Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elekktra

I’m sure you’ve seen her ‘how to speak spanish like hermione’ or whatever video she did for the GCSE, but I swear she actually took it all the way to A level iirc? So anyone who studied it to that point should at least have some capabilities, but bc it’s Ruby and she probably got through it by memorizing paragraphs of text, I feel like she prob wouldn’t be able to speak a word these days
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂 she doesn't have a how to speak spanish like Hermione video. Show some respect to Mrs Bean please

SpidersWeb

She will be able to live like this forever, easily. She has rental income from her cottage, she doesn’t pay rent or pay bills to her parents, and she earns money from YouTube. She literally has zero expenses, no food shop, no car. All her holidays are family holidays paid for by her parents (who own at least two properties).
Tbh, I would imagine Ruby’s actually saving a lot of money, even if she’s not making millions. She was able to afford a mortgage at 18 with her parents as a guarantor! She’s in a very lucky position.
The reason why so many authors, actors etc come from affluent backgrounds is because they’re given the luxury of having no expenses and not having to work in their 20s so they have time to chase the dream. These types of people will always land on their feet because they have that familial support.

If she continues getting sponsorships and producing content she can continue living as she does now for as long as she wants to. As long as her parents are willing to have her in the house, that is. And it doesn’t seem like they’re too bothered about her being there.
Where is her cottage? Did she feature it or mention it in a video? I haven't been following her for long so obviously missed it.

theMoth

Chatty Member
in which video (and minute) does Ruby say ambience? I try to find out how I pronounce that word and I mostly skip through her videos so I might've missed her pronunciation.
But I never use the word, neither the English nor the German word.