Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220802-094658_Instagram.jpg

I hope this beautiful day she hopes we all have time to notice is beautiful, includes time spent checking her room isn't burning to the ground given that obvious fire hazard of the jaunty angled candle about to fall onto the window sill ..oh dreamy victoriana house fire😳 also loved how she had to say that the book she's reading isn't available to normal plebs until January!!!! Gosh!! January?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1465191
I hope this beautiful day she hopes we all have time to notice is beautiful, includes time spent checking her room isn't burning to the ground given that obvious fire hazard of the jaunty angled candle about to fall onto the window sill ..oh dreamy victoriana house fire😳 also loved how she had to say that the book she's reading isn't available to normal plebs until January!!!! Gosh!! January?! 😂
That candle angle has to be the worst we have seen yet, from Ruberoy. Does she not realise it's not safe?! She strikes me as the type to be booksmart but dim in all other ways. No common sense.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1465191
"I'll give a review when I'm finished."

So she'll never review it then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1465191
… so… after Autumn, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't even know where to begin...

Untitle6756d.png

Ruby offers up some stray piece of burnt rubble and says it's a chocolate digestive biscuit (VARRY VEGAN because she's AHLWHEYS VEGAN...unless she's eating honey, buying wool, dining at Five Guys, etc.).

Now, assuming this inedible-looking chunk of shite is actually food...did she eat this edges first like a psychopath? And why has she just placed the remaining piece directly onto the perpetually grimy insect graveyard she calls a desk?

Untitle675689809d.jpg

The chair has returned to her desk. Ruby has simply elected to cover all the stains and gaping holes in the fabric with some unwashed throws instead of, y'know, buying a comfortable office chair that won't mangle her spine if she's spending all day sat at a desk.

Untitle675689809d5646.png

Ruby can't stop living a life of lies and delusional fantasy.

She claims she's going to read Jane Austen's Emma, learn a language, learn a new tune on the piano (implying she already knows some tunes, which...nah), plan a trip to America (with mummy and daddy, of course) and finish and edit another new book.

She's claimed many times before that she hates Austen, so that's a wise use of her pretend time. And by "full edit of said book", I assume she just means "run it through the spell-checker once and call it a day".

Untitle675689809d567746.png

"Enjoy the approach of Autumn and the beauty of August."

Untitle6756898096876d567746.jpg

"I am lucky to be here - every day, alive and breathing," she writes, as she continues to starve herself to death.

She claims she's more likely to be ambitious and proactive if she plans far in advance, which has never been the case for her ever.

Untitle6756898096876d5799867746.png

In case you were wondering if the majority of this is fake nonsense just to show herself using a planner, she pretends she's looking into volunteering, which is about as believable as that time she claimed she was going to start donating 10% of her earnings to charity or that she's given the Holocaust charity money back.

Untitle6756898096876d579679867746.png

She's looking forward to "camping with online friends", which I hope is a lie, because all her online friends are children.

She's also looking forward to "slow afternoons" for some reason, even though her life has been a wide open schedule of zero work or responsibility for the longest time and every day has been a slow afternoon.

And because she can't think of any believable work that would fill her time these days, she just pretends she still has uni essays due:

Untitle6756898096876d579680979867746.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's looking forward to "camping with online friends", which I hope is a lie, because all her online friends are children.
I really, really hope these 'online friends' are all her own age and not minors, because if you're a minor, going camping with an older person you met online is a recipe for disaster and as a 22 year old Ruby really should know better.
Also, I was sure she wouldn't last long with that dining chair she brought in to replace her armchair lol
I don't know why she doesn't buy an office chair that won't hurt her back. It's not like she can't afford it.

Reactions: 22
Ruby writing ‘I am lucky to be here, alive and breathing’ is such a sad thing to see as it sounds like she’s trying to convince herself of that. I really do wish she’d get offline and get the help she can easily afford.

Reactions: 22
I really, really hope these 'online friends' are all her own age and not minors, because if you're a minor, going camping with an older person you met online is a recipe for disaster and as a 22 year old Ruby really should know better.
Also, I was sure she wouldn't last long with that dining chair she brought in to replace her armchair lol
I don't know why she doesn't buy an office chair that won't hurt her back. It's not like she can't afford it.
You know they’re only going to camp in Roobee’s back yard, with Mummy Granger and Daddy Bones close at hand.

Ruby writing ‘I am lucky to be here, alive and breathing’ is such a sad thing to see as it sounds like she’s trying to convince herself of that. I really do wish she’d get offline and get the help she can easily afford.
If breathing is the biggest thing you feel lucky to be able to do (and you’re not in a medical emergency situation), you need to fix your life and start by getting help.

Reactions: 16
It's probably down to the fact that she thinks office chairs won't fit the fake aesthetic she's cultivated.

