Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean her phone/camera slipping on whatever she's placed it on?

I don't know. It seems completely bizarre that someone would go to these lengths to hide they were on holiday with someone else. It just seems like such an odd and inexplicable thing to do, I don't see why anyone would. Thinking about the lengths she would have to be going to in order to hide it makes me think you're the one with the screw loose here.
Cameras don't steadily slip sideways to keep you in direct focus.

Lexiconruby (sic)

cald
lattars
prat
addrass
bas stop
objacts
collacting
pracious
tasting
tan
tarm
centanary
collact
assays
wood cats
I’ll play!

mashryoom syoup
parrple
tartlenack
ass-pee-aff tharty
(which she januinely wears year round, making her mid-winter freckles oh so believable)
cackoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possible explanation: she's tying to cut her pizza and the table wobbled thus her propped up phone started slipping?

Reactions: 2
Low-and-behold [sic lol], it ships only within the UK. I was fully prepared to throw money at her take one for the team, but I guess not.

IMG_2855.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2904222

Damn. For such an “aesthetic girlie” she really does have neglected hands…
Those nails make me want to heave. Silus Mariner has made my day, what a silly pretentious young woman she is. And now I get why she said Gare du NorD - it's because she's so used to flogging NordVPN. She needs a haircut.

Reactions: 5
That's incredibly niche knowledge! You're not a trainspotter, are you? 🤣🤣🤣
This is so funny to me (as a trainspotter) because I was telling one of my friends that Ruby would probably be good at it with all the borderline useless knowledge she likes to retain. :ROFLMAO: I wonder how she would feel if she found out if GWR Olton Hall (the Hogwarts Express) isn't actually a Castle class like the movies say it is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love berets and wear them as my headcover of choice in winter (knitted hats simply don´t suit me), but it´s all about how you wear them! I honestly don´t know how she managed to make hers look like that :censored:
You are what you eat:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You mean her phone/camera slipping on whatever she's placed it on?

I don't know. It seems completely bizarre that someone would go to these lengths to hide they were on holiday with someone else. It just seems like such an odd and inexplicable thing to do, I don't see why anyone would. Thinking about the lengths she would have to be going to in order to hide it makes me think you're the one with the screw loose here.
It is bizarre, but Ruby's been caught doing it before many times.

At Exeter she went on quite a few trips that she claimed were "solo" and did everything she could to hide mummy off-screen. Sometime she succeeded, sometime she didn't, sometimes she gave up half-way through and came up with hilariously flimsy excuses why her mummy needed to be there.

There was her "solo" trip to visit archives in Woking, when mummy drove her there and back, seemingly waited outside the building all day for her and they had lunch together. Mummy just happened to have VARRY IMPWORETANT BUSINESS in the area on the exact day of Ruby's appointment. How ludicrously fortuitous!

There was her "solo" holiday to Devon to visit her "friend", where she neglected to mention that the "frand" was her parents' friends' daughter who also attended Exeter, that they were getting the train together and that Ruby's entire family were waiting in Devon. At no point was she "solo". She apparently forgot to tell mummy to keep up the lie, because while Ruby was bragging in Insta stories about her solo trip, her mum was posting family group photos of the same trip with Ruby included.

There was the "solo" camping trip with Blakeney, where it quickly became clear that her parents were parked in eyeshot in their camper van. I seem to recall she did this again, but tried her best to hide that this other camping trip with Blakeney took place in Ruby's back yard.

I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. She noticed and became incredibly defensive that people were asking why she was spending so much time away from uni with her parents. Rather than either start committing to staying at uni and cutting the umbilical cord, or just own the fact that she doesn't want to not be near mummy, she got on her soap box to lecture everyone about normalising spending 99% of your time with mummy, while lying about being near mummy 99% of the time.

She's a compulsive liar and it doesn't seem to matter how ridiculous or pointless her lies are, she'll still lie endlessly, especially if she thinks there's a chance it might make her seem more impressive or mitigate criticism.

