Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theMoth

Chatty Member
Okay but how can someone be THAT stupid? I get that influencers (including our not so naive and innocent Ruby) are all fake to a certain extent, but come on, make the tiniest bit of effort at faking, please. Copy your friend's summary, but don't copy from the most popular online encyclopedia
I rewatched the video and she didn’t use the exact words. But i think she must’ve used Wikipedia because it sounded like she was paraphrasing.

Reactions: 1

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
With that crunching gravel sound in the video did anyone else expect to see Ruby crunching through the gravel whilst still in her bare feet? :ROFLMAO:

Elekktra

I went to a mixed school but PE (that's usually what sports class is called in the UK) was always separated into girls and boys, we also often werent allowed to play the same sports, boys usually played football and rugby, girls usually played netball and rounders. One time we played dodgeball with the boys and I hated it because of how much harder they could throw😅😅
It's funny but I think you can definitely tell when someone went to an all girl's school. I knew a girl once who was really nice but I wasn't surprised when she said she went to one, she just gave off that vibe😂
what vibe? the scared of men vibe? 😆

theMoth

Chatty Member
I wish that chicken was called Mendeley instead of Manderley - Mendeley is the name of a citation software program. She'd benefit from using it, as she always spends so much time doing her 5 footnotes for her essays.
and the names for the other ones: Zotero, EndNote ... and I'm sure there are more citation softwares. I'm using Zotero and that would make a good name for an animal.

Elekktra

Was thinking that too, but didn't want to come across like I was attacking the girl when I know nothing about her personal life.

Yeah that's true. I find it pretty sad tbh, to think that these wealthy kids can use their nice lifestyle to earn even more money. All because they live in prettier environment and can afford to visit interesting places. Not that Ruby makes it far beyond Waterstones, but the opportunity's there and she's had some ✨ aesthetic✨ holidays, etc.
But she spent her whole time reading during all her trips. So i don't think she enjoyed any trip

slamvs27

VIP Member
The majority of the photos are links and when I clicked them the new page said: 'Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.' Why? Does anyone else have this problem?
Yea idk what happened either, the site crashed while I was writing my post so maybe I had too many images on at once.

• Wow

Elekktra

I always think Ruby's 'inspirational' affirmations give that vibe. It's not her intention, but the tone is less upbeat and more 'depressed person trying to motivate herself'. Maybe I'm projecting that onto Ruby from my own experiences.
I don't think it's supposed to be depressing.
It's just the type of things people who love to go live in the wild say.
You know like "Be thankful to be alive, be thankful for the trees and stones and flowers.
Come smoke weeeds with us".
I think she's been reading that sort of things.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Also has she announced her book title yet or when it's supposed to be published? I can't bring myself to give her views recently lol
It's ''Lottie Parton is a Bad Friend'' (or something like that). Ruby has an agent, but no publisher yet.

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Honestly it's the skid marks on the walls for me

Also has she announced her book title yet or when it's supposed to be published? I can't bring myself to give her views recently lol
I think its called Lottie Parker is a bad friend (something like that anyway I think I've got her last name wrong) but she hasn't said when it's meant to published idk if she's even found a publisher yet

theMoth

Chatty Member
In her latest tiktok she is having a campout in her garden, but she can't think of a book where characters go camping and she is having to ask her to followers to comment for a book to read that involves the characters camping. I mean I can think of several books where the characters go camping The Famous Five, Swallows and Amazons, Curious George goes camping, Lord of the Flies and many others.
she camps in her garden? I thought this was something only children do. and why does she need a book which features characters who go camping? I have so many questions...

rubella

Someone explain to me what she’s trying to promote with this inanity. #pumpkinspace = one picture of her dingy wall with a Hogwarts ticket and four (4) pics of her window. It’s like handing a camera to a caged monkey that then proceeds to take pictures of the bars of its prison and its own faeces.
Honestly it's the skid marks on the walls for me

• Haha

VonSharkington

I'm lost for words at this outfit. It's been sweltering all week. How is she not collapsing in a puddle of sweat?
View attachment 1494116

This indescribable moron really wore a thick, layered child's school uniform to wander around London during a heatwave.
I wonder if it is part of the Miss Patina photoshoot? Only because there are no creases on the back from when she would have been sitting in the train/car on the way to London…?

Elekktra

No she was parading round in a tail coat at uni
😂. But that was when she dressed for some homework thing...? Or was it another time? 😂
I think she just pretends to dress the way she wants online, but that she doesnt.
But I'm not sure. 😆
You know better than I im sure.