Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to post again zoomed in… why did she post this terrifying exorcist photo?! View attachment 2888138
I've only been checking in here irregularly over the last few months and now trying to get through the threads, so serious question: Is she getting more and more unhinged? She seems even more unstable than usual. The grimaces she pulls. I mean, er, hello?

Reactions: 14
Aaand we're back to talking about the seasons. My heart sank when Ruby said she was going to read a poem about the bluebells.

POV: you're enjoying a ride on the teacups until your friend makes it weird.

1713688537723.png

I'm still not a fan of these shots where Ruby eats something while maintaining oddly intense eye contact.

1713688677104.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve had a drinky and it must be hitting me harder than I thought, because none of that video makes any sense whatsoever 🥴 I noticed she felt called to get out some of the expensive gym equipment to prove it’s not all rotted away yet, and nearly broke her neck flopping around on the trampoline like the gormless flounder she is. I screenshotted her poem, here you go:

View attachment 2887440View attachment 2887441

also since I’m here I might as well share that I had a dream last night where Roobee and I were trying to get influencer sponsorships and had to pass tests in order to get the deal - she failed hers miserably, mine was taking care of baby goats and of course I aced it. We then went shopping for a vegan roast to celebrate/commiserate.
is it just me, or the screenshot, but I’m really struggling to read the writing. Is it ruby’s handwriting that’s the problem,? Or is it the picture quality on my phone? I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
WTF is she rambling on about in this video? There is somehow less substance in her monologue than there is in her poetry. It's like listening to somebody with dementia speak.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she just say she wasn't doing anything and just staying home over the Easter break? Can she not ever tell the truth anymore? She has woven so many lies that she keeps getting caught in her own web!
I'm wondering if she went to Paris last weekend hence the reason as to why she said "posting these photos now that i'm back". But the timeline of her going to Paris still doesn't add up because on Thursday she arrived in Oxford and on the Friday she posted a video of herself at Oxford unboxing the Doctor Faustus 1993 folio society edition by Christoper Marlowe, so when exactly did she go to Paris as it doesn't come across as if she went a few days ago as the timelines do not match up to what she has been doing as she spent the first 2 weeks of half term at Oxford working on her essays that she had due in and recording videos with authors for the Oxford Literary Festival, then she spend the next 2 weeks at home during with time she went to the Royal Opera House to see Swan Lake, walked around London to find Holly Jackson to celebrate the release of her new book, then the week after she went to Exeter with Blakeney for the gifted trip and lastly this week she arrived back in Oxford for Trinity Term. Therefore I'm guessing that she went to Paris earlier on in the week as it would have been the only time which would have been feasibly possible before she went back to Oxford on Thursday.

Reactions: 2
Her timeline is as wibbly wobbly timey whimey as Dr Who's own timeline :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

I reckon she flits back and forth and gets confused about the exact time she needs to return to her timeline. She probably uses her own TARDIS which is disguised as her mouldy boarding school trunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her videos contain less and less actual content, and considering them never had much to begin with this is quite an achievement..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if she ever actually grows out of pretending to be a gifted child, she's gonna soooooooo mad looking at the countless pictures of her youth and see those ugly shoes in every picture

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More evidence that she reads here if we needed it… funny that she hasn’t touched her gymnastics stuff in forever. It gets discussed here and then her next video she includes it. Slightly terrifying watching her fling herself around on the trampoline.

Reactions: 23
Just watched her last video and oh boy... First of all how dare she use such a nice music ( the one at the start, Barefoot adventure by Adriel Fair) so low and right after it's her extremely loud usual one? Did she tries her own video before posting it? The difference of volume is awful.

And I wondered if she understood the idea of having a "routine". Like, I don't mean to be an example but when I have what I call a routine, it's not something I change that often. Like, if you change constantly it's not a routine, it's a seasonal schedule.

Reactions: 13
She looks so unwell at the start of that video- tired baggy eyes and sallow skin. The massive specs and scraped back hair don't help but she looks drawn out

Reactions: 5
More evidence that she reads here if we needed it… funny that she hasn’t touched her gymnastics stuff in forever. It gets discussed here and then her next video she includes it. Slightly terrifying watching her fling herself around on the trampoline.
Last week she also reposted something in her instagram stories from (I think) the RSC about the backlash of casting a BAME Ophelia and how ridiculous that is since Ophelia isn't even a character based on an actual person. So very much an "I'm not a racist, just in case you were wondering, Tattle" subtweet...

Reactions: 5