they cover their tracks. If they want you to think something about themselves, they are meticulous on making sure it all lines up. They don't get called out by their own content, they get called out by people checking sunrise times for their locale, and tracking down products they claim to have reclaimed from rubbish.

I just don't think that Ruby has the attention to detail to pull something like that off for a trip like that.

Quite frankly, this is moving from the world of interpretation to the world of headcanon.

Reactions: 13
YouTubers still film themselves pretending to wake up? its 2014 all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why the clock on the microwave is set to an American time zone 🙃
edit: also the 😖 that I 😖’d when she revealed she’d kept her dishes from lunch AND dinner in her room until I guess the stench got too bad ☠ I’m not a clean freak by any stretch, but I draw the line at sleeping in the same room with dirty dishes from more than an hour prior.
Now we know why there are so many dead flies in her bedroom lol. It's a really bad idea to keep food lying around, especially in the hotter weather when the windows are open and things go off quickly. It's strange to me that Ruby is so focused on being productive yet she can't take plates through to the sink/dishwasher.
---
After splashing water on her face to wake herself up at 6am (her phone says 8), she likes to get the dishes done first thing (at almost 11pm).View attachment 2953275
Time traveller alert!

Reactions: 4
She's not consistent or tidy enough for booktuber/lifestyle content on Instagram etc. Those that appear in my feed have meticulously collated bookshelves, neat stationary, nice writing, do lovely flatlays of their hauls and generally edit things nicely. And they almost always post to a specific schedule to ride the wave of the algorithm.

Ruby wouldn't last with all that. She got lucky with Youtube because it had that peak where you could make bank even if your editing wasn't great, as long as you pulled in that initial fanbase, and she kept them for a while because she had the promise of A Levels a Bsc and then a Masters as content. But I think she's utterly blown her time at Oxford. For someone who supposedly loves nature and trees etc she could have done some touristy vlogs of Oxford, toured more colleges, gone to the nice parks and museums etc but mostly all we got was the lift, her plain bedroom, and her favourite library spots where she pretends to study. If she was only starting out as an influencer now she'd not make 1000 subscribers. She got lucky.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.