Ruby Granger #27 Finished her studies, diss was a mess, now let her hide back in her room and regress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit for thread title goes to @marcelprout, with an honorary mention to @rubella for asking the ever-relevant question ”Girl what is we doin??”

Roodassbeech has finished and turned in 8,000 words of… something, and is now free of every care in the world as she waltzes on towards adulthood (lol), buoyed up by certainty in her academic success and the funds Daddy Bones has squirreled away in a tax paradise far, far away.

Reactions: 28
I love how we’ve all collectively lost interest. The new video contains lots of typing (with a clock in the foreground), tea (can’t have green tea in the afternoon because CAFFEINE!), one declared ad (NordVPN) and at least two undeclared ones (Teapigs and that obscenely expensive tablet that feels like writing on paper), ”studying in a cafe” a.k.a. Roomba ventures across the road from her home to use NordVPN, and of course some blatant bodychecking, this time in a swimsuit. Also tidying, because apparently she just tosses things on the floor all day long like the little pig she is, just so she can check off ”tidy room” at the end of the day.

Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed some of her videos recently have not begun with the usual “ HALLO ITS RUBEEE” and is now replaced with silence and captions usually starting with “of course … I had tea/stole more money from charities etc”. It seems this “oF cOuRsE” is the new hallo it’s rubeeee.

RIP HALLO ITS RUBEEE :(

EDIT:

The footage of her galavanting through a field wearing shorts gave me a fright. Either the shorts are meant to be that style or her legs have shrunk a lot - I’m leaning more towards that. The leg holes look like she could fit two of her thighs in one, they look so thin and those shorts make it really good obvious :/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her world seems so small. Getting overly excited about sweets in a petrol station. Skipping about in fields, every day. Researching "wacky toys" and only being able to come up with a skateboarding teddy bear. Ruby, make the most of your year out and leave home.

Reactions: 34
New video is out and I'm already raging. The deadline for her diss was a few days ago wasn't it? So why is she talking about working on her diss?? It's clearly just recycled, old footage since she's too lazy to make actual new content.

Also:

Screenshot 2022-05-07 at 18.22.39.png

GIRL WHAT IS WE DOIN???????

Screenshot 2022-05-07 at 18.22.58.png

Shreddies with canned pumpkin, soy 'mylk' and what looks like a few pellets of sweetcorn ridden faeces in the middle. I truly am repulsed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve noticed some of her videos recently have not begun with the usual “ HALLO ITS RUBEEE” and is now replaced with silence and captions usually starting with “of course … I had tea/stole more money from charities etc”. It seems this “oF cOuRsE” is the new hallo it’s rubeeee.

RIP HALLO ITS RUBEEE :(

EDIT:

The footage of her galavanting through a field wearing shorts gave me a fright. Either the shorts are meant to be that style or her legs have shrunk a lot - I’m leaning more towards that. The leg holes look like she could fit two of her thighs in one, they look so thin and those shorts make it really good obvious :/
I tried putting the edit in a spoiler for TW ED but it hasn’t worked, I’m so sorry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I tried putting the edit in a spoiler for TW ED but it hasn’t worked, I’m so sorry!!
You have to put the text between the tags! You have 20 minutes to edit from when you first post.

What she’s doing is 100% deliberate, make no mistake. She chooses outfits and angles that highlight her bodily appearance, she knows she’s triggering people left and right, and she doesn’t give a tit.

also I think this is a video that was filmed earlier and she had to run it by her sponsor before she was able to post, which begs the question, why is NordVPN letting this tit slide by? I’m not even talking about her pr0-an4 content or the general shoddiness, it’s the fact that she’s smuggled at least two other brands in the video, undeclared. If it was my money sponsoring the train wreck that is Roodawakening, I wouldn’t stand for this crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She printed out her essay....just to transfer it to the Remarkable tablet....to annotate it there???????? GIRL WHAT IS WE DOIN???? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I am actually off to watch it because I need to see the shreddies-pumpkin travesty with my own eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has she ever eaten anything salty on camera in any of her videos? Why is she always eating cereal and yogurt and fruit and smoothies and sweet vegetables. Her teeth are gonna fall out.

