Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby Granger #22: I can’t relate to Sun Tzu, and neither should you.
To be fair, why should anyone read this, when they can read the big book of wisdom authored by Rooby herself? It includes such gems as:

"If someone disagrees with you they are BULLYING you. Sometimes people ACSHEWLLY get bullied in the work place! The best thing tew dew whenever you are being bullied is tew be stoical like the ancient stoical race of stoical people of olden times who would wear wonderful bonnets and aprons and be bullied be candlelight. Afterwards, when you have stopped being bullied, you can become an anti-bullying advocate like me and make a lot of money."

"If you have an ASSAY tew write, go for a lovely walk in your country estate and when you return, your parlour maid should have completed the task. If she has not, then finger point, because she is a BULLY."

"Presents and other chattel are just for awful, common people and you should not condone such consumerism unless you are being gifted a laptop or have a sponsorship deal or a charity wants to make a personal donation to you to keep your family pile afloat. Anyone who doesn't want tew give you these things is probably BULLYING you."

But these won’t send her free stuff
Added to which is she not going anywhere near Turl Street, after the massacre of Lincoln College. (I'm sure she is still crying about that. These dreadful Oxford Dons were BULLYING her)

Reactions: 11
The plot thickens (aka I definetly don’t have better things to do than watch a Rooby video):
The candel she is lighting for the first time around 8:20 is seen already used at around 3:10, but I’m just a mean bully and Rooby can obviously time travel and that’s why the timelines in her videos are always messed up. We just can’t comprehend her adventures in time and space with our (frozen)pea brains guys…

Reactions: 9
Imagine if someone (like one of us) found her cottage and was able to rent it for a while. Imagine someone vlogging it 'I stayed in Ruby Grangers Cottage for week and here's what happened'

Reactions: 15
Imagine if someone (like one of us) found her cottage and was able to rent it for a while. Imagine someone vlogging it 'I stayed in Ruby Grangers Cottage for week and here's what happened'
I doubt you’d even know she’s your landlord, unless you knew what the house looked like. I’d imagine that everything is handled by an agency and it’s their address in the contact details - I can’t see Ruby (or Ma ‘n’ Pa Granger) having the slightest interest in managing a rental property so it’s probably all done at arm’s length and managed by the agency. Which is probably a good thing … I would say though that if I knew any Granger was my landlord the the quarterly inspections assessing how well I was looking after the property would grind my gears more than a bit.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, it’s almost definitely managed by a lettings agency. I can’t imagine any of Ruby’s family know the first thing about managing or developing a property considering what their own house looks like.

Given the fiasco over the planners, can you imagine how Ruby would handle complaints from a tenant about stuff that needs to be repaired?

Reactions: 16
Someone on a previous thread found the listing when it was to let - they knew where it was and what it looked like from Ruby's (now deleted) 'I bought a house' video, so it didn't take them long. Ruby's new desk chair and round table in her bedroom were actually in the photos!

Reactions: 5

"Nyooo! Stop bullying me about the dissertation. I'll do it in my own time! Mummy, the terrible tattlers are at it again!" *sniff*

Reactions: 13
She could've used this book to do her usual smartest-person-in-the-room thing, showing how these quotes can be applied to modern political conflict or university, family life or even high school. Not that she would've had much to say, but it would have been more interesting than her Goodreads review. It's an endlessly fascinating book not just for its literal interpretation, but for the way that it's been applied and talked about for so long too. She has so much to work with, even if she didn't like the book! And yet she takes the path of least effort instead.

Reactions: 15
I believe that properly speaking the language the book was written in is a requirement for reading audio books. And she can't speak (or write) English.
She'd also only commit to narration gigs for literature that's 30 pages, max. So...nursery rhyme books and junk mail pamphlets.

Reactions: 7
Ruby Granger #22: The kitchen's underwater and her parents forgot they have another daughter.

Reactions: 34
I‘ve recently watched the Harry Potter Reunion and I finally understood why people said she used to (?) imitate young Hermiones voice. Some sentences sound so similar, it is scary.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.