I'm in camp 'Ruby went to Paris alone' but Ruby's cried wolf so many times about solo trips that I totally get people assuming she went with mummy, since doing that and lying about it has always been her default. Her 'back to uni' vlog is packed with so many hilarious lies and embellishments to try to make herself seem smart and her life seem busy-yet-organised (while offering zero details or updates about her degree) that her having lied about going to Paris alone to try to appear independent and adventurous would be the least shocking revelation ever.

Reactions: 30
Her NordVPN sponsorship isn't unethical. She clearly doesn't understand VPNs, she's promoting a service, meh whatever. Getting paid to promote some service isn't necessarily unethical: otherwise every ad supported service and website would be unethical.
imo it's unethical to promote a product you don't use and/or don't understand. And yes, a lot of ads on a lot of platforms are unethical. Hence Google's class action lawsuit about using users' data they claimed they didn't retain for things including ads. There's an entire company called Ethical Ads that is commonly seen on websites for python documentation that specializes in showing only ethical ads because it's so uncommon for ads to be ethical.

Reactions: 12
imo it's unethical to promote a product you don't use and/or don't understand. And yes, a lot of ads on a lot of platforms are unethical. Hence Google's class action lawsuit about using users' data they claimed they didn't retain for things including ads. There's an entire company called Ethical Ads that is commonly seen on websites for python documentation that specializes in showing only ethical ads because it's so uncommon for ads to be ethical.
Yeah, it'd be one thing if she didn't use the products/services she advertises and was at least honest about it, but Ruby just lies through her teeth about every single thing she advertises.

One of the major hallmarks of unethical advertising is if it's misleading or dishonest. In the case of most of what Ruby advertises, the ad copy she's asked to include isn't honest, from the claims that fast fashion outlets like MISSPAHH TEENAHHH are sustainable and ethically-made, to the generally misleading pitch of NordVPN's sales pitch to things like Karma, where she made wild claims about it "AHLWHEYS GATTING YEU THE BASST DEAL" that could be disproven with a sliver of common sense and 2 minutes of Googling. She has no excuse for parroting lies she was paid to tell since she should be doing her due diligence and vetting these companies/their claims first. In reality, she doesn't care; she'll say anything for more money she doesn't need.

And on top of the ad blurb usually being incredibly misleading, she ads her own lies on top. She just can't stop herself from claiming every sponsor product is her favourite [blank] ever. She refuses to stop claiming that every product is one that she "YEEZES AVVERY SINGOL DAY!" even though that's blatantly not the case. She had to make up completely preposterous and outright untrue scenarios in order to shoehorn in a sponsor she doesn't use, like her claiming she needed a VPN to access Barnes & Noble's website or place and order. Sponsors don't (or shouldn't) ask a promoter to do that. She's doing that of her own accord to try to suck up to sponsors because she thinks it'll lead to more opportunities and cash.

Then there's her refusal to declare ads, which compounds the lies. That's incredibly dishonest and misleading in and of itself. It's a signal to gullible fans: "I YEEZE this prodockt and wasn't paid for it, so yeu can trosst me, JANUINELY; boiy this tyeu bee josst loike me." Meanwhile, she doesn't use the product and she was paid to advertise it and chose to lie about it.

Her ad deals and sponsorships are a Russian nesting doll of lies and whatever integrity she had got sold to BARDEN BLAND long ago.

Reactions: 11
And on top of the ad blurb usually being incredibly misleading, she ads her own lies on top. She just can't stop herself from claiming every sponsor product is her favourite [blank] ever. She refuses to stop claiming that every product is one that she "YEEZES AVVERY SINGOL DAY!" even though that's blatantly not the case. She had to make up completely preposterous and outright untrue scenarios in order to shoehorn in a sponsor she doesn't use, like her claiming she needed a VPN to access Barnes & Noble's website or place and order. Sponsors don't (or shouldn't) ask a promoter to do that. She's doing that of her own accord to try to suck up to sponsors because she thinks it'll lead to more opportunities and cash.
Noice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8