Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still adding more secondary material to her dissertation at ”final draft” stage… it’s due in just over a week. She’s well and truly floundering 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s still adding more secondary material to her dissertation at ”final draft” stage… it’s due in just over a week. She’s well and truly floundering 😁
Problem: You've gone thousands of words over the word count for your dissertation by writing irrelevant, meandering nonsense.
Solution: Add more.

AgonizingGreedyAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember when she first posted about her dissertation and I thought she would do video series about it e.g writing my final draft Vlog - but she hasn’t done anything like it

Reactions: 20
A week before my dissertation was due I was touching up the abstract and the conclusion, fixing the layout and the references, it was pretty much ready to be uploaded
And it's fine to not have it done a week before (I don't wanna make anyone here panic lol) but at this point you gotta work with what you have. You can't keep adding more forever

Reactions: 23
Why is part of her final ever assignment DRAWING for a LITERATURE degree?? She's clearly not particularly talented at it and those drawings look like a 10 minute doodle, hardly a groundbreaking piece of artwork. If only that had been an option for my english course back in the day, instead of having to write about 30k words in the last term.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1221962

Ruby starts her day with a small prayer to the Gods of Productivity.

"Dearest Productivity Gods, please grant me nothing but First grades and the opportunity to steal more charity money. Notion bless me. Amen."

But Ruby remembers that it's kinder to be grateful for the charity money you already stole than to wish for more to steal.

View attachment 1221963

And then she smiles, because she has a lot of stolen charity money.

View attachment 1221964

Ruby continues to not know how emoticons and emojis work and accidentally gives the mention of waking up with a smile a weird, suggestive tone.

View attachment 1221965

Ruby was evidently just grinning at nothing for the better part of an hour, since she claims she woke up at 6:30am, but it's a while after 7am when she gets out of bed to turn off her alarm.

View attachment 1221966

View attachment 1221968

Ruby starts every morning with a breath of fresh air, because breathing in the dust, mold and dirt that permeates every inch of her room overnight must be hell on the lungs.

Her mind must still be on all the charity money she swindled, because she starts grinning like a psychopath again.

View attachment 1221969

After bodychecking with some morning stretches, where Ruby mentions that she's "fallen out of the habit of doing yoga", she brushes her hair so violently that you'd think it owed her charity money. She's audibly snapping strands of hair with her brush and it sounds painful. Ruby's already losing her hair through malnutrition, but she's helping her eroding hairline along by straight-up yanking it out at the root.

View attachment 1221970

The end result is a hairline as patchy, full of glaring holes and painful to look at as her videos.

Not satisfied, she angrily twists her fucked-up hair into a bun and is apparently ready to start her day.

View attachment 1221971

Ruby grabs a stagnant glass of water that's been gathering dust overnight and chugs it down.

View attachment 1221973

She's once again pretending to read while brushing her teeth, but all she's accomplishing is ruining a perfectly good book. The cover looks new, but the pages are speckled with stains/mold. Ruby spitting all over it for her morning "Oiy'm syoo spashul!" affectation probably isn't helping. This is one of two separate montages of Ruby brushing her teeth while pretending to read in this video.

Remember, Ruby is an avid bookwork who ALWAYS takes care of her books.

After that, it's just ten more minutes of the exact same rehashed tit we've seen in every other video.

View attachment 1221879

Ruby stares at laptops and claims to be REALLY enjoying "STODDYING" while looking so miserable you'd think she were reading a court order forcing her to return the charity money she took.

Ruby waves her eating disorder in everyone's face, lovingly preparing tiny servings of the same 4 ingredients for every "meal" (with peas in Shreddies, naturally). No more than a couple of bites is eaten, and no full, substantial meal is prepared.

The whole video is just the same thing she's shown 5,000 times before, only she looks on the brink of collapse.

It also feels like she's been on Tattle again, because she's fully doubled down on the denial and contradictions while attempting to address and debunk the criticisms from here in the most laughably lazy and unbelievable ways.

Ruby pretends she doesn't actually dislike her pets, even though she instantly forgets that one of her dogs died last year (that or she just reused months-old narration). When she's playing with her dog with her mum, she obviously never does this usually and just parrots all the things her mum says and does with the dog.

Ruby: "Breaks are VARRY important!"
Also Ruby: "Breaks should be productive. Here's 95 hours of tasks crammed into one fabricated day, good luck keeping up with me while also taking breaks!"

Ruby: "I ALWAYS loiyke tyoo disinFACT moiy laptop AVVERY noight as part of moiy daily rootineee." (Lazily swabs a couple of patches of her laptop outer shell.)
Meanwhile:
View attachment 1221975

Ruby: "My room is VARRY cold ALL THE TOIYME!"
Also Ruby: (Leaves the curtains on her single-glazed, no insulation windows open overnight to let all the cold air in, so that she can "wake up with the sun"...only to wake up hours after sunrise and immediately open all the windows.)

Ruby: "I need things to be clean. I can't concentrate if it's messy."
Meanwhile:

:sick:

View attachment 1221982

Ruby spends a tonne of time telling us she's always hyper-productive and accomplishes many things all day, and ALWAYS HONESTLY gets engrossed in her work and distracted from the world around her because she's enjoying it SYO MOCH, and she's getting ALL THE WAHHRK done on her dissertation. But she shows no evidence of any of that. Then later complains that she has trouble staying focused on things.

Ruby: "YASS, this video was filmed across tyoo days becoss my grandparents were hyarr and it wouldn't be reFLACKtive of moiy actual day otherwise."
View attachment 1222006

What about every single other daily routine or "day in my life" video that was filmed across multiple days/months? Do your grandparents visit you every single day, no matter where you are?

