Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for been off topic but small human2 arrived at 4.20am Sunday morning she's absolutely beautiful and small human1 is besotted with his little sister
Congrats on the healthy delivery of Philomena Erimentha Lottie Scapier into the world! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry for been off topic but small human2 arrived at 4.20am Sunday morning she's absolutely beautiful and small human1 is besotted with his little sister
Are you ok?? I think you said you had covid and maybe some other illness the other day??

Reactions: 1
oh wow a new tattle baby! welcome to this chaotic world, small human2. I hope your mum didn't name you Ruby Phila-thingy or Eri... what's the name of the first Ruby-book?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh wow a new tattle baby! welcome to this chaotic world, small human2. I hope your mum didn't name you Ruby Phila-thingy or Eri... what's the name of the first Ruby-book?
Erimenthaaaaa!!!! 😆 We're all tattle aunts now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, cue lots of references to "au-tomminull" vibes and "pomp-kins" or whatever else she mispronounces.
autominal foylage ✨

Wtf! Shut up Andrea, I don't want summer to be over yet! It's only the first of August ffs
I found the heatwave unbearable, but agree with you. It's like when shop windows had those BACK TO SCHOOL signs in August and it was so depressing for a kid enjoying their summer holiday. 😅 Ruby's one of the 'back to school' people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you ok?? I think you said you had covid and maybe some other illness the other day??
Thank you all for your kind words
It was Mr scapier with covid and small human with chicken pox luckily I avoided it all
She's three weeks early but a very healthy 7lb6
As for me well I'm sore but living on baby love at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aww!! Massive congratulations and welcome to the second small human.
❤

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off topic a bit but look at the ads I got in this forum:
A65F1176-AB1C-486C-B274-967BE2C38035.jpeg

8358E558-CE7D-49D7-A7F8-365E421721A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats on the healthy delivery of Philomena Erimentha Lottie Scapier into the world! ❤
Those three names could be combined into one insufferable name, leaving room for Hermione as the obvious middle name and Frederica in memory of the dead fly. Philomenttie Frederica Hermione Scapier. @Scapier88 here are our name suggestions & you can thank us later. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you all for your kind words
It was Mr scapier with covid and small human with chicken pox luckily I avoided it all
She's three weeks early but a very healthy 7lb6
As for me well I'm sore but living on baby love at the moment
Ah sorry my english is 💩 (or my brain lol).
Howwwww did you avoid it all.
No wonder you're related to "the Girl who Lived". 😂
Get well soon!!! All of you!!!

Reactions: 4
Those three names could be combined into one insufferable name, leaving room for Hermione as the obvious middle name and Frederica in memory of the dead fly. Philomenttie Frederica Hermione Scapier. @Scapier88 here are our name suggestions & you can thank us later. 😝
I think she named her Aurora.
But don't trust me, you know my 💩 brain. lol
Which reminds me... Harry Potter was an Auror... 😆 A 2nd bad omen.😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly, the fact that neither of her parents felt they had to go to university reeks of privilege in itself. Her mother was financially stable enough to become an aromatherapist/whatever else it is she does, and her father was able to become whatever ridiculous off-shore banker businessman he is, purely through association and networking.
I mean, unless you know them personally that's a pretty wild guess.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.