Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilikecorgis_

Initial thoughts on new video
  • she actually looks really nice in that maxi dress from the beginning of the video but clearly she’s not over her hermione phase since she’s carrying everything in that film replica bag
  • for once she’s showing the food when it’s actually looking decent instead of the disgusting dirty pilates and utensils just lying there
  • toilet tour? thanks?? did i ask????
  • NOT THE GRANDMA SHAWL
  • i find it funny that she decided to include Blakeney bowing to the vice chancellor and just completely ignored her other friend (whose name I can’t remember even though she probably mentioned it like a minute earlier lol)
  • daddy bones is looking especially hot in that graduation gown, I’ve got to say
  • that speech about adapting to her ”new life” like??? Girl, you’re not moving out, you’re not getting a job, you don’t even have to get one because of your privilege, you’re sitting there in your childhood bedroom, in your family home, “reading” books and pretending to be some highly intelligent and eloquent child, taking breaks to frolick around fields and “cloudbathe“, literally nothing changed, there’s nothing to adapt to
  • for the love of god can she stop making tea pretty much her only personality trait
edit: formatting

Reactions: 34

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untitled789745645689.png

Ruby's Fan #1: "We're in a recession! Ruby's only just graduated and is too poor to get a job or live in the house which she bought years ago for this very thing! Leave her alone! Bullies, all of you!"

Ruby's Fan #2: "Ruby's parents could die AT ANY MOMENT! There's no time for learning independence ahead of this tragedy so that she'll be able to cope mentally when they drop dead ANY SECOND NOW! She needs to cherish every moment she has left by never being away from them! And she might even pay some money towards the bills, too!"

Ruby's Fan #3: "She already has a job! It's that thing she does once a week and puts no effort into!"

Ruby: "Syo tryoo! I AHWLHWAYS contribute tyo the household! Sometimes this is by making my family a noice BRACKFSST, loike a ramekin of Cheerios and peas in pour-ijj, which they are VARRY GRYATEFOL FOR. Sometimes it's by pretending to wash a dish. Myostly it's by myaking tham droive me avverywhere syo that they feel they still have some PARPOSS in loife. We should do what wahhrks for us and not cave to the pressure of society! Society shouldn't be allowed to tell us to do things! I'm doing what wAHrks for me, and it JANUINELY WAHHRKS - you can tell by how miserable I am at all times, how little I do in a day, how much I've regressed even further into my childhood cocoon and how I starve myself to death in the process!"

Fucking society, always forcing adults to be responsible, grow as people, learn independence and not starve to death in our childhood bedrooms inhaling dust all day while reading books for babies. It's always society's fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Griftwood

VIP Member
Not our relatable queen dropping £50 on fucking washi tape

EF7E38C0-A426-46AE-8991-C3EFD429AD34.jpeg

6315A089-CA82-402D-91EA-30611139E8F3.jpeg

edit: I mean it’s her money, she can spend it however the fuck she pleases, and as someone to whom a 15 € skein of sock yarn is a total steal, I totally get that we all spend money in different ways. What I take exception to, however, is the way she’s constantly trying to make herself out to be this ”frugal” person who makes a big deal out of buying a book that cost over £20 and pretends to keep track of her ”expenses” as if her parents aren’t paying for her upkeep while she attempts to crawl back into the womb in her childhood bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

LurkTwice

Lmao in the fancy restaurant she says it’s funny the chairs they’re sat on have pumpkins on and “they (the restaurant staff) must have sat us here on purpose” girl I can assure you they don’t have a clue who you are

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Ruby needs to stop generalising, "summer is of course the time when we have more time than we do any other time of the year". Do WE??? I suppose she's saying that because summer is holiday season but again she's following the structure of the academic year as if it applies to everyone - even though it doesn't apply to her anymore.
Also she’s never had to do it but a lot of students work full time during the summer so they can afford to live! Yet again she is either being like a child or forgetting her privilege….. I mean it’s both

lmwfh17

just watched her tiktok snippet and she honest to god says “seasons aren’t linear.” yes they are, that’s the whole fucking point

• Haha

karpusha

This is a bit out of topic, but I was reading "The Moomins and the Great Flood" by Tove Jansson, and when I saw this picture, I immediately thought about Ruby and her chair!
Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 11.16.22 PM.png

