Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only four more sleeps till we get the very highly requested what I got for Christmas that Ruby will tell us she understands she is very privileged and does give back to charity
Even though that poor school is still waiting for there statue
Tis the highlight of my Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only four more sleeps till we get the very highly requested what I got for Christmas that Ruby will tell us she understands she is very privileged and does give back to charity
Even though that poor school is still waiting for there statue
I quite look forward to that video, it gives me ideas for my friends. Sounds odd but her parents and family are actually very thoughtful. The smaller presents are sweet.

Reactions: 9
I will admit after the car shaming I had to go clean my car mainly round small human seat where there was alot of biscuit crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These are very personal, delicate matters and if I were Ruby and my sister made a public pinterest board explicitly about my eating disorder, I'd feel very betrayed. Obviously Ruby's behaviour is harmful and she needs to stop with the borderline pro ana tit but this isn't the way to go about it.

I don't even understand how making a pinterest board is supposed to help Ruby or make her realize what she's doing. Imo Martha is just doing it for attention or maliciously.
To me it looks like it's intended to help Ruby - Martha just should have made it private, and that's more oversight than maliciousness. Ruby has talked about pumpkin being one of her favourite flavours and the rest of encouraging quotes and infographs, there's nothing triggering on there.

As a younger sister, I feel like this is Martha doing what she can to reach out to Ruby in a way she knows how without being confrontational or having difficult conversations, especially if it was made whilst Ruby was in Exeter and Martha was in Sheffield. I imagine it must be really difficult to want to help somebody from afar without constantly texting "eat, have you eaten, you should eat" when Ruby will likely have been getting that from other avenues as well.

It's not like Martha can be hands on like a professional can be or like their parents should be, she's 19 years old. So I don't think anything indicates malicious intent so we shouldn't assume that it is malicious when what we've seen of Martha towards Ruby is generally quite gentle and thoughtful (in her gifts) and in the video they did together a couple of months ago, yes there's banter but Martha came across almost like an older sister who wants to guide Ruby a bit. At worst she's just not made the board private, and Ruby hasn't even made her own recovery playlist private on Spotify so I don't think it warrants being too hard on Martha. Maybe she's a bit pretentious but I think there are a lot of assumptions made based on her appearance (dare I say aesthetic) whilst forgetting she's a 19 year old girl and lots of people are obnoxious and loud and over the top well past that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I don't even understand how making a pinterest board is supposed to help Ruby or make her realize what she's doing.
I mean, to be fair, the chances are high that a superfluous Pinterest Moodboard will capture her attention. Marfa probably just knew that Ruby wouldn't read any profound aka professional material (eeeew, real books) or heartfelt messages ("you mean I'm supposed to read all thoooose words you put together? But that's more than 20!"). Good tactics as far as I'm concerned. 🤷

Reactions: 16
why would she do this? so that ruby would see it? tattle? like, idk it's so weird
We know that Ruby reads here, but that's no guarantee that Marfa does too. There's a pretty solid chance she doesn't know about this place.

Reactions: 3
also why does Ruby follow 2 Marfa Bones accounts, the other has board names in Russian? has Marfa had an interest in Russian or something?
Ruby has a habit of following her own fan accounts or fan accounts related to her, so it's probably that. Or she avoids, ignores and negLACKts Martha so much that she just started following every Pinterest account remotely similar because Ruby doesn't know her sister's name or username.

To me it looks like it's intended to help Ruby - Martha just should have made it private, and that's more oversight than maliciousness. Ruby has talked about pumpkin being one of her favourite flavours and the rest of encouraging quotes and infographs, there's nothing triggering on there.

As a younger sister, I feel like this is Martha doing what she can to reach out to Ruby in a way she knows how without being confrontational or having difficult conversations, especially if it was made whilst Ruby was in Exeter and Martha was in Sheffield. I imagine it must be really difficult to want to help somebody from afar without constantly texting "eat, have you eaten, you should eat" when Ruby will likely have been getting that from other avenues as well.

