Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runuts

I'm still wondering who she met up with in Boston. She seems to be staying at a hotel/B&B on her own (i.e. not in someone's house), but there was clearly another person taking the pics and Ruby talked about 'we'. This trip is so mysterious lol.
Yeah, she seems to be staying somewhere on her own. About the pics, I'm kinda convinced that one photo was possibly taken by another person (who might be just a passerby that happened to know her) as she strolled around the city, given that she was literally met by someone as I read the commentary on that post; or maybe she just left her camera rested on something nearby while taking that shot (or maybe she brought a tripod with her, a light one ideal for a trip). Well, these are all just pure speculations we have here. 😅 I'm assuming we're reading the same page, though might be ambiguous but I think the line that includes 'we' is just a general statement about music switched right after.

Reactions: 1

theMoth

Chatty Member
my husband got an ad on Youtube yesterday for heating cushions. they are more than 100€, but I'd totally see him buying this. 😆 (we have gas heating. yay!:rolleyes: )

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Ruby's latest Instagram post was an attempt to get her followers to vote for Dakota Warren on Goodreads.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Just watched it with airpods and she literally says ‘byront’. Also what is with the oversized brown suit lmfaooo
Screenshot_2022-11-18-12-31-36-72_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reminds me of the child actors in Bugsy Malone, with their suits.

Bonus Victorian/Edwardian outfit (I can't tell the fashion eras that well to know which it is inspired by): -

Screenshot_2022-11-18-12-33-43-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don't think that we can tell with certainty from Ruby's photo that Bella regrets having met her and feels annoyed. So many people look awkward on photos just because they know they're being photographed and it will be posted afterwards. Bella must have spoken to Ruby before in some virtual call which must have given her an idea of how she is. Maybe Ruby's huge following makes her forget about Ruby's personality. She is an influencer herself, so getting along as well as possible with Ruby certainly has its pros.
Haven’t these two known eachother for years anyway?

anastasia1989

I prefer cold weather as well but her romanticising makes her sound like someone who has never been actually cold once in her life. The fact that they choose not to heat their enormous country manor doesn't mean they can't. She has no sense of despair at the thought of not being able to turn on the heating.
Wait, has she actually said that they don't heat their home? At all? As if that makes it ok for her to wish for winter to come sooner while we head into an energy crisis? I bet she's not counting water heating as "heating" her home. I doubt she's taking freezing cold showers in the winter. Do they light wood fires? Why are they so ridiculously anachronistic just for the sake of it.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The tiktok she posted an hour ago .... :') that's it that's the tattle. Discuss.
The one she posted of her outside the Emily Dickinson Museum she posted on her Instagram two days ago and how come in the TikTok when she is reading an Emily Dickinson poem and in the TikTok where she is replying back to the person who commented about the book she is wearing different clothes, this tells me that she filmed her reading of an Emily Dickinson poem at a different time. I have also noticed that she is filming at a different location is the background is completely different of that to the B&B that she was staying at in fact the background is the same as her last two Youtube videos as well, but this background doesn't match the B&B at all so where exactly was she filming these videos if it wasn't at the B&B something isn't adding up.

Last edited:

theMoth

Chatty Member
I just realised that my new(ish) glasses are similar to Ruby's. But hers are a little bit rounder and bigger and I think the frame is not tinted like mine. I swear it was not intentional. The optician gave me some glasses to try which she thought would suit me and I chose the first one because it looks nice and different from my last glasses (which were 10 years old btw – it was about time, I can tell you!).

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Does Ruby not realise that decaff coffee exists too, if it was caffeine she was concerned about?
She said in the video that she was very tired every night that week and on the Friday after doing various bits of work at the Emily Dickinson Museum she came back to the B&B and said that she was exhausted.

Elekktra

Is this the video you were looking for.
Okay I'm done trusting people.
That other person made it sound like she had committed suicide. 😧
Everyone is anxiousssssss, that doesn't mean you're struggling with your mental health, that's normal. 😣
Thank u very much for the video!!!❤

Her mental health is apparently fine, it's her "mantle halth" she's struggling with.

Since her house has like 72 living rooms, each in a worse state than the last, that's a lot of mantles, so this is clearly a serious problem.
Thanksss.😆 Some people love to exaggerate. I should have read your comments 1st...

Last edited:

allthemyths

Ruby has mentioned her yt channel several times and they write letters and have zoom calls. So, an online friend. She seems nice, and much more grounded than Rootabaga.
I always wonder what people like her actually see in Ruby, though?

SugahSweet

the beach scene was pure madness. jumping half nacked in the ocean. and she couldn't put herself togehter b/c the beach was soo beautiful and the best she had ever seen. sand,fog, water. you could barley see something. it was only water. ruby was not impressed of the museum, the trees or the bookshops, nope - it was the best day for her to be on a place which could be easily in the uk. it was only sand and water.
and you couldnt here andything due to the wind.

Elekktra

Can someone tell me in which video she said she's struggling with her mental health? Please? 🙇

theMoth

Chatty Member
i don't understand how could she merge Concord and Salem into one video and then be in NY and not include NY at all. She could have had 3 videos and that's better than one long, no? + she met other youtubers there, collaborations are good for expanding audience. I bet "pre-autumn week in SALEM with my penpal" and "bookshops of NY with *insert whaever his name is*" would get her some extra views?
I think in Ruby's language/case/imagination/understanding it's pre-winter now

• Haha

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Genuine question - was this sponsored or not? The description below the YouTube video suggests it was but there's no actual declaration?

Last edited:

gisellejoly

From the way this person described the pronunciation I think Ruby now thinks it's pronounced Seersha like in see.
yeah lmfao, both the commenter and ruby are wrong. it's pronounced saoirse, not seersha or sorsha, it's somewhere in-between the two. it's basically impossible for ruby to ever pronounce it right anyway due to her non-rhotic english accent. she can't pronounce the R sound in the middle of the name.