Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robinhiggs

Good lord the comments aren't holding back, wonder if she's seen them. Posting some here in case they 'disappear' 👀
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 34

robinhiggs

Yep, these got binned after those tiny bites. If she had any intention of eating them, she could've filmed herself actually taste-testing them throughout the day, compared to the ridiculously small crumb of icing she ate before dumping them back in the box.

She does it every time she "taste-tests" something: Makes a dramatic production of taking the tiniest, crumb-sized "bite" she can, claims she devoured the whole thing and it's her favourite, but the rest is never seen again and no doubt gets binned off-camera. It's the food equivalent of her book reviews.
It’s giving
22146196-0C47-4878-9E18-7186FAE65D81.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Binx

VIP Member
Buzzing in the night,
Whispers of electric delight,
Sensations take flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240112_212814_Chrome.jpg

I don’t know what's funnier:

The gormless expression
Her insistence on always looking at her phone screen when taking a mirror selfie.
Her wearing leather shoes while another pair of leather shoes appears to be peeking out of her tote bag (SYO VEEGAN).
Her desperately clutching the old, defunct PONKERPODTIFTEE PLANNAH she never uses rather than advertise the new one she launched and then forgot all about.
Her using the Daunt Books tote bag instead of the PONKINPODDTUFTEEE one she launched and then forgot all about.
The boarding school luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gossip_guy

VIP Member
View attachment 2700156

Suuuure she washed it lolol why insist on lying, just embrace your nasty goblin true self.

View attachment 2700161

oooh the irony of her doing everything she can to act like she's twelve but ending up looking like a grandma
I especially liked her mentioning how shocked she was that the food processor she got for Christmas wasn't poor quality and how she was expecting a cheap piece of crap. Throwing shade at grandmammaaaah for getting her a high-quality, useful gift, meanwhile Ruby just gave her grandparents a shitload of almonds and a couple of childish doodles not fit to stick on the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I think this is the most-liked thread title suggestion @Binx. 😂

''Um'' - - Ruby Granger, 2023

It was one of the comments on her Oxford Union video. Great title, but I'm sad that ''it was heavier than cats I had known'' won't make it into the next thread. Who doesn't love Roobs' creative writing?

1711545463136.png

• Haha
In her mental health ad she pretended to listen and close her eyes, but filmed herself in three angles.
Just so weird to imagine her closing 10 seconds her eyes, to than put the camera in the next angle, do it again and then say that you relaxed.

• Haha
  • Sick

Poguely

We’ll have to do a sweepstakes. I definitely think she’ll do a PhD. She loves this lifestyle too much, plus it keeps the YouTube content going.

Also, do people really think Oxford is easy to get into for an English MA?? It’s insanely competitive with people all over the world applying. That bellend Jack booky booknerd has tried and failed twice. They don’t care about your follower count, they want evidence you can research, and Ruby played a blinder with getting that Exeter research assistant part time gig.
It's not that it's easy to get into, it's that she applied to the least subscribed English course at the least subscribed historical college.

As I've said before, I am not suprised to get in. On paper, if I was a tutor of 15th century lit who had never heard of Ruby before, I would find her proposed area of study really intriguing and would want to read it. Because the concept of girlhood during that time period is virtually unexplored and, because of the mass book burnings during the time, completely uncategorised in known relevant text. I'd be thinking this is a student who is going to dig deep into the uncategorised archives and pull together something completely new for me to learn.

The tutor had no way to know that Ruby's interest in girlhood is strictly limited to the protrayal in children's fiction penned the years between 1890 and 1930. And her own pathological desire not to mature past age 12.

So here we are, 8 months later, and that same tute has now rejected multiple research questions from Ruby before practically having to spoonfeed her one. Which she may or may not currently be in the middle of starting again on.

Last edited:

Griftwood

VIP Member
Ohhhh the sheer cringe 😂 My favourite bit was towards the end where she full on went ”you say influencers are bad, but wHaT aBoUt pOLiTiCiaNs” 🤣 She’s too stupid for words, and horrible at public speaking. Um.

• Haha
  • Wow

Griftwood

VIP Member
She's been back at AWKSWFUD for 5 minutes and already she's overcompensating and desperately trying to convince people that she's being VARRY BUSY AND VARRY PRODOCKTIVE AND IS VARRY SPASHOL AND IS JANUINELY HAVING A WONDERFOL TOIYME!

