Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The walk from her house to the school actually looks really nice too - you can cut across fields, etc. if I could walk 40 mins to work everyday (not that she goes in everyday!) I absolutely would! More proof that her persona built on these interests is just so fake.

Reactions: 15
I suffered through the rest of the video and it was profoundly boring, but I think this might break her record for most undeclared ads in one video.

Multiple ads for BARDEN BLAND, ads for RAMMADEE KYOMBYOOCHAAAH, Faber & Faber, Crosstown Donuts, PONKIPODTIFTEA, Andersen Press, Hip Oat Milk and more. Nothing but gifted products and not a single ad declaration of any kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
1689949600007.png

I came across this online and I laughed so hard because we have constantly been calling Ruby's dark academia fad 'dark macadamia'. It even has the picture of those boarding school children that she put on her Nyootion page.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The walk from her house to the school actually looks really nice too - you can cut across fields, etc. if I could walk 40 mins to work everyday (not that she goes in everyday!) I absolutely would! More proof that her persona built on these interests is just so fake.
Right? Just pop in a podcast and walk or bike there, so relaxing. My commute includes a 10 minute walk each way but it's through a dodgy urban area lol

Reactions: 12
omg

1. Taking a taxi back and forth to work. Spoiled brat, much?
I don’t know where she lives (and actually I would like to know because it looks like she lives in the countryside but can easily travel to london?) but I live in Cornwall and for a 15 minute drive you need to pay around £20. How is she able to afford around that every working day twice??

Reactions: 10
Roobee NO! Leave the non-human life form alone! 🙅‍♂️❌ * spray bottle emoji *

View attachment 2319047
Surely that should be "No tortoise, leave the non human life form alone" ? - haha
---
To be fair, the inside of the house isn’t any better. I bet she’s one of those people who thinks feet magically get clean on their own in the shower. Short answer: no.
Totally. IMO the only culture in Bones mansion is the sort you'd grow on a petrie dish. It's all so nasty and sticky looking Urgh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know where she lives (and actually I would like to know because it looks like she lives in the countryside but can easily travel to london?) but I live in Cornwall and for a 15 minute drive you need to pay around £20. How is she able to afford around that every working day twice??
She makes thousands per half-assed video with ad revenue and sponsorship deals, plus the family is swimming in cash thanks to their numerous houses and Daddy Bones' companies and tax dodging. Wasting a week's wages on taxis means nothing to her because she doesn't know the value of money, she just occasionally pretends she's poor because she thinks it'll make her seem relatable.

She wasn't working at the school because she needed to earn money or because she had any genuine interest in doing it, it was just a busywork role to pad her CV for her Oxford application because she had no actual work experience, and she got to spin it as a big important teaching job to her gullible fans.

It's stuff like the taxi situation that make it especially ridiculous when she moans that she can't afford a £20 book or a meal on holiday.

Reactions: 17
I just watched her Week in My Life video. Apparently "vegan picnic-ing" is a hobby, as opposed to simply just "picnic-ing". It's still a picnic, Ruby. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched her Week in My Life video. Apparently "vegan picnic-ing" is a hobby, as opposed to simply just "picnic-ing". It's still a picnic, Ruby. 🙄
I can see how you’d think that, but there are some crucial differences. First off, VEEGAN picnics are a lot louder, because everybody needs to know they’re VEEGAN. Secondly, every time you go on one, you’re entitled to fly anywhere in the world a total of 16 times because that’s how efficient performative plant-eating is in offsetting your carbon footprint. Ruby and Jade were both due for a reset so Sixteenth kindly organised a playdate for them.

eta: oh lordt it seems we’re back from our travels and have been gifted another hat

IMG_2292.jpeg

I’ve had a little bit of ethanol and this is sending me, I cannot deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her company* has a net worth just shy of 200k (and she's renting out her cottage)...
*company is just her though I believe
taxsheet.png

• Wow
Untitle785766765787865544766874546646785768647674566787967564779998935797977968657568546345967...jpg

She still hasn't changed the sheet that's been on her mattress for over 2 months, but she has dragged it halfway off the bed so that it can drape on the floor and collect even more dirt and dust.

• Sick
  • Haha
eta: oh lordt it seems we’re back from our travels and have been gifted another hat
I thought she packed an extra bag for her holiday because she said that she was going to be away for quite a while yet it appears that she was only in Florence for a week.

Reactions: 9
I thought she packed an extra bag for her holiday because she said that she was going to be away for quite a while yet it appears that she was only in Florence for a week.
yeah I was convinced she was going to go to Geneva after Florence and pretend to be the next Mary Shelley

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah I was convinced she was going to Geneva after Florence and pretend to be the next Mary Shelley
Yeah I presumed that she was going to Geneva straight after Florence too, yet she is back at home so IMO there was no reason for her to pack the extra bag.

Reactions: 6
I am trying to watch her video but I keep having to stop because she’s annoying me so much. It irritates me whenever I see her using a product I like (e.g. Crosta and Mollica crackers she showed are actually good) or even have considered buying from… I guess she is unwittingly de-influencing? She has genuinely put me off from more than one purchase, especially clothes and style. Companies are mad to keep working with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I presumed that she was going to Geneva straight after Florence too, yet she is back at home so IMO there was no reason for her to pack the extra bag.
"ACKSHUALLY, as AMMILY DICKINSON wonce wryote, "It isss BATTER tyooo beeee safe, than tyooo beeee not quoite as safe as you envisioned that yooou thought that you possibly VARRY MOCH moight be." And syoo that is whoiy oiy packed moiy ackstra bag, bot thankyou fwor your feedback. :) x"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.