Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is really crappy about the cousin. I can understand accidentally forgetting in normal every day speech, but fully writing their deadname in a story caption and leaving it up for 7 hours is kinda sus and it almost makes it seem like she’s purposely done it tbh.
I have a non binary sibling who changed their name and if I did that to them in front of 100k followers, they’d be pretty upset
what story was this and when was it posted? do we know if the cousin had already outed themself as trans? and would you mind sharing a photo if you have one?

oh no i redownloaded insta out of curiosity, this is soo bad!

??? there’s no elijah in her instagram following. the story she posted says “my cousin ellen got me this candle for christmas” - there’s an ‘ellengranger’ in her following, that’s the cousin as she’s tagged her before. anyway unrelated but i think its funny that she also follows timothee chalamet

Reactions: 7
??? there’s no elijah in her instagram following. the story she posted says “my cousin ellen got me this candle for christmas” - there’s an ‘ellengranger’ in her following, that’s the cousin as she’s tagged her before. anyway unrelated but i think its funny that she also follows timothee chalamet
Yeah, I feel like we can't possibly know if this Elijah is her cousin or not, let's not jumpnto conclusions

Reactions: 12
Definitely her cousin doesn’t surprise me that ruby has no regard for people’s preferences in regards to name/pronouns

Reactions: 3
I posted a screenshot of her cousin's profile, but it's not here anymore??? Wasn't it allowed? Did I break any rule?

don’t know if this suffices as enough proof but Elijah has a facebook account that you can find with enough lurking, not sure about other social media accounts (i didn’t check instagram etc)
three Ellens on Rubys FB.. NO Elijah or anyone describing themself as such..

I’m a little uncomfy discussing the gender/orientation of someone who is possibly underage (haven’t gone sleuthing to find out how old they are and don’t intend to) and in any case hasn’t asked to be the topic of conversation on a snark board relating to their wacko cousin. Can we just agree that Ruby is a piece of scum who would totally deadname someone (and probably has) and move on?
sorry but I do tend to like proof.. it's not nice to have such accusations flying around whatever one might think of Ruby. Ruby has her faults but I am not throwing this label at her.. you have no idea what she thinks about trans and their names

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is this evidence that Ellen is trans? Unless this is you or someone you know personally. there's no sign whatsoever of this family member on Rubys' socials? So not clear where this advice has come from...
Uhm from her cousins insta? I don’t know them personally

A new account? I’ve been here for a while, I just more of a reader :)

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if ruby doesn’t have a clue and thinks it’s a nickname. what the duck is “genderfaun”

Yeah, I feel like we can't possibly know if this Elijah is her cousin or not, let's not jumpnto conclusions
Ruby has posted a video about gallentines day with her cousin calling them Ellen a couple years back, she used to tag their account in insta posts. This person posts photos of themselves and so that’s how we do know it’s the cousin :)

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if ruby doesn’t have a clue and thinks it’s a nickname. what the duck is “genderfaun”
This. If the cousin has genuine dusphoria and is transitioning then Ruby should Ofc respect this.

But genderfaun makes no f-ing sense and they seems to be feminine presenting albeit with shorter hair?

I feel like I'm speaking for everyone if I say Ruby needs to post her freaking haul as soon as possible because we have nothing to talk about anymore lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 40
going off that persons insta whether it be Rubys cousin or not seems to be young so I think it's best to refrain from commenting on things surrounding their gender identity or sexuality especially since they're on private, I don't want to police what anyones saying but bringing up the gender of someone none of us actually know is murky waters. I can see Ruby mis gendering someone out of ignorance instead of coming from a place of hatred which is a micro aggression in its self and if she does know how they identify and is ignoring it there is no excuse for that.
Elijah is potentially the cousin but without knowing for sure it seems unfair to speculate on them especially when it's Ruby we should be questioning not what seems like a minor, there's enough transphobia on the internet as it without throwing accusations at someone without knowing the full story but like I said if she has dead named them then it really is horrible and incredibly invalidating

Reactions: 24
going off that persons insta whether it be Rubys cousin or not seems to be young so I think it's best to refrain from commenting on things surrounding their gender identity or sexuality especially since they're on private, I don't want to police what anyones saying but bringing up the gender of someone none of us actually know is murky waters. I can see Ruby mis gendering someone out of ignorance instead of coming from a place of hatred and this Elijah is potentially the cousin but without knowing for sure it seems unfair to speculate on them and infer that somebody is transphobic, there's enough transphobia on the internet as it without throwing accusations at someone without knowing the full story
They’ve posted multiple coming out videos on their public tiktok account (not gonna @ it but ruby follows it) and they identify as he/they. They seem to be incredibly open about it tbh which is why it’s surprising that Ruby posted that story imo.
Either way, probably best to put the discussion to bed now anyway, I feel like as soon as a gender identity starts getting discussed on a thread it only goes downhill from there lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like I'm speaking for everyone if I say Ruby needs to post her freaking haul as soon as possible because we have nothing to talk about anymore lmao
I feel like she’s drip feeding what she got which is probably worse, first the sewing machine and then the candle. Is she deliberately trying to drum up a build up for engagement and views? Those videos are by far her most watched videos on her channel. She would be mad not to post it…

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s drip feeding what she got which is probably worse, first the sewing machine and then the candle. Is she deliberately trying to drum up a build up for engagement and views? Those videos are by far her most watched videos on her channel. She would be mad not to post it…
Maybe she's feeling burned out. We know she reads here, and her Instagram comments have been increasingly critical too - and she can't tell difference between justified criticism and hatred/bullying. Maybe I'm way off the mark, but I think it's more likely she's just hiding out and waiting for everything to die down a bit - particularly as her 'what I got for Christmas' videos have always drawn some level of criticism.

Not to sound like I'm defending her! Just think that she'd read everything here and take it as hate from people who don't understand, because God forbid she use critical thinking skills.

Reactions: 14
It would be ever-so-slightly tactless to post it right now though … Any ‘look at what I got for Christmas’ video is probably going to get loads of ‘that’s nice, but I didn’t get my planner’ comments underneath it.

Reactions: 19
Uhm from her cousins insta? I don’t know them personally

A new account? I’ve been here for a while, I just more of a reader :)
That's not even the cousin's account, this is https://www.instagram.com/friendly_ellen11/?hl=en
I'm not sure whose account that is but I think it's someone elses . Her cousin still looks like she goes by the name Ellen. Could be an older acct though.
Maybe she's feeling burned out. We know she reads here, and her Instagram comments have been increasingly critical too - and she can't tell difference between justified criticism and hatred/bullying. Maybe I'm way off the mark, but I think it's more likely she's just hiding out and waiting for everything to die down a bit - particularly as her 'what I got for Christmas' videos have always drawn some level of criticism.

Not to sound like I'm defending her! Just think that she'd read everything here and take it as hate from people who don't understand, because God forbid she use critical thinking skills.
I think it would be great for her to take a step back from SM tbh as others have said. She has had a lot of backlash and needs to figure herself out and what she really wants. She needs to address the issue with the planner though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.