Reactions: 15
She thinks "it's important to be genuine and realistic online" but the thing she worries about the most is her messy room???
1dad003557b4121c6d332bea598327d1.gif

Reactions: 22
Has she ever eaten anything salty on camera in any of her videos? Why is she always eating cereal and yogurt and fruit and smoothies and sweet vegetables. Her teeth are gonna fall out.
It’s because her brain craves sugar to keep the barest minimum of vital functions going. And by vital functions I mean tit like breathing and the senses, not actual thinking, because I think we’ve all seen how good she is with that.

Reactions: 15
I am actually off to watch it because I need to see the shreddies-pumpkin travesty with my own eyes
Okay, I’m back. Either I just watched someone have a breadown in real time or she’s deliberately trolling tattlers and CACKLING about it behind the scenes with Martha at Casa Bones

Reactions: 12
Ruby... when it comes to you lighting a candle...

Wouldn't it be easier for you to unscrew the candle, put it down THEN light the match?

Nah that's too convenient for you. You had to light the match first THEN unscrew the candle and light it.

Its a small thing but I'm just saying what if she dropped that match while trying to unscrew the candle, bit of a fire risk ngl

Reactions: 13
Ruby... when it comes to you lighting a candle...

Wouldn't it be easier for you to unscrew the candle, put it down THEN light the match?

Nah that's too convenient for you. You had to light the match first THEN unscrew the candle and light it.

Its a small thing but I'm just saying what if she dropped that match while trying to unscrew the candle, bit of a fire risk ngl
I bet it’s Daddy Bones’ idea to do it that way, imagine that sweet, sweet insurance money 🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"it's important to be genuine and realistic online" Roodassbeech says after stealing from charity, uploading recycled footage of unrealistically productive daily routines and promoting unhealthy eating habits on the internet 😩

creds to @Griftwood for the new nickname, it made me laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The fact that she's so open about her eating habits and it seems nobody's worried about her or cares in any way just makes me sad for her.
If I started posting my weird concoctions and tiny portions all over YouTube and Instagram, I'd expect at least 3 or 4 of my friends to text me and be like yo wtf are you doing? Are you okay? Not to mention my boyfriend and my family.
If someone has questioned her behaviour, maybe she threw a tantrum and kept doing it anyway, but I'd have expected her to at least stop posting food to avoid uncomfortable conversations and questions by the people around her. The fact that she keeps posting stuff like that tells me nobody's even saying anything, because nobody cares enough about her to question it. Idk if I'm getting my point across.

Reactions: 19
What I'd really love to know is what on God's green earth inspires her to put those foods together thinking they're going to taste good. The canned pumpkin with shreddies is pretty bad, but the most unhinged food combo has to be frozen bleeping peas on everything.

But to be fair, EDs will make you put the weirdest tit together and label it a 'meal'.

Reactions: 18
I don't think I have the patience to recap this deja-vu nonsense in full. Her content's somehow getting worse with every video. It's all the same tit with all the same lies, all the same smoke-and-mirrors timelines, all the same shameless, ED-baiting bullshit and all the same ads (declared and undeclared).

Her cringeworthy fake accent is getting worse and more exaggerated the longer she's at home and has no normal people to imitate.

"SPONSORED BOIYY NORD V.P. ANNE!"

"I was jOST dyooing som admin TAHHHHHSKS which needed tyoo get done."

"NAT-flix."

"ACKS-tract."

"PYick-CHA books are NAVVAH mwoar than THARTY-TYOO pages."

It's also full of her usual "tell, don't show" pointless vlog nonsense where she stares at her laptop endlessly while looking like she's about to cry, and says she's making lots of progress in everything, but shows none of it.

"AND THAN OIY did some WAAAHRK...AND THAN OIY did this AND THAN OIY ALL-SYO did that. NAXT OIY did MWOAR WAHHRK...AND THAN OIY did this AND AL-SYO OIY did that."

Her ED-baiting food bullshittery is getting worse, too.

U568453577454386455.jpg

She makes a slurry out of milk and canned pumpkin, then adds Shreddies and more milk. This horrific concoction is still not enough to fill half the bowl.

After that, there's an outfit change and I'm convinced it's a new day.

U568453577454564556754386455.jpg

She subjects her father to her disordered eating nonsense by making him a "BRACK-fust" of chopped apple in milk and coconut shavings. No wonder Daddy Bones is resorting to groundskeeping to avoid the house these days.