She could get any number of chairs with good back support and height adjustment that fit the Dark Macademia style she claims she loves.

RLl6ff181d24df035.jpg

chesterfield-burgundyfw.png

Those are a bit too grown up for her, though, so she'll probably get one of these:

FU-551-FLOWER-PINK-CHILDS-CHAIR.jpg

2585901_R_Z001A_UC1714910.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"Learn some very basic French." This is going to sound terrible... judging by her knowledge of Spanish.
I hope she'll know how to pronounce 'Poirot' then.

I hope that essay that's "due" after graduation is not her sample essay that she's sending to Oxford (sorry, can't read the word before 'essay' in the photo).

Reactions: 18
That monthly plans list is so sad. She's had to sit there and come up with things to fill her time with because, ironically, she's not doing anything productive. Most people have their "monthly plans" dictated by work schedules, education and their personal lives. Ruby has absolutely nothing substantial.

Reactions: 25
She's blessed us with even more bad writing.

Untitle6756898096876d579680954679867746.png

Her new explanation for all her writing being bad and her showing no improvement: It's supposed to be like that!

Unfortunately she only posted her narrated version so I've transcribed the insanity:

"I swam out tharr in the mworning.
Sat my shyooes and jomper right down in front of the old pier and stripped down to my old swimsyoot.
The pabbles prickled moiy feet and oiy half-ran to the seafront.
But the wahhrtuh wasn't as cyold as oiy acks-packted.
Not tepid. Still cold.
Cold loike lammonade. Not tyoo intanse...in a NASS-essary syort of way.
Nyo waves this mworning - at least nwot awftah the farrsh stap.
I dock undernyeath, and my hahhr froze frays in the water. Around moiy head. Above moiy back.
And oiy'm ackshually pleeased oiy forgot my scronchie.
I swim farther. Dyeeper. The whhartuh neither wharm nor cwold anymwore.
Instad...loike ahhr - thahhr bot not.
I hold moy brath. And moiy hands yover moiy head to syee how deep it is.
(Not varry.)
Only johst about twaller than me.
Than oiy swam dyeeper still. Until oiy can see the pier cleanly.
The nasstling bahhrds fyocus. AVVERYWAHHR.
Nearly avvery spyoke and pillah. They sit near the whartuh in bonches.
Some floiy back to the beachfrohnt for croissants and tyoast.
The mattel sheets are loiyke filmstrips stratching twice around the strockcher.
And thyough they're opaque, they almyost look see-thryough.
Thin enoff, reflacktive enoff that you can awwlmyost believe that loight is shoiyning thryoo tham.
WHAT WOULD THOSE PICTURES SHOW?!
Thyose pictures that make up a myoment - a mammary - screaming flames orrr...quiet seaside plashah?
That one annual day at the seaside for Jacqueline Samuels or Buth-ollomyew Jyones.
That short London ascape. Slarthered in clotted cream--eye cream--ice cream--and bags of cockles."

Ruby continues to write from the perspective of people who have supernatural, omniscient vision. Here she's deep underwater - water which is not cold but also cold (like lemonade) - and from under the surface she can see the entire migratory patterns of all the birds in the sky in a 3 mile radius, along with their intended beachside foods.

She seems to discover some kind of alien structure underwater which is made of some shapeshifting metal that is both opaque and transparent at once.

And her fond daydreams naturally involve screaming and fire - not surprising given how intent she is on burning her house down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
a mammary
I'm dead

This whole thing sounds like something you'd write in a journal entry. Like, this isn't even a poem. Starting a new line after each full stop doesn't make something a poem, Ruby lmao

Edit: Oops, just realized she didn't actually call it a poem, nevermind lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole thing sounds like something you'd write in a journal entry. Like, this isn't even a poem. Starting a new line after each full stop doesn't make something a poem, Ruby lmao

Edit: Oops, just realized she didn't actually call it a poem, nevermind lol
With the weird, inhuman pauses and bizarre inflections she uses in all the wrong places in every sentence, it definitely feels like she's reading just some random bullshit she scribbled down as though it were a transcendent poem.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
E.L. James went to the the same school as Ruby.
Like seriously ? I know it will be dumb for some of you but I didn't think girls only ( or boys only) schools still existed in Europe. ( Just read the wiki page of E.L. James and where she went). It's almost scary to me, it'd be my worst nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At first i read "Camping with onion trends" 😆. Thanks for writing what she actually said... I can't read her handwriting sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like seriously ? I know it will be dumb for some of you but I didn't think girls only ( or boys only) schools still existed in Europe. ( Just read the wiki page of E.L. James and where she went). It's almost scary to me, it'd be my worst nightmare.
huh, i didn’t mind going to an all girls high school, and i think there exists some studies that show it can be a better learning environment for girls (however boys learn better in co-ed schools)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.