Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s going to work for daddy bones (she’s very good at making money 👆) but he’ll only give her made up tasks no one actually needs to do like the excel charts my dad printed out for me to colour when i accompanied him to his office at age 5
Haha like the 'idiot' child in corporate families who is given a made-up role in the family business so that they can get a salary and look busy. 👌

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she has the nerve to show up on her pumpkinproductivity insta just to repost an ass-kissing story and ignore the literal bleeping DOZENS of comments asking her where tf the planners are. I wish people would just wise up and dispute the charges, and maybe file some kind of a formal complaint, because she’s just scamming people at this point. Dishonest to the core.

Reactions: 25
How it started vs how it's going

Screenshot_20211229-190029_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211229-190244_Instagram.jpg

Someone posted 'I got my dispatch email today!!!!' As if It's a cause for celebration that it took almost a month for them to be dispatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
More and more (justifiably) negative comments and the story is taken down. She just needs to be an adult and address it rather than silence. Which is deafening.

Reactions: 26
She’s overdue to release the digital yearly planner, so she'll make this all right by offering a 1.5% discount on a digital planner for anyone who bought a physical planner.

That way they can start planning their morning routines and listing what they hope to achieve in 5 years while they wait another 4-8 months for their paper planner to arrive.

Problem solved!

For real though, it sounds like customer service and Ruby have been outright lying to people on the rare occasion they responsed - telling them it would ship within the day/week when it didn't, telling them it would arrive in time for Christmas when none did (besides Ruby's influencer pals and friends who she sent freebies to).

So I wouldn't be surprised at all if they'd started sending dispatch notices even though nothing had actually been sent out as another shady way to calm people down and buy more time hanging on to people's money.

How these people haven't disputed the charges en masse after a month of nothing but radio silence is beyond me, but I hope they think twice before ordering again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"So incredibly much" :sick: If you're so grateful just give people what they paid for.

Reactions: 13
Forgive me for having to break out my best ”well ACKshully” Roobee voice for this, but turns out they did. Sewing machines were invented in the early 1800s and became popular around 1850. (thanks Google for this bit of near-irrelevant information!)
Excellent! But do you think that anything that Ruby claims is accurate?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile, YouTube and her stationary business are her means of making more money than she ever would anywhere else for drastically less work,
It's funny because it is genuinely a stationary business. Her business is stationary. 😂

1640815692481.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's funny because it is genuinely a stationary business. Her business is stationary. 😂

View attachment 949544
Chances of Ruby starting a crowd-funding campaign to turn her stationary company into a stationery company again are alarmingly high!

For just a small investment, you can help Ruby try to think about possibly considering shipping the orders her customers already paid inflated shipping costs for!

Please, give what you can to help motivate Ruby to care about dispatching planners she accepted money for!

Do what you can to liberate the planners from their warehouse prison!

(Disclaimer: Crowdfunding campaign will not affect the dispatch of any planner orders in any way. 100% of all funds raised will go to the Charity of Ruby, which will help a hungry, deranged young woman buy more candles.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this is so much better than what i thought! no but i was just trying to say how she’s put herself way to deep into it without thinking about the consequences, seh has exposed private addresses and stuff and people could also “harass” her family via their socials. she can’t get out of it and just leave people waiting like she probably used to, she’ll have to face it but she’ll only make it worse, it’s a teufelskreis as we call it in german (it’s something like devil’s circle but i don’t know the englisch expression)
a vicious circle :)

Forgive me for having to break out my best ”well ACKshully” Roobee voice for this, but turns out they did. Sewing machines were invented in the early 1800s and became popular around 1850. (thanks Google for this bit of near-irrelevant information!)
I immediately thought of Bernadette Banner and her antique sewing machine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ruby, her mother, Clara, and their dog, Lola, are walking in the woods. Ruby is vlogging. Her hair is completely wet and she's chewing on a small piece of perkier bar, which is her lunch today. Clara is busy on her phone.
Ruby: Hellllloooooo itsssssssss Rooooobeeeeee!
Lola barked violently at her.
Clara: Yes?
Ruby: Mum, I w-want to confass that I st-stole charity mon...(Saying this, she slipped on the muddy ground and fell on her face.)
Clara: (Saving the camera from falling instead of Ruby) I'm proud of you, my beauty!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please could someone give a brief overview about the suggestion that Ruby stole charity money? I don’t really want to go through her videos to find it. I wonder if anyone has received their planner yet?

Please could someone give a brief overview about the suggestion that Ruby stole charity money? I don’t really want to go through her videos to find it. I wonder if anyone has received their planner yet?
The charity money saga is in the Wiki (there’s a link when you scroll up the page, just below the thread title). She accepted money for an ad from a Holocaust charity, received backlash, said she would use the money to benefit the same cause, and that’s the last anyone ever heard of it, apart from a hasty ”I’m working on it, all will be revealed soon” whenever she bothers to answer someone who asks her what happened with the charity.

Reactions: 12
On the topic of Bernadette Banner, I think that's who Ruby aspires to be. They follow each other on instagram, that's for sure. But Ruby does not have the drive, motivation or business skills Bernadette have.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.