Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all wrong.

Little girls don't vote!

Reactions: 12
Looks like her friend Bella is heading to Boston
View attachment 1722382
Not overly surprised, since she seems to be the only person in the states that she knows. Today is Veteran's Day, so it is a holiday from school, which makes it a long weekend, thus allowing Bella to leave uni for a bit. Maybe this is why Ruby planned to stay for so long? Who knows. Will they tour Concord together, even though she already did most of what is still open, or is she already back in Boston and getting ready to fly home? Curious as to where they will actually meet and what they will do, if anything interesting.

Reactions: 3
Who is Bella? Has she appeared in Ruby's videos before?
Ruby has mentioned her yt channel several times and they write letters and have zoom calls. So, an online friend. She seems nice, and much more grounded than Rootabaga.

Reactions: 5
Ruby has mentioned her yt channel several times and they write letters and have zoom calls. So, an online friend. She seems nice, and much more grounded than Rootabaga.
I always wonder what people like her actually see in Ruby, though?

Reactions: 1
I suppose that's Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, where Louisa May Alcott is buried (also Thoreau, Emerson, and Hawthorne).

Really, even if you love American literature so much that this would be a genuine pilgrimage for you, it's kind of a lonely vacation to do on your own. I know Ruby's an "autumn enthusiast" but I think it would have been a nicer trip if she'd gone during the summer as part of a tour group. Or even if she'd brought her mother.

Edit: Why on earth does she think a random shot of potato chips on a shelf is interesting content? She's just so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Except that is not Sleepy Hollow. That is Old Hill Burying Ground. She got the wrong cemetery! lmao So unless she looks at a map and finds her way to the right one and find Author's Ridge, she will never see Hawthorne's, Emerson's, Thoreau's or The Alcotts grave. Another fail for her. You cannot see the center of Concord from Author's Ridge. There is a bench right across from the Alcott family plot and I used to sit and read there often. She just can't get anything right, no matter what side of the pond she is on.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, what a huge waste of money and opportunity.

My favourite part of that TikTok:

Ruby: "Oiy awlsyo wahnt tyoo Concuhd Book Shop, which was SYO GWORGUSS. HONNASTLY, this is one of the noicest book shops oiy've syeen syo fahhr in Amarricka."
Ruby: (Shows a book shop that looks like every run-down small-town public library in the western world and gives the fakest, most disappointed, dead-inside smile.)

Places like this have their value and charm, but this looks almost exactly like her own local library. She hopped a continent and spent thousands just to see the same things she'd see at home.

She also claims she spent 4 hours editing a video on this day. Judging by her videos, I don't think she's done 4 hours of editing in an entire year.

Reactions: 16
Wtf is she wearing? The outfit and the pose and the messy hair all make her look completely deranged

Reactions: 14
In this outfit she looks like one of those kiddies in the horror movies looking for the next victim

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.