Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a drinky and it must be hitting me harder than I thought, because none of that video makes any sense whatsoever 🥴 I noticed she felt called to get out some of the expensive gym equipment to prove it’s not all rotted away yet, and nearly broke her neck flopping around on the trampoline like the gormless flounder she is. I screenshotted her poem, here you go:

View attachment 2887440View attachment 2887441

also since I’m here I might as well share that I had a dream last night where Roobee and I were trying to get influencer sponsorships and had to pass tests in order to get the deal - she failed hers miserably, mine was taking care of baby goats and of course I aced it. We then went shopping for a vegan roast to celebrate/commiserate.
Your Blueballs

Sorry I have nothing more meaningful to add

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's Marfa/Martha up to these days whilst Rubes is skipping in the garden pretending to LOVE Oxford?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2873308

💀
---
but also the word "debut" is making me nervous. i think it means she has a book deal that she isn't allowed to announce yet.
READ HER TO FILTH lol
---
finally she blesses us

edit: ”I should make a pouch.” NO YOU SHOULDN’T. What is her obsession with pouches?
edit 2: oh god she’s trying to do ”quirky” and I’m so embarrassed for her 🫣
Her dog does not like her and I find this deeply amusing.

Reactions: 6
What's Marfa/Martha up to these days whilst Rubes is skipping in the garden pretending to LOVE Oxford?
She's the one filming it.

Ruby hired her to help with content. Mainly that's involved taking photos in Ruby's bedroom back home while she's at Oxford and posting low effort crap on the PONKERPOD TIFTEAAAA Instagram that Ruby could've easily done herself in 5 minutes if she weren't terminally lazy.

While Ruby's been back home, Martha's occasionally been the camera operator for vlogs. I imagine she's also been tasked with helping edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way her handwriting looks... Gosh, she needs therapy. She starts big but quickly goes smaller to the point it's almost illegible. Her upper zone (which stands for intelligence) is still nonexistent. Her middle zone (which stands for social life) is shrinking rapidly. Her lower zone (the subconscious thoughts) are never going back to the baseline. Nowhere in life she is satisfied with herself. I have saved quite a few of her writings from over the year just to see how it changes... well, it doesn't. The most concerning thing is that it doesn't matter if it's a poem she wrote or a journal entry or a letter, if you look at the right side of the page, you can see how she has plenty of space to write but simply chooses not to - regardless of format - which can be a sign of ED. She thinks subconsciously the words are too long to fit the paper, it will be too much, and she must start a new line.
It's really sad, but at least she has no declining lines or inconsistent pressure...
She needs therapy, guys, serious therapy.
View attachment 2874224
Graphology is a pseudoscience so this is a huge stretch.
---
Oh wow 😄
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 10.39.45 AM.png

---
It's also a lot of sugar. Ruby doesn't show much savoury food. It's always donuts, vegan snack bars, cupcakes, croissants, sweet pastries, fruit porridge, cakes and whatever else I'm forgetting to list. I'm not judging - I like sweet foods too - but it's just noticeable.
View attachment 2887961

I know that this is supposed to be a smile but this is my sleep paralysis demon. I don't actually understand why she looked at this photo and thought that this was a nice photo to post with this facial expression
Isn't her dissertation due soon? How does she have the time to travel so much during such an important time for her academic career? I say academic because I don't see her entering the workforce soon. I just took a state exam to become a certified judicial interpreter. I have been preparing for months, the test is notoriously difficult, and I mostly stayed home after work to study. I love going out but I had to prioritize this time to accomplish this big goal I've had for the past two years. Ruby is in a post-graduate program at an extremely competitive institution, her dream school, and yet she doesn't seem committed to this project at all. She claims she loves literature but seems uninspired and detached. If I were at Oxford, I would devote more time and energy to succeed. Being able to study at a post-graduate level with the freedom she has is a massive privilege. She doesn't have to work or support/assist her parents financially as many of us do. She has no responsibilities yet she squanders this opportunity. She is a deeply foolish person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s gonna tell Ruby that without flowers and plants, humans wouldn’t exist? She goes to Oxford right? Or did I miss something?

