Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2382068
“Jumpers worn new with smoke”? What?
A whole weekend in the great ourdoors. Wow Ruby you're quite the camper. Why are the digestives damp anyway and that phrase "jumpers worn new with smoke". Sorry but imo she's such a dumb ass she is so much of a try hard. Also if you're camping and playing music the whole time I hope you're camping far from others but I think nor. I can't imagine Rubes and Mama pooing in a hole and covering the offering with dirt. So that being said, unless you're all alone, constant music is disrespectful & annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A whole weekend in the great ourdoors. Wow Ruby you're quite the camper. Why are the digestives damp anyway and that phrase "jumpers worn new with smoke". Sorry but imo she's such a dumb ass she is so much of a try hard. Also if you're camping and playing music the whole time I hope you're camping far from others but I think nor. I can't imagine Rubes and Mama pooing in a hole and covering the offering with dirt. So that being said, unless you're all alone, constant music is disrespectful & annoying.
*great outdoors = backyard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_3970.png

Self-proclaimed small/independent business lover says the best coffee she’s ever had is from a start-up company 😍 this is literally the most hated coffee shop of all time I think as famously it’s completely killing off independent coffee shops. Its business strategy is to use a coffee machine instead of baristas so it’s selling coffee for really cheap and the independent cafes can’t compete.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2382305
Self-proclaimed small/independent business lover says the best coffee she’s ever had is from a start-up company 😍 this is literally the most hated coffee shop of all time I think as famously it’s completely killing off independent coffee shops. Its business strategy is to use a coffee machine instead of baristas so it’s selling coffee for really cheap and the independent cafes can’t compete.
Wait until she discovers Botbar...

Is anything this girl puts out not about pretending 'the aesthetic'? Ruby, we all believe you're nothing like you say you are. Clean (nah - see bedroom), organised (nah - see bedroom), into dark or light academia (nah- see bedroom), a writer ( nah - see published effort), intelligent (nah - see content, poetry, writing, novel, lack of understanding in relation to pronunciation, use & understanding of English), interesting (nah- see content), good at arts and crafts (nah - see painting, book binding & embroidery), good at cooking (nah- see burnt offerings, lives a health lifestyle (nah - see a pale & spindly Ruby), a good candidate for Oxford (nah - see ALL of content). Just my opinion Rubes so don't come for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely unrelated but im watching h2o just add water and cleo's lil sis reminds me of ruby, they are both annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was googling Ruby granger lockdown letters because she said she had them published right? So doesn’t that mean we (public) should be able to read them?? And I saw an article about how Emma Watson is starting Oxford in 2023 doing a creative writing masters and it mentioned Ruby.
I have questions.
Does Ruby know this?
Could this have influenced her decision or would it have been too late by then? The articles all seem to be written in May 2023.
Why hasn’t Ruby said anything about it?
Also which English course is Ruby taking? Would there be a chance of them being in the same class?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was googling Ruby granger lockdown letters because she said she had them published right? So doesn’t that mean we (public) should be able to read them?? And I saw an article about how Emma Watson is starting Oxford in 2023 doing a creative writing masters and it mentioned Ruby.
I have questions.
Does Ruby know this?
Could this have influenced her decision or would it have been too late by then? The articles all seem to be written in May 2023.
Why hasn’t Ruby said anything about it?
Also which English course is Ruby taking? Would there be a chance of them being in the same class?
Ruby’s doing English literature (1550 - 1700) so nothing to do with creative writing at all. Plus I doubt Emma Watson will even be in Oxford much, the creative writing course is run by the department of continuing education, it’s more of a distance learning thing. It’s a 2 year long part time course. She will mostly study at home and come to Oxford a few weekends a year for seminars. Open Uni vibes. I suppose she could live in Oxford city for the course duration since she’s loaded but I doubt it - I assume she has other work and I dont think she will qualify for accommodation in the colleges either.

If there’s a chance of seeing Emma Watson in Oxford at the weekend maybe it’ll make Ruby think twice about running home to her parents every single week!

Actually now that I think about it, a masters in creative writing might have been a good choice for Ruby. Doing a well established MFA in creative writing has helped a lot of authors get their first book published.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Actually now that I think about it, a masters in creative writing might have been a good choice for Ruby. Doing a well established MFA in creative writing has helped a lot of authors get their first book published.
I think she'd fail out pretty quickly if she were doing a Masters in Creative Writing. She has no talent and no desire to improve, plus a bigger emphasis on having to produce independent, original creative work would do her zero favours. She'll struggle enough with general essays/a dissertation without the benefit of Blakeney to carry her and lecturers holding her hand.

I seem to recall she got her lowest grades at Exeter for Creative Writing, and that was with their generous grade inflation. She wouldn't get far handing in a stack of bad poems about the weather and being TWALVE AGANN at Oxford.

I think she's still operating under the assumption that a book deal will happen magically if she just keeps handing misunderstood works of precocious genius terrible, half-assed, ripped-off first drafts to her agent.

Reactions: 15
Ruby’s doing English literature (1550 - 1700) so nothing to do with creative writing at all. Plus I doubt Emma Watson will even be in Oxford much, the creative writing course is run by the department of continuing education, it’s more of a distance learning thing. It’s a 2 year long part time course. She will mostly study at home and come to Oxford a few weekends a year for seminars. Open Uni vibes. I suppose she could live in Oxford city for the course duration since she’s loaded but I doubt it - I assume she has other work and I dont think she will qualify for accommodation in the colleges either.

If there’s a chance of seeing Emma Watson in Oxford at the weekend maybe it’ll make Ruby think twice about running home to her parents every single week!

I doubt Ruby really cares that Emma Watson is attending Oxford for her Masters. Ruby is not interested in her, she is interested in the character of Hermoine Granger and only as a young Hermoine. She never reads or watches the books/movies when they start to show interest in each other or date. She wants to remain a child. Emma Watson is far more grown up than Ruby will ever be, and actors do not like to be type-cast. She would not be very happy to see some grown woman who pretends so much to be her character from over a decade ago, who even changed her last name to reflect that. I've never heard Ruby mention much at all about Emma beyond those first few HP movies; not her career, personal life or anything. Not to mention, Ruby is really nothing important and hasn't done anything worthwhile. Not only is Emma far richer than her, but she also earned it all on her own, not living under her parent's roof and expecting them to drive her places or pay her way/buy her way into anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has mentioned Emma Watson from time to time. She’s also a big fan of the Greta Gerwig Little Women film.

(By the way, Watson is also a fairly awful person - she may not be on par with Ruby, but she’s certainly not a wonderful, ideal role model.)

Reactions: 10
Her handwriting winds me up so much. I feel like someone so obsessed with being ASSTHATACK and ACADAMACK would have trained themselves to write in a prettier or more stylish way.
Her handwriting shows pretty clearly how bad she is mentally. Prettier and stylish handwriting you can see on Pinterest and in cases of studytubers are screaming perfectionism and anxiety. The more you look into the graphological side of it, the more you see how none of these people are alright by any means...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.