Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that its very much of a body check one and I just felt rather uncomfortable with it, it's the first one that has actually really bothered me, I think it's the combination of the too big t-shirt and the leggings that's done it for me.

I'm starting to get a bit bothered by Ruby and I'm finding it hard to kind of hate-watch her at the moment. She must know what effect she has on people. I'm starting to wonder what her new persona is going to be once she leaves uni, just feels like she is getting a bit like Jade with the whole studying is stressful etc rambles she had on her story. I can see her trying to be a bit like Jade with how much she copies Blakeny - though I'm aware it's a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 13
I agree that its very much of a body check one and I just felt rather uncomfortable with it, it's the first one that has actually really bothered me, I think it's the combination of the too big t-shirt and the leggings that's done it for me.
It's the way the t-shirt is oversized but you can still tell she's tiny and bony underneath. And her legs look like sticks. There's nothing to her at all. If she keeps going on like this she'll probably have to go inpatient in the not so distant future

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's the way the t-shirt is oversized but you can still tell she's tiny and bony underneath. And her legs look like sticks. There's nothing to her at all. If she keeps going on like this she'll probably have to go inpatient in the not so distant future
Oh god can you even imagine the content?
"Morning routine at An inpatient Facility (Very productive)"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t help but feel that’s what she’s after. In her mind, it’s probably just like boarding school. I think the reality of adult in-patient treatment is a very, very long way from what Ruby thinks it is, particularly as there won’t be any going home every few days.

Reactions: 14
She’s also very good at choosing angles that highlight this. She wants to be seen as frail and pitiful, not as what she really is - a grown-ass woman who’s just trying to delay the inevitable.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking about this randomly but where do you see Ruby in the next ten years, five years in the future? What do you think that she will end up doing? As I can't imagine her doing anything adult like at all.

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to wonder what her new persona is going to be once she leaves uni, just feels like she is getting a bit like Jade with the whole studying is stressful etc rambles she had on her story. I can see her trying to be a bit like Jade with how much she copies Blakeny - though I'm aware it's a bit of a stretch
I imagine it'll be exactly the same, only she'll replace studying with writing and she'll transplant all her bad habits from academia onto being an aspiring bestseller.

She'll still be staring at laptops and showing clocks ticking for entire videos. She'll brag about how many thousands of words she's written in a single day and how much she's "ree-saarched", while showing nothing. She'll continue pretending she's been reading tonnes of books, while never talking about their contents. There'll still be creepy, childish nonsense as she twirls in fields gazing in wonder at rainclouds and mud puddles. There'll still be endless routine videos. She'll still lie her ass off, never eat and run non-stop ads (mostly undeclared).

The only difference is that instead of crying like a baby over the occasional lower-than-expected grade, she'll be getting slammed by rejection after rejection from publishers. Even for talented authors (which she's certainly not) that's part of the process and she's not remotely equipped to deal with it.

She'll go full mental breakdown before summer's over, if her dissertation grade doesn't steamroll her first.

Reactions: 26
Today’s the day, Tattlers! Prepare yourselves!

View attachment 1243950
OFF TOPIC: do i see one of those minimalistic hobonichi planners? 😭 omg i bought the april 2022 one recently but i haven't started using it yet because i looks so clean and cute that i feel the rubygranger in me is telling me not to write on it because it looks too perfect for my handwriting 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we know when grades for her dissertation are expected back? Or when Exeter shares their degree results - I'm guessing June/July time?