I too am mourning the fact that blueberries are no longer special 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Untitled4777474678684747 - Copy.png

"AcKsHuALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...blahblahblah...IDIDN'TREALISEYOUWERETOOSTUPIDTOUNDERSTAND."

You heard it here first, folks: Flowers don't have a use for humans if you can't eat them. Update your textbooks accordingly.

For someone who will never do a day's manual labour in her life, she sure is a big fan of digging herself deeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2893205

"AcKsHuALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...blahblahblah...IDIDN'TREALISEYOUWERETOOSTUPIDTOUNDERSTAND."

You heard it here first, folks: Flowers don't have a use for humans if you can't eat them. Update your textbooks accordingly.

For someone who will never do a day's manual labour in her life, she sure is a big fan of digging herself deeper.
But Ruby flowers do actually have a clear/superficial use for humans as dried flowers and plant parts are used to make various types teas and infusions as some of the most commonly consumed flower teas are Chamomile, Lavender, Rose, Hibiscus, Marigold, Chrysanthemum and Jasmine teas. Some flowers are also edible and can also offer various health benefits so by saying that they don't have a clear use for humans is incorrect and shows that you don't understand what use flowers have to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2893205

the sheer bleeping condescension in that last phrase, I can’t 😂😂😂 She’s acting like her sloppy videos are meticulously researched and edited instead of her airing out her empty brain and blabbering into the wind, and acts all affronted when people politely point out a particularly obvious error.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the sheer bleeping condescension in that last phrase, I can’t 😂😂😂 She’s acting like her sloppy videos are meticulously researched and edited instead of her airing out her empty brain and blabbering into the wind, and acts all affronted when people politely point out a particularly obvious error.
She cannot take criticism as her responses aways come across as aggressive and condescending

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If only she had heard of the phrase “I’m sorry I got it wrong” or “I’m sorry I lied” or “many people know a lot more than me and I’m not above them all”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm flashing back to her other "casual magic" whimsical rambles about crap she saw in her back yard. Like that time she deduced that a lack of berries on a blackberry bush must mean that a local family came to pick them for berry sandwiches and the idea that birds and local wildlife would've eaten them simply did not occur to Ruby's withered raisin brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do I feel this does not bode well for her thesis? Will she have to defend her thesis in front of a panel of professors? 🫣
I think that's only at PhD level, fortunately for Ruby.
---
I'm flashing back to her other "casual magic" whimsical rambles about crap she saw in her back yard. Like that time she deduced that a lack of berries on a blackberry bush must mean that a local family came to pick them for berry sandwiches and the idea that birds and local wildlife would've eaten them simply did not occur to Ruby's withered raisin brain.
Lol I'd forgotten about that. Was it the time she went for a walk in the cold so she could describe the cold in her novel?
---
Your Blueballs

Sorry I have nothing more meaningful to add
We value your contribution to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Paris vlog is up and just like her trips to Boston, Yorkshire and Scotland she has to include the word Bookish in the title. None of her other trips that she has been on previously have been sponsored but this one is by you guessed it NordVPN.

Reactions: 18
Boring new vlog. With all her pathetic attempts at being poetic instead of just speaking her mind (I know, she hasn't got one) she continually finds a way to make even a trip to Paris dull. She went by herself, which I could say kudos to her for, except that it would have been so much more fun to have a friend to go with and she couldn't even conjure up Blakeney for that! Sponsored, of course, and immediately hits all the English bookstores instead of embracing another language, another culture. She is drooling over her little room. That is a very basic room, hardly the presidential suite, and the view is very typical. You can't even see the Eiffel Tower from it, so not much of an upgrade. Anything bigger than her childish bedroom is considered grand to her. And not a word about Oxford, her Masters, or anything about her future. Seriously messed up woman.

Reactions: 14