She's uploaded a 'day in my life' slideshow on TikTok and soundtracked it with that Harry Potter audio about Hermione attending multiple classes at once. Because she'd love for you to associate her with HARMIONEEE AT HOGWAHHHRTS again and would love for you to believe that she's getting 2-4 times the amount of work as a normal person done in one day.

She's VARRY PRODOCKTIVE, JANUINELY! She's not just struggling with the base workload at Oxford and ABSYOLTOOOTLEEEE hasn't spent years staging vlogs and stitching together footage from multiple days to appear busier than other people, HOW DAEHHR YEEUUUUU.

View attachment 2705713

Ruby joined the Oxford Bibliographic Society.

View attachment 2705733

She insists that she signed up as soon as she started at Oxford "OFFCWOARSE". She believes we're expected to make the most favourable assumptions about Ruby based on nothing whatsoever. Ruby spent her entire time at Exeter avoiding all extracurriculars, social events and the library, so I'm not sure why anyone would assume that she "OFFCWOARSEEE" joined up for anything at Oxford. She's also never mentioned it before.

It's good if she's actually joined some clubs instead of holing up in her room between trips back home to mummy, but Ruby never seems to do well in situations where she can't be the smartest person in the room. She has almost no hope of that in the real world, much less in a room full of Oxford Masters students.

View attachment 2705691

Her 'Hide the Pain Harold' grimace is out, so it's a given that Ruby spent the whole meeting getting effortlessly upstaged by everyone who had intelligent things to say or more than one brain cell.

View attachment 2705745

After some performative activism in her comments where she assured her fans that she's totally boycotting Starbucks and only went there because PRAT was closed (clearly unaware that Pret was also being boycotted for similar reasons) and would NAVVER DYEU SOCH A THING AVVER AGANN, Ruby's teeheeing about accidentally going to PRAT for a coffee (despite not liking coffee).

Sorry, everyone, if that social activism she was pretending to do means she can't go to Pret to choke down coffee she doesn't like just to cling to another personality trait substitute and desperately chase a sponsor deal, then you can count her out.

View attachment 2705773

Ruby has a 6,000 word essay due in 10 weeks. Still no mention of the results of her first essay, so it's a given that she got a disappointing grade or she'd have shoehorned that into a video.

View attachment 2705776

After JANUINELY studying manuscripts for 3 hours (there sure is a lot of daylight in Ruby's winter days) the half-hearted grimace is back. She's HONNASTLEEE not feeling completely out of her depth.

View attachment 2705804

Then it's time to meet her unwitting Blakeney replacement, Holly, so Ruby can pretend to enjoy a bubble tea and ask her some casual friendly questions like, "What is a catechism and what would you put in a 6,000 word essay about them?"

View attachment 2705802

Then it's time for a late lecture. Ruby "HONNASTLEEE" loves this lecture series and JANUINELY doesn't feel completely lost. If Ruby goes out of her way to say that she "honestly" or "genuinely" anything, it's a given that it's a lie.

And over on Insta...

View attachment 2705612

"this was mine if you couldn't guess 🙌"

Continuing the "you should AWLWHEYS make complimentary assumptions about me based on nothing at all" trend, Ruby believes that everyone should've already assumed that if there's vegan food about, that's Ruby's. Because she's VARRY MOCH VEGAN. Aside from all the leather and wool products she buys and wears, all the non-vegan foods she eats and all the tested-on-animals stuff she happily buys and advertises.

At this point I'd be more likely to assume she had a bacon and veal sandwich than a vegan lunch.
I don’t know what the Oxford Bibliographic Society was up to last week, but the Oxford BibliographicAL society had this on:

IMG_2684.jpeg

Roobee makes it sound like she gave a speech on social media use (”I was talking with them about social media use” is a very odd way of expressing that you had a casual conversation) so, idk, maybe she saw they were meeting at Jesus, saw the opportunity and hijacked it? 😂 Or is she perhaps just trying to make herself sound important again? 🤔

Oxford must be a truly magical place if she can go to a meeting that ends at 4, get coffee, spend 3 hours running her nasty grubby hands over some old Catechisms, and it’s still daylight when she gets out between 7 and 8, when the sun has set before 4:30.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
I think the weirdest thing about that video was when it suddenly cut from fun and frolics in London in the afternoon sun to Daddy Bonio picking up glass in the road in the dark like some low budget found footage horror film.

