Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I mentioned I received my planner but have just received an email from pumpkin productivity apologising for the delay and offering the digital version for free.
I find it a strange time to send this surely it would of been better earlier in the month.
Sounds like they're too lazy / understaffed to even sort out the lists of who has received their product and who hasn't. Such a poor business.

Also, still no refunds, rather a 'free' version of the product? So essentially no help? The issue isn't the planners Ruby, as much as you're sure everyone is so desperate to own one. The issue is the money. Not that anyone expects you to understand the value of it.

Reactions: 10
As I mentioned I received my planner but have just received an email from pumpkin productivity apologising for the delay and offering the digital version for free.
I find it a strange time to send this surely it would of been better earlier in the month.
Yeah, waiting this long just shows that they would happily have done nothing and are only now doing the bare minimum because all the complaints and refund requests backed them into a corner.

Low effort goodwill gestures to customers really don't mean a whole lot if those are offered late, too.

No postage refunds, no partial refunds off the products that will be partially useless, no apologies for the weeks of lies and radio silence. They just offered a PDF that costs them nothing.

Reactions: 12
It's so typical of Ruby to be offering the same thing across multiple platforms to disgruntled customers. Ruby, just because you obsessively duplicate your lists, notes etc doesn't mean anyone else wants to. I agree with @gossip_guy, this gesture is very poor. They wouldn't be losing out on sales by offering the digital planner for free as it's unlikely those who bought the physical one would've bought the digital one anyway. It costs them nothing to send it. But people will probably be swayed anyway by her supposed 'kindness'.

Reactions: 17
She seems to be doing damage control now... A little too late Roobert!
Screenshot_20211231-201313_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211231-201331_Instagram.jpg

OT but, wishing you all a Happy New Year! 🎉❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Love how she's left it until the very last day of 2021 to start resolving the issue of her 2022 planners 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well the planner did start from the 27th and ends before the end of 2022.
This is very odd. Does anyone know why the planner ends before the end of the year? Guess it’s not even an academic planner because that would start in September.

Reactions: 2
“an email has been sent round to all customers - it should arrive in the next few hours”
Dunno if it’s coz I’ve just had my first bev of NYE after not drinking for months but this made me laugh lmao, the email has been sent but it’s gonna take a few hours to arrive, what🤣🤣?
E50F05BB-5316-4FDD-BDA2-106DF8284D20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bit OT but HAPPY NEW YEAR fellow tattlers!! Really happy that we are not spending the last few hours of the year whispering sweet BS to our paying customers and instead collectively experience the joy of watching someone absolutely suck each day every day. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“an email has been sent round to all customers - it should arrive in the next few hours”
Dunno if it’s coz I’ve just had my first bev of NYE after not drinking for months but this made me laugh lmao, the email has been sent but it’s gonna take a few hours to arrive, what🤣🤣?
View attachment 953326
"The vast majority of people did received their planners quickly..." Um...by "the vast majority", does she mean "the influencer friends I sent freebies to"? Because there seems to have been precious few of her fans posting that they got theirs, and from the sounds of it, nobody seemed to have received any tracking for their paid, tracked shipping. How would she know anyone else got them?

So, not only does she not apologise for the avoidance and lies, or do anything to actually make things up to her customers, but she doubles down on the lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pumpkin Productivity posted 4 Instagram stories of people (funnily enough, other influencers - so those who would be higher priority...) recieving / having received their planners.

This is insulting to every single person in the comment section. But Ruby is too busy playing dress-up to notice, apparently. It's made worse by the fact that we know Ruby reads here often. She would have seen the bad feedback, and she has shown that she does not give two shites. She knows people are already onto her about stealing, but she doesn't care.

Ruby, as social media and marketing is your only somewhat potentially marketable skill, you'd think you'd be much better at it. Please listen to the criticism, we are trying to help you! Stop cosplaying Maggie Thatcher and do your (very undemanding) job that others would literally kill to do.

Screenshot_20211231-195009.png

Reactions: 15
Ruby's having a full on meltdown 😭

View attachment 953419
Here are the rest of us suckers reflecting on the past year, thinking about ways we could be better towards ourselves and each other, making resolutions and plans for the new year, and there’s Roobee… still dodging responsibility and trying on disguises in case the planner-thirsty hordes figure out where she lives and she has to flee in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really is a joke. I hope everyone she's ripped off wakes up to her hypocrisy after this and vows to never give her business again!

Reactions: 10
She really is a joke. I hope everyone she's ripped off wakes up to her hypocrisy after this and vows to never give her business again!
yeah as if, she‘s going to send them a discount voucher for the ribbon™️ and a self-coloured victorian poster, tell them she was fooled by her management but it’s now sorted because she wrote it in the admin section of her planner while y‘all were waiting for yours. they’ll buy from her again before you can say scam.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s early, but for the next thread title how about ‘Peter Planner; or, The Girl Who Would Not Own Up’ 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
sorry but when has new year’s ever been about trying on strange wigs?💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
sorry but when has new year’s ever been about trying on strange wigs?💀
every time you’ve really fucked up big time and are trying to will people to forget about it and nothing seems to be working… not a common occurrence outside of the Roobeeverse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.