Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back and watched the archived version of Ruby's old deleted video about the cottage she owns and wow, I cannot believe she claims she's doing it all on her own. Even if it's true her family didn't directly give her any money towards the deposit, I refuse to believe Daddy Granger didn't have a massive hand in the mortgage application and helping her decide where her YouTube earnings should be invested.

That said, what really struck me about the video is how much happier and more excited for the future she seems, talking about her plans for after uni and how she felt she'd come a long way in her personal development (overcoming her phobia of being left alone at home and how she felt ready to live by herself now). She's regressed hard - the difference compared to her current videos is astounding. I really wonder what happened to make her so afraid of being an independent adult.
where did you find that video, could you post a link please?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she means work in the way 99% of the population understands work. I think she means “work” to tell them how to publicly take the blame for the lack of planners being delivered, despite not having received any of the planners to post, nor any of these alleged parcels and letters she “sends” by opening (and immediately closing without any actual posting) the Royal Mail letterboxes.
I don’t think she’s planning to actually work for Royal Mail (although Ruby as a postie is something I’d love to see … we’d get a ‘day in the life video’ where she’s in tears after five minutes because not one person - not one - has taped a note to their door thanking her for her hard work). I suspect the ‘work with Royal Mail’ is in reference to an incoming sponsorship where we get a video where Ruby shamefacedly explains that sending letters that look like ransom notes with random crap stuck to them with sealing wax isn’t a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
why would you walk exactly where the mud puddles are the deepest? the boots must have looked awful afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 955354

Ruby's now starting to frame the entire customer service fiasco as the fault of her customers.

Ruby, in order to remember something, you have to have been told it in the first place. Let's have a quick refresher on the only contact details available on the Pumpkin Productivity website that people ordered from:

View attachment 955369

And in the half-assed "your orders will be with you soon, honest!" Insta story you posted 3 weeks ago:

View attachment 955349

And the response people got from there, and you on Instagram?

View attachment 955571

The correct way to phrase this message?

"I can only offer my deepest apologies for the lack of response a lot of customers have received regarding issues with their orders.

I can understand how incredibly frustrating it is to not be able to get a response regarding a problem with a product you paid money for. It's a terrible way to treat customers and not a standard of customer service anyone should have to deal with, and I apologise profusely that this has been the experience for so many.

I am working with the Pumpkin Productivity team to improve our customer service practices going forward to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, if you have yet to receive a reply, or need to query anything regarding your order going forward, please contact [email protected] and I'll endeavour to respond as promptly as possible to ensure you get the standard of service you deserve."

This should've been framed as part of a wider apology, posted on your website and in a clearly visible Instagram post on the main feeds of your personal and business Insta, in which you accepted blame, outlined how this will be improved in light of this being an issue every single time you release something, and offer (at the least) partial product refunds and full postage refunds to all customers as a make-right gesture.

Releasing a passive-aggressive "Maybe you'd have gotten a response if you'd remembered the right email that we never gave you!" message and burying it in an Insta story isn't it, Ruby.
from a customer service hooman (me) - ^ outstanding response.

it's shameful her stance towards loyal fans.

nah.

Reactions: 10
oh look it’s my cousin ellen again

am i the only one who gets sad by ruby saying this walk is the highlight of her day? surely there must be something more exciting happening at least every now and then?

Reactions: 3
and again she’s advertising her planner? read the room genius

new years resolution suggestion for 2023: ditch the outro

• Haha
Reactions: 24
music’
Welp, I think we can kiss the ”no Nutcracker” dream goodbye. I got optimistic, but at 2:30, there it bleeping is.

also I wanted to transcribe Roobee’s ”I love winter, like I’ve been going on these walks like since last January and like going on this walk right now is like really reminding me of going on walks last January, and January and February are now also my favourite months” but my brain broke.

edit: @Mr.Mistoffelees holy hell let us know if you’re okay or you need some gauze or a helmet to hold your brains inside your skull after that
Hate to correct you but I think that music’s actually from Swan Lake, at least she’s trying to branch out I guess?

Reactions: 3
whew, i made it through the video! i successfully avoided the last ones because i couldn’t bear the cringe but i thought i’d give it a go (new year new luck or whatever). i think it wasn’t that bad but definitely a bit strange. and oh boy those mid-sentence edits, now i get what you mean. okay i’ll now impatiently wait for gossip guys summary, but take your time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
lol she must have received something even more obnoxiously expensive than in previous years if she’s not wanting to show it off 😂😂😂

View attachment 955483
Who are these "lots of people" who have asked what she got for Christmas? And more to the point if she doesn't believe that gifts are important, then why is she constantly making videos about what she has been gifted? If she wanted to emphasise the point that Christmas should not be about consumerism, she could have done so. Instead she sits there inhaling candles and yammering about how good she looks in a hat, rant rant rant rant rant!

why would you walk exactly where the mud puddles are the deepest? the boots must have looked awful afterwards
That whole sequence of her running through the misty fields reminded me of the end of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".
One that caught my eye is 'publish a book' hmmm are we gonna see an enhanced version or a sequel to EriMenthol?

And 'Work with Royal Mail?' My dad works for Royal Mail, and let me tell you, she won't last an hour.
The threat of her "doing more charity work" is making my heart sink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The road to some more lies is paved with good intentions, I see. ”Donate 10%” and ”do ’more’ charity work” 😂😂😂 I mean, anything is better than ZERO, so I guess she’s on the right path…?

View attachment 955526
i feel like she wrote some of these things for tattle. Donate 10% of everything I own? Do more charity/volunteering? Declutter…read more selectively…
this is stuff we’ve been discussing to death here recently

Reactions: 19
The way she leaves her camera on fence posts and just runs to and fro to film herself walking is so cringe.

Sorry for the double post, I'm in the middle of the new video.
But
Why does she never bring the dog on her morning walks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
lol she must have received something even more obnoxiously expensive than in previous years if she’s not wanting to show it off 😂😂😂

View attachment 955483
Honestly I think the equally likely explanation is that she's regressed so far that most of her gifts are almost embarrassingly young for her and she doesn't want the whole internet laughing at her.

I've watched her room tours before but I don't know where her "toys" are kept. She says she collects Jellycat but we only see 1 or 2 at a time. She also definitely had American Girl dolls in the background of earlier videos and she seems way too sentimental to ever get rid of dolls. Is it possible she has like a separate "playroom" for anything outside studytube?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The part where she shows off her presents felt like she was filming a What I got for Xmas video

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.