Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I really want her to slip in the mud and fall face first into a huge muddy puddle?
why am i almost certain that this has happened before?

guess she just wouldn’t post it, surely she slips regularly and will then use it as an excuse for another outfit change

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine that this will hurt her sales next year. If fans still haven't received a planner that they ordered almost a month ago, and customer service is ignoring queries, they might finally start to wonder whether a poorly made, overpriced planner is really worth it. We live in hope...
For sure. People on instagram are really not having it with poopkin productivity. I think many of her fans are wising up

Reactions: 11
The Roobeeverse is literally so boring right now - as some of you mentioned here, she's probably conflicted about filming a Christmas haul as she knows the video will be discussed (and could possibly get torn to shreds) here. Maybe she's decided to take the much-needed social media break without telling anyone? That would be c r u e l of her, but I could see it. She's probably following this thread as we speak and laughing at us naïve tattlers.

I also wonder what she's going to release New Year's Eve-wise (another "organize your life with me" video? "how to be kind/more like me in 2022"? come on, surprise me, Ruby). And I wonder if she's planning to do a Master's (I don't think she's quite ready to say goodbye to her cozy academic life just yet) - that could make a good topic for at least a few future videos, I wouldn't worry about it. The YouTube burnout is showing, though.

Reactions: 11
Looks like the planner issues go beyond dispatch times...

View attachment 947079
They are incredibly forgiving of what is essentially a long history of not giving a tit on Ruby's part.
If I had spent money on a planner and it never arrived and then I went on IG and found out people have been reporting this issue for weeks and nothing's being done about it, I feel like my comment would be a lot less understanding and accommodating.

Reactions: 18
I sure hope that she's taking all this time to film an actual apology video and/or work on resolving the issues offscreen. Properly owning up to her mistakes for once would require a lot of humility and self-awareness, so she will most likely delay addressing it for as long as possible (I still have hope...), but it would be fitting, given how much she loves to talk about the Christmas spirit, the importance of kindness, and all that...

Reactions: 10
As much as she'd pretend differently, she's a heartless capitalist and it would truly shock me if she owns up to the planner debacle and actually formally apologises in a video.

Reactions: 20
One advice from me to Ruby? Stop calling trans people using their dead names. Your cousin “Ellen” is called Elijah…

One advice from me to Ruby? Stop calling trans people using their dead names. Your cousin “Ellen” is called Elijah…
Where is this evidence that Ellen is trans? Unless this is you or someone you know personally. there's no sign whatsoever of this family member on Rubys' socials? So not clear where this advice has come from...

Untitled000031.jpg

Even her fans/regular customers are noticing and getting confused by Ruby just lazily replicating the academic planner's weekly pages for the yearly one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
didn’t she once say she didn’t actually needed glasses but thought they looked fancy so she asked her mum to get her some? because i just watched a morning routine from 2016 or something (they help with me anxiety somehow) and there she said she has bad eyesight so now i’m a but confused

Where is this evidence that Ellen is trans? Unless this is you or someone you know personally. there's no sign whatsoever of this family member on Rubys' socials? So not clear where this advice has come from...
Especially coming from a new account..

Reactions: 2
although it is very much possible that the poster knows ellen/elijah and they’re indeed trans, some clarification/proof might be good? or just explain where you’ve got that information from <3

Reactions: 14
If it's a change that she's decided on herself which requires actual change or work, she'll do some mental gymnastics to convince herself and others that she's already done it ("Procrastinating online? I stopped doing that forever, multiple times!") or she suddenly just doesn't need to. Because effort is hard and she doesn't want to put in work. It's why her personal life is stagnating, and it's why her business and content have never changed or improved at any point.
The fact she's still plugging the Erimentha book is a big sign that she hasn't matured IMO!

• Haha
  • Sad
don’t know if this suffices as enough proof but Elijah has a facebook account that you can find with enough lurking, not sure about other social media accounts (i didn’t check instagram etc)

Reactions: 2
well, that’s some proof there. thanks! in this case, did ruby actually call them ellen? that would be pretty ignorant. also a genuine question because i’m trying to understand: does aro/ace mean aromantic asexual? how can you be asexual and pansexual? (really not judging or trying to invalidate them, i just don’t know how to word this)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m a little uncomfy discussing the gender/orientation of someone who is possibly underage (haven’t gone sleuthing to find out how old they are and don’t intend to) and in any case hasn’t asked to be the topic of conversation on a snark board relating to their wacko cousin. Can we just agree that Ruby is a piece of scum who would totally deadname someone (and probably has) and move on?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That is really crappy about the cousin. I can understand accidentally forgetting in normal every day speech, but fully writing their deadname in a story caption and leaving it up for 7 hours is kinda sus and it almost makes it seem like she’s purposely done it tbh.
I have a non binary sibling who changed their name and if I did that to them in front of 100k followers, they’d be pretty upset

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.