• Haha

alligatorshades

Her sister marrrrrrrfa (or however she spells it) will probably calm down, hold down a full time job, move out soon. By contrast Ruby will be wearing pigtails and nightgowns at 6pm, muttering to herself in the garden.
Marfa posted a vlog last night - she's got a job and moved to Brighton. She is open about the fact that she needed to live somewhere else for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Because anything that makes your language more cryptic to others, whether it be pronouncing words in the ‘original’ way or using long words for the sake of it, is not intelligence but pretension. Intelligence in communication is about getting your meaning across clearly. It’s not about trying to impress by showing that you know how to pronounce words in their language of origin.
Literally. Anyone who implies that people who don’t say ‘ahm-bee-ance’ are somehow lazy, unintelligent and not knowledgable is just pretentious af. To me this is also a pretty good example of the wealth/culture divide in the south east btw, like I really did grow up around people like this who knock about thinking they’re genuinely more intelligent than others just because they talk a certain way and pronounce certain words ‘properly’ 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untitled56445.jpg

This indescribable moron really wore a thick, layered child's school uniform to wander around London during a heatwave.

• Haha
  • Sick

yerdasellsavon

So many of the StudyTubers do this and it really grinds my gears. For supposedly intelligent people they have such naïve views of wealth and privilege. They always seem to be looking for a way to join some marginalised group when they’re nothing if the sort.
Un-Ruby related but Unjaded Jade is the absolute worst for this. She comes from a very wealthy, MLM family that can afford to send her to a private university for rich kids that affords her to go travelling around the world, yet she constantly posts TikToks and videos trying to put herself within oppressed, marginalised groups. It’s being oppressed for having curly hair (which as a white, blonde woman is a non-issue) or oppressed for choosing not to wear a bra.

Why can’t you just accept that you’re conventionally attractive, white, English, wealthy and have copious opportunities? Really grinds my gears.

lmwfh17

Has anyone else seen the comments on her latest tiktok, someone has suggested that she should give her coffee machine a clean from time to time in order to keep it shiny and the person is getting comments back saying that there is no need to say it and that they have come across as very rude. I honestly have no words it wasn't even a rude comment by the person suggesting it and yet this person just attacked her for no reason whatsoever.
C9547973-05F0-45CA-8B63-7D031915AE32.jpeg
8F564F4C-6542-4ABE-B11B-FACA08EE38EA.jpeg

looks like tess is having a bit of a troll🤣 i hope she’s in this thread

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
I do wonder what people who have just come across her think about her.
I think that's the fresh reaction she's been getting on TikTok where she's quite new and most people haven't been exposed to her insanity and the reaction seems to be mostly confusion and much-deserved mockery. There's an awful lot of people in her comments wondering what the free-range frolicking fuck she's doing or saying since she just comes off completely deranged.

The latest dramatic, bobble-headed "acks-saahpt" reading on there is my new favourite serving of stupidity. Between her incoherent fake accent, the pretentious and overwritten source material, and the fact that she's decided to pull a completely out-of-context quote and then abruptly end the video mid-sentence, it's almost complete nonsense and nobody seems to have any clue what the hell she was babbling about.

Untitled456467796989.jpg

Untitled456467756796989.jpg

Untitled4564677567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686677567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686665777567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686665777567678969ere89.jpg

Untitled4564768666577756767856969ere89.jpg

Untitled4564768666577756767856969ere54689.jpg

Untitled456476866657775676785ery6969ere54689.jpg

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untitled5675.jpg

Ruby uploaded a TikTok video to say that ACKSHUALLY, none of the bullying comments on haahr videe-yows making fon of hahr oufits bother hahr. JANUINELY.

Because nothing says that comments don't bother you like making a rambling video all about how much they don't bother you.

She claims that she just wears what she's comfortable in, then in the next breath says that if she's getting negative comments, it means she's doing something right because she intentionally wears things that aren't conventional. Which is it, Ruby? Either you're dressing to suit your own comfort and personality or you're making a conscious effort to wear weird shit to play contrarian dress-up.

This is the same person who went on a weird tirade about how she would never wear jeans despite clearly liking to wear jeans often and finding them comfortable and practical.

Just say, "I dress like this as part of my superficial persona. I get lots of random Victorian-ish clothing stuff for free, and I like wearing it because then they send me more free things. But when I'm around other people, I just imitate their style because I have no identity of my own. Mostly I like dressing like a child at her 8th birthday party because I wish I was 8 and every day was my birthday. "

You're not a crusader for individuality, Ruby. Every aspect of your personality and style was stolen from somewhere else.

Griftwood

VIP Member
I don't understand why she has such hatred for romance. It's not like she's had a bad experience, she has never dated anyone. I thought people usually enjoyed dating..... It's the 1st time i see someone like her.
Asexual aromantic here to break the news - we exist.

Also not saying Ruby is either or both of those things, what she does/feels/thinks re. romance and sex is entirely her own business.

I’m just saying it’s possible to not be into the idea of sex, romance, relationships or dating without having tried it out at all.