Reactions: 5
OFF TOPIC: do i see one of those minimalistic hobonichi planners? 😭 omg i bought the april 2022 one recently but i haven't started using it yet because i looks so clean and cute that i feel the rubygranger in me is telling me not to write on it because it looks too perfect for my handwriting 💀
Just start using it! I write mostly in all caps because my handwriting ruins everything, but honestly, everything looks good in a Hobo with those little tiny squares and everything so neat 😻 If something turns out looking stupid, 1) you can always cover it up with a sticker or washi tape, and 2) tomorrow you get to use a fresh page again! I’ve used Hobonichi since 2016 and every year I find different ways of doing it. I can’t sing its praises enough, it truly is the best planner out there and endlessly customisable 🥰

Do we know when grades for her dissertation are expected back? Or when Exeter shares their degree results - I'm guessing June/July time?
Her graduation is scheduled for July 12th I think, so I imagine sometime in June.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After a several-day long worst-in-my-life-migraine attack, I am back! Last week I decided to order her notebook named 'The Notebook' (how original) just to see if it's actually as bad as everyone says. -I know this is a gossip site but my opinion is completely my own-. The book itself isn't bad. It's put together nicely, the idea is nice and the colour is nice. However, the pages themselves are awful. You can't write in anything but a ballpoint pen and even that's hard to do. I bought it to not only test it for fun but I was hoping I could use it as a 'diary' when I go on holiday later this year. I wanted to use all my nice gel pens and washitape to make it look like those pretty and aesthetic videos you see on Youtube of people journaling. My gel pens appear all streaky like they're on their last drop of ink and the washitape just doesn't stick very well. Considering I paid £9 + £4 shipping for UK mainland, I am not happy and see why others are unhappy too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
U56856768878688786579897967867697865.jpg

As a stopgap until she finally builds all those Holocaust memorials in schools across the country (which is JANUINELY, HONESTLY going to happen, for sure!), Ruby has decided to punish young students by tossing "THARTY" of her crappy unsold planners at them.

Y'know, the planners that have been gathering dust in a warehouse and she's been unable to sell even at drastically reduced prices (they've coincidentally dropped down to £2.99, which is still £2.99 too much). The ones that run from January to December, making them nearly 50% useless for their already questionable purpose. So KOIYND and SALFLASS!

A lot of schools could use a lot of help, and subjecting them to your scatter-brained planning nonsense ain't it, Rubert. Why not volunteer your time to help the community? Why not make a meaningful donation of actually useful school supplies, books or money to a school or appropriate charity instead of offloading your worthless trash from your failed vanity projects onto people and undoubtedly claiming it as a tax write-off?

Marcus Rashford you are not, Ruby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1247579

As a stopgap until she finally builds all those Holocaust memorials in schools across the country (which is JANUINELY, HONESTLY going to happen, for sure!), Ruby has decided to punish young students by tossing "THARTY" of her crappy unsold planners at them.

Y'know, the planners that have been gathering dust in a warehouse and she's been unable to sell even at drastically reduced prices (they've coincidentally dropped down to £2.99, which is still £2.99 too much). The ones that run from January to December, making them nearly 50% useless for their already questionable purpose. So KOIYND and SALFLASS!

A lot of schools could use a lot of help, and subjecting them to your scatter-brained planning nonsense ain't it, Rubert. Why not volunteer your time to help the community? Why not make a meaningful donation of actually useful school supplies, books or money to a school or appropriate charity instead of offloading your worthless trash from your failed vanity projects onto people and undoubtedly claiming it as a tax write-off?

Marcus Rashford you are not, Ruby.
Just wait and see, she’ll have thought ahead and stamped* ”REMEMBER WHAT THE NAZIS DID” on the inside back cover so this will double as a Holocaust memorial x30. Done and dusted 🙌✨
*stamp custom made from Etsy #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this point it's just infuriating. People have been telling her that her content is triggering and that she needs to get help for over a year now. She straight up just doesn't care.
And I know some people are just naturally very thin and frail-looking. I am one of those people. But I don't look like I'm about to pass out at any given time.
She looks like this because she's starving herself, she is perfectly aware of that, and still chooses to post this kind of stuff and present herself as a good role model.
She's like Eugenia Cooney except not yet as extreme. It's sad to see.

Reactions: 2
That’s it, I’m done with the internet forever never google ”Ruby Granger weight loss” just to see if anyone else is talking about it, nothing good will ensue

65B0F857-74EA-4927-8A8F-B94125519B5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.