If she'd been saying from the beginning of these vlogs, "I have a lot of tit to do that I can't film, or things that filming would distract me from, so this is more of a recreation of a day in my life than an uninterrupted record of an actual day" then nobody would've mentioned it.

Instead, she fabricates a timeline where she has 76 hours of productivity crammed into a single day to make all her young, naïve fans jealous that they can't accomplish as much, and will inevitably work themselves sick trying. And Ruby once again addresses criticism with 3% truth, 97% lies. This video is like 4+ days of footage. In the first time she's ever acknowledged filming on multiple days, Ruby admits to only two.

And she's lying to herself, as well.

She complains throughout this video that she finds it hard to concentrate in the afternoon, or can't be productive at bedtime. It's lunacy, and Ruby handwaves her inability to concentrate or stay focused for the majority of the day away as just a sign to switch to different "tahhsks". She doesn't consider the glaring ED-lephant in the room as the root cause of her brain's inability to function or focus.

She doesn't mention her bizarre compulsion to always be at least pretending to be busy (while accomplishing nothing) as a stupidly misguided and toxic thing.

She shows yet again that, alongside the 689 planners, trackers and to-do lists she claims to use, she's going to make another one for overall tasks.

View attachment 1222009

But she makes sure to include things she's already completed so that she can instantly cross them off and reward herself undeservedly to fool herself into thinking she's not floundering, and trick the audience into thinking she's accomplishing big things very quickly.

She's fully committed to childhood regression again, and casually mentions that she goes to say good morning multiple times to her parents in the same two hour morning, as though she's terrified they'll run away the second she leaves the room. Then her mummy indulges her with tea parties in the garden while she dresses like a child.

View attachment 1221987

Ruby confused her "Writing for Children" module with the "Writing to Traumatise Children" module, judging by the nightmare illustrations she shows.

View attachment 1221988

Her book is a Christmas story for kids, but Ruby clearly just drew an alien in a wig:

View attachment 1221993

She aims to hand this in as her final assignment for university and not only pass, but get a first.

View attachment 1222007

And her dissertation isn't looking any better, either, since she's still trying to build it around stolen ideas she's cribbed from Liz Stanley and that AI "let the algorithm do your research for you" app Genei (which she advertises, yet makes no mention of her relationship with the brand or that they're a paid sponsor of her).

View attachment 1222004

It's no wonder she keeps having to rewrite this tit after every meeting with her dissertation supervisor, but Ruby still hasn't solved the core problem that this barely-tangential nonsense has almost nothing to do with English Literature.

And this is why we'll never get another Dissertation Diary. She's still no further ahead than she was months ago.
In the first few stills, when she's getting up, her hair is parted in the middle and imo it already fits her better than her normal side part

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad y'all picked up on the absolute mental gymnastics Rubber Duck showed in that video with her "THIS IS FROM LAYTAH" or "THIS IS OVAHR MAHNY DAYS" tit.

Also, I laugh at her going through more notes to add to her diss at this point, but I also cry. If she gets better than perhaps a 60 for this trainwreck, there is no justice and I will forever question the academic integrity of Exeter's English department.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is part of her final ever assignment DRAWING for a LITERATURE degree?? She's clearly not particularly talented at it and those drawings look like a 10 minute doodle, hardly a groundbreaking piece of artwork. If only that had been an option for my english course back in the day, instead of having to write about 30k words in the last term.
Ruby would probably call it groundbreaking though; she doesn't seem to be clear on what it means.

He is a weird little doodle, I like him. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just seen the latest video... I cringed at the waking up smiling / yawning part :LOL:

Oh Ruby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the malnutrition fried her writing skills? I'd hate to know how many words she misused and how many sentences she mangled in her dissertation. She's an English student ffs
The funniest thing is that Ruby keeps trying to claim that her brain functions at its best in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has the malnutrition fried her writing skills? I'd hate to know how many words she misused and how many sentences she mangled in her dissertation. She's an English student ffs
I was just about to the post this as well! Does she not re read what she's done before posting?? Says a lot!

Reactions: 14
Content's not much better than the form - "staying happy and healthy is so so necessary for productivity". NO, it is important in and of itself, for duck's sake! The end goal of being healthy is not productivity, health is important in and of itself! You should prioritize your health even if it makes you unproductive, you are worth more than your supposed "productivity"!

I just can't with her toxic productivity bullshit. Especially since she's preaching this to impressionable young people. :/

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That doodle is the most basic tit I've seen for a while. That's how I was drawing a dude at 8 years old when I was in hurry or sth. Cmon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That doodle is the most basic tit I've seen for a while. That's how I was drawing a dude at 8 years old when I was in hurry or sth. Cmon.
I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the parent says to the kid, "what are you drawing?" And the kid says "my friend Timmy who lives in the closet and plays with me every night at 3am!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm still confused about just what her dissertation is about because I've heard her mention letters, gift giving and kindness and apart from letters I'm struggling to see how she's linking it to literature it seems more like a very niche history of The Victorians

Reactions: 14
I'm still confused about just what her dissertation is about because I've heard her mention letters, gift giving and kindness and apart from letters I'm struggling to see how she's linking it to literature it seems more like a very niche history of The Victorians
The overarching topic is supposed to be Lewis Carroll's letters, but she's thrown so much unrelated tit under that umbrella it's pretty much meaningless now.
Pretty sure when she proposed this topic, her supervisor or whatever thought the dissertation would examine how his letters relate to his works, considering this is a Literature degree. But it seems she went for a more anthropological/sociological type of examination? Like I don't really understand how any of this relates to Lewis Carroll or his works in particular. From what we've seen so far it could be about anyone's letters really, she's just looking at letter writing in general.

Reactions: 16
Another video on her story of her making disgusting sounds drinking tea 🤢🤢🤢 My ears didn’t consent to this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.