Ruby claims she was still HONGRY so has some toast.

U5684535774545645567544646386455.jpg

After awkwardly stabbing and poking at the bread because she's too incompetent to spread with a knife, there's a split-second crash-zoom on her toast and a blink-and-you'll-miss-it disclaimer. Ruby claims she had half peanut butter, half tahini, which is why only half has a topping...

That's...not how half-and-half toast spreads work. You spread one thing on half the bread and another thing on the other half. Or maybe you mix two things and spread them across the whole slice of toast. Either way, you cover the whole thing.

There's nothing at all on one side of this slice of toast. Is Ruby claiming that she had a 50/50 mix of peanut butter and tahini on one side, and therefore the other half couldn't have anything on it? It's a nonsensical excuse on every level, and it's reached the point where having a fully spread slice of toast is apparently too much food for her.

Later she buys sweets and chewing gum so she has something with no nutritional value to chew on to trick herself into thinking she had food.

It's absolutely sickening that she's still plastering this tit all over her videos as though it's a normal thing for her audience to imitate, despite over a year of requests to stop. She's learned nothing and never will.

She's gotten into the habit of leaving plates and bowls festering all over her room, too. She's done it in the last handful of videos since being back home, and she does it here as well.

U56845357745456455675444564646386455.jpg

She dumps her plate aside to sit in the sun (with the toast unfinished), but there's already a plate on her table behind her.

We know Ruby doesn't eat two meals in a morning, and even with her fake timeline for this video, the other "meal" she had was her nightmare pumpkin sludge in a bowl. So how many days has that plate been sat there?

U56845357745456455675444564564646386455.jpg

And then she blurs out something circular and plate-sized on the ground. It's just a fetid mess in that room.

Her bedsheets aren't fitted properly again, so she's not been making her bed, and she's using a duvet twice the size of her bed, so the duvet she sleeps in is draped all over the floor. Given how dirty and dusty we know that room is...ugh. Makes my skin crawl.

Speaking of mess:

U568567688809695645677774543865.jpg

After panning across her room looking like tit (as usual), Ruby says she doesn't know how she let her room get into such a state this day (even though her room is always a shithole in one way or another). The plates have vanished, and so has the table. Ruby doesn't show the huge chunk of her day that caused this mess.

U5684535774543865.jpg

"THIS...is VARRY embarrassing," she says with the unconvincing tone and exaggerated Emma Watson/Hermione brow waggling that she does when she's overacting. She clearly has no shame about her home always looking disgusting, she's obviously just intentionally made a mess and made a point to show this to gaslight people into thinking it's an unusual occurrence and give herself an excuse to film a cleaning montage to pad out her video and her day.

"BOT! ...It's important to beee JANUINE and REALISTIC online."

get-the-fuck-out-of-here-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

The irony is off the bleeping charts.

The same dipshit who lies about everything, fakes the timelines of all her videos, steals from whoever she can, and constantly claims she needs everything to be constantly cleaned, tidied and disinfected while showing herself living like a bleeping sewer troll in every video is talking about the importance of being genuine and realistic online.

I just can't.

Oh, and she did her usual "solo trip" with her mum hiding off-screen or forced to wait outside.

U568453576786386455.jpg

Ruby goes to "stoddy" in a café as an excuse to cram in an ad for Nord V.P. Anne, because she can't think of any other uses for this service she claims to use beyond "changing your V.P. Anne addrass" in cafés. She orders a small pot of tea and takes up space doing what she could've done at home, and doesn't look any happier for it.

U5684535767856756386455.png

Naturally, her laptops screen is encrusted in filth as always, but so's the rest of her laptop, too. There's a thick layer of dirt and food crumbs all over it, even though she had no food at the café... :sick:

But anyway, Ruby lives in the middle of nowhere. There's no coffee shops near her. She doesn't drive. She didn't cycle here. So...how'd she get there?

U5684535767856754566386455.jpg

Oh, look.

Ruby's mum took her swimming immediately after, so she must've been sat on the carpark while Ruby pretended to be an independent café "stoddier".

Ruby uses this swimming section as another excuse to bodycheck yet again, but her attempts to starve herself to physically become a child again are all for naught; she looks older than her mother.

She's a reprehensible mess, and she really needs to do the right thing and quit YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.