Ruby Granger #22 I can’t relate to Sun Tzu, and neither should you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @hart301 for the amazing thread title!

Ruby's still at it with her sponsorships of products she 'always uses', questionable food content, and idolisation of Victorian era life. She spends 80% of her time at home even though she has a student house in Exeter which she shares with her very favourite friend Blakeney, and she refuses to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone commented on her 'room tour in photos' IG post asking if Ruby lives in private accommodation... she's so rarely in Exeter this poster thought that her room at home was her uni room.
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The recap: do we really need one?
Just C+P this at the top of every thread - messy house, finding every excuse not to go back to uni, the endless dissertation planning, tea drinking and microscopic meals, fields, twirling, inappropriate sponsorships, ‘charity’ work, unplanned planners, being bullied (no you’re not …) and malapropisms. It never changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Scrolling the the comments of Robot's latest video, someone asked how she chose the follower to send a gift to:
Screenshot_20220110-130856_YouTube.jpg

Here is the Google form :
Screenshot_20220110-130812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220110-130819_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220110-130829_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-130838_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-130851_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Those age ranges hurt my soul. Overlapping and using the same number in two different age ranges? Why? Did she not learn how to do ranges in school?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Scrolling the the comments of Robot's latest video, someone asked how she chose the follower to send a gift to:View attachment 979119

View attachment 979120
View attachment 979121
View attachment 979125View attachment 979126View attachment 979127
"HALLO IT'S ROOBEE and tyooday oiy'm gyowing tyoo bee rewarding the people whyoo support me by buying my SYOOPER ESSENTIAL STATIONERY!

It's been VERY highly requested that I send people things, and I GENUINELY can't tell you how many emails and messages I've had from loyal POMP-kin Productiviteee customers saying "WHERE'S MY STUFF?!" and "WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY THINGS YET!"

It's SYO, SYO heartwarming to see people so excited to get random things in the post from me, so I will be sending one lucky customer a handwritten letter BY ME and ABOUT ME that you can CHARRISH forever. You can even tape it on your wall as part of a MURIAL!

I'm SYO, SYO busy avoiding uni and responsibilitee that I can't send letters to just anyone. I need to be SYOOPER careful that I only send to people like me who will appreciate my time as much as I dyoo.

Syo if you can kindly answer this questionaire which will filter out anyone over twelve years old, anyone who doesn't like tea or anyone who isn't politically alligned with Conservative interests, that would be SYOOPER helpful!

In addition to a HANDWRITTEN letter, I will also be sending some expired tea samples that mummy says I can't keep in the kitchen any more. The packaging has water damage because of a TRAGIC and completely unavoidable flood in my kitchen, but this adds an aged, vintage ass-thetic to it which is VERY VICTORIAN!

And as an AX-TRA SPASHUL bonus, the lucky winner will get to collaborate with me on my final year uni PROJ-ACKTS! Each week I will send you a list of my ass-ay assignments and my dissertation topic and you'll have the honour of sharing in my academic journey by providing 1,000-10,000 words on the chosen subjackt! And that's not all! I'll personally be reading your very own Nyotion nyotes!

Syo dyon't delay! Get buying your Pomp-kin Productyivitee products today! The more you buy, the better your chances of winning!

Unfortunately I can't be everywhere at once, syo this community outreach charity work that I am dyooing boiy sending things to a viewer will have to take priority over sending out paid orders or responding to customer service queries. But your patience is syo, syo appreciated!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Scrolling the the comments of Robot's latest video, someone asked how she chose the follower to send a gift to:View attachment 979119

View attachment 979120
View attachment 979121
View attachment 979125View attachment 979126View attachment 979127
I was planning to fill this out as a joke and see if she'd send me a letter so we all could have a laugh about it here, but if you don't order from her crappy company, you're excluded from this letter writing thing all together 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Why would someone write 4000 words ass-ay when the word limit is only 1000. I mean, I olso axe-seed the word limit but, FOUR TIMES is a lot... Aai wonder what she writes in her ass-ay...

Reactions: 23
what a chaotic collection of questions…
Half the questions are "Confirm that you agree with me on these things" rather than trying to discern the general tastes and interests of people so that she can select someone random and send them things they'll like or get use out of.

She's blatantly using this to weed out anyone whose interests and opinions don't mirror her own so that she can find likely very young penpals who idolise her, will write her lots of praise, agree with her about everything and tell her all about their day as a twelve-year-old to help with her Peter Pan fantasy of being a child again. (Remember that 14 year old she used to write to/follow on everything?)

And sure enough, Ruby showed herself in her last video buying things that she'd buy for herself and raving about how one of these viewers seems so much like her.

Nothing random about her selection at all. Guaranteed, if anyone selected that they didn't like tea, or had no interest in old-fashioned things, Ruby removed them from the running, because she doesn't want to interact with people who aren't exactly like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Why would someone write 4000 words ass-ay when the word limit is only 1000. I mean, I olso axe-seed the word limit but, FOUR TIMES is a lot... Aai wonder what she writes in her ass-ay...
anyone know if Exeter has a leeway with word limits? At my uni we could (most of the time for 1000 word essays) be 10% over or under the wordcount.

Reactions: 13
She thinks writing longer makes her look smarter when in actuality it shows that she's not doing great as a student as a key skill at university is getting your point across concisely

Reactions: 34
She thinks writing longer makes her look smarter when in actuality it shows that she's not doing great as a student as a key skill at university is getting your point across concisely
💯 Agree. Of course sometimes you go over the word limit and need to cut it down, but not by 3000 words. She must have spent so much time writing extra and cutting it down. It's so stupid.

Reactions: 22
Those age ranges hurt my soul. Overlapping and using the same number in two different age ranges? Why? Did she not learn how to do ranges in school?
Jeez, how confused would a 15-year old non-Christmas celebrating person be filing that little lot in. Also, forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t it a bit GDPR non-compliant to be using data from an order (a Pumpkin Productivity order number) to associate that with some potentially highly personal details? Seems a bit risky to be combining these things.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.