• Haha

Griftwood

VIP Member
oh god not another sped-up ”study” sequence set to the flight of the bumblefucking bee 😭

also let’s just all collectively take 15 seconds to appreciate how clean she likes to keep her space, a JARRMAPHOBIC PARFACKSHUNIST if I ever saw one

IMG_2663.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

gossip_guy

VIP Member
She's been back at AWKSWFUD for 5 minutes and already she's overcompensating and desperately trying to convince people that she's being VARRY BUSY AND VARRY PRODOCKTIVE AND IS VARRY SPASHOL AND IS JANUINELY HAVING A WONDERFOL TOIYME!

She's uploaded a 'day in my life' slideshow on TikTok and soundtracked it with that Harry Potter audio about Hermione attending multiple classes at once. Because she'd love for you to associate her with HARMIONEEE AT HOGWAHHHRTS again and would love for you to believe that she's getting 2-4 times the amount of work as a normal person done in one day.

She's VARRY PRODOCKTIVE, JANUINELY! She's not just struggling with the base workload at Oxford and ABSYOLTOOOTLEEEE hasn't spent years staging vlogs and stitching together footage from multiple days to appear busier than other people, HOW DAEHHR YEEUUUUU.

Untitled4565678779545867 - Copy.png

Ruby joined the Oxford Bibliographic Society.

Untitled4565678778909545867 - Copy.png

She insists that she signed up as soon as she started at Oxford "OFFCWOARSE". She believes we're expected to make the most favourable assumptions about Ruby based on nothing whatsoever. Ruby spent her entire time at Exeter avoiding all extracurriculars, social events and the library, so I'm not sure why anyone would assume that she "OFFCWOARSEEE" joined up for anything at Oxford. She's also never mentioned it before.

It's good if she's actually joined some clubs instead of holing up in her room between trips back home to mummy, but Ruby never seems to do well in situations where she can't be the smartest person in the room. She has almost no hope of that in the real world, much less in a room full of Oxford Masters students.

Untitled456567545 - Copy.png

Her 'Hide the Pain Harold' grimace is out, so it's a given that Ruby spent the whole meeting getting effortlessly upstaged by everyone who had intelligent things to say or more than one brain cell.

Untitled456567877890980545867 - Copy.png

After some performative activism in her comments where she assured her fans that she's totally boycotting Starbucks and only went there because PRAT was closed (clearly unaware that Pret was also being boycotted for similar reasons) and would NAVVER DYEU SOCH A THING AVVER AGANN, Ruby's teeheeing about accidentally going to PRAT for a coffee (despite not liking coffee).

Sorry, everyone, if that social activism she was pretending to do means she can't go to Pret to choke down coffee she doesn't like just to cling to another personality trait substitute and desperately chase a sponsor deal, then you can count her out.

Untitled456567877890988080545867 - Copy.png

Ruby has a 6,000 word essay due in 10 weeks. Still no mention of the results of her first essay, so it's a given that she got a disappointing grade or she'd have shoehorned that into a video.

Untitled456567545867 - Copy.png

After JANUINELY studying manuscripts for 3 hours (there sure is a lot of daylight in Ruby's winter days) the half-hearted grimace is back. She's HONNASTLEEE not feeling completely out of her depth.

Untitled45656787789098808079895489805867 - Copy.png

Then it's time to meet her unwitting Blakeney replacement, Holly, so Ruby can pretend to enjoy a bubble tea and ask her some casual friendly questions like, "What is a catechism and what would you put in a 6,000 word essay about them?"

Untitled4565678778909880807989545867 - Copy.png

Then it's time for a late lecture. Ruby "HONNASTLEEE" loves this lecture series and JANUINELY doesn't feel completely lost. If Ruby goes out of her way to say that she "honestly" or "genuinely" anything, it's a given that it's a lie.

And over on Insta...

Untitled45645 - Copy.png

"this was mine if you couldn't guess 🙌"

Continuing the "you should AWLWHEYS make complimentary assumptions about me based on nothing at all" trend, Ruby believes that everyone should've already assumed that if there's vegan food about, that's Ruby's. Because she's VARRY MOCH VEGAN. Aside from all the leather and wool products she buys and wears, all the non-vegan foods she eats and all the tested-on-animals stuff she happily buys and advertises.

At this point I'd be more likely to assume she had a bacon and veal sandwich than a vegan lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg I’m dying of cringe at her latest tiktok, I don’t know the girl she’s with but why are they so hyper. It was so cringy the way she opened with ‘we’re in a bookshop so should be quiet’, like no it’s not a library you don’t have to be quiet in a bookshop, but also people probably don’t want you screeching about your outfits in a random corner of the shop either??

• Haha
  • Wow