It's not like Martha can be hands on like a professional can be or like their parents should be, she's 19 years old. So I don't think anything indicates malicious intent so we shouldn't assume that it is malicious when what we've seen of Martha towards Ruby is generally quite gentle and thoughtful (in her gifts) and in the video they did together a couple of months ago, yes there's banter but Martha came across almost like an older sister who wants to guide Ruby a bit. At worst she's just not made the board private, and Ruby hasn't even made her own recovery playlist private on Spotify so I don't think it warrants being too hard on Martha. Maybe she's a bit pretentious but I think there are a lot of assumptions made based on her appearance (dare I say aesthetic) whilst forgetting she's a 19 year old girl and lots of people are obnoxious and loud and over the top well past that age.
I agree completely. It was definitely an oversight not to make this private, but in fairness, Martha's probably not conscious of Ruby’s fans following her.

Considering that the contents are "aesthetic" things that Ruby obsesses over/pretends to like, or well-meaning recovery messages and inspirational quotes, I don't think there was any ill intent at all.

Martha just knows Ruby well enough to know that she'd probably throw a tantrum, get defensive and act like she's being bullied if anyone addressed this head-on with her regularly, whereas framing a message of inspiration and support in an aesthetic mood board is the exact kind of superficial thing Ruby will actually look at, and is an easy thing to send. Or maybe it's already been addressed in the family and is open knowledge.

Although I don't think Martha intented it this way, I did have to laugh that the first image on the list of aesthetic things that Ruby loves is a giant, blazing fire. Considering her obsession with fire hazards and attempted arson, it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I'm so confused.
Are we sure that it isn't some fake account? Some troll?
I don't use pinterest so i don't kno.
But if she follows multiple marfas' and some russian one, it's suspicious lol!
Can someone clarify this please? 😅

Reactions: 2
Now I'm so confused.
Are we sure that it isn't some fake account? Some troll?
I don't use pinterest so i don't kno.
But if she follows multiple marfas' and some russian one, it's suspicious lol!
Can someone clarify this please? 😅
honestly haven’t a clue which one is real tbh! Martha seems like the type to put everything in Russian to be edgy but also it could be the other one

Reactions: 6
I mean there’s a ton of gifted yarn in my stash (I’ve definitely achieved SABLE lol), but I’m also not posting about my vintage Wollmeise as if I’ve just discovered it 😅🤦🐫 lol why is there a camel emoji in my recently used list

(for any yarnies out there, I couldn’t remember the name of the yarn at first, so my go-to google was ”german sock yarn cult” lol)
Omg yarnie here I’m off to find it

I agree completely. It was definitely an oversight not to make this private, but in fairness, Martha's probably not conscious of Ruby’s fans following her.
I don't think it was intentional either but Martha probably does know the people following her are Ruby's viewers, much more so than her own. She milks it for her videos a lot.

We go to Ruby's channel for the poor Victorian child cosplay, and to Martha's channel for the contemporary version of that same cosplay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The Russian Marta account is definitely not ruby’s Martha because she has a whole pin board dedicated to quotes which are all in russian and a lot of them are stuff that only a native speaker can understand (slang and stuff)

Reactions: 10
This is highly strange, I think perhaps this was meant to be private? I really doubt martha would do this intentionally, that’d be super cruel and she doesn’t seem the type
Well some time ago Martha posted a video with her friends "joking" about taking Ruby's virginity so...

In overall I think she's extremely attention seeking, she was posting many times about Roobee how she's gonna do a live and "out her" or whatever. Different times she seemed very thoughtful about her though so I guess her young age and the fact she's quite dumb (after all she's Roobee's sister) makes her constantly post extremely dumb stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
honestly haven’t a clue which one is real tbh! Martha seems like the type to put everything in Russian to be edgy but also it could be the other one
Thanks. I've never seen her be a fan of Russia. But who knows lol.
I hope The Experts on Ruby from here will reply lol.

The Russian Marta account is definitely not ruby’s Martha because she has a whole pin board dedicated to quotes which are all in russian and a lot of them are stuff that only a native speaker can understand (slang and stuff)
Thanks! But is it the real Ruby's account at least?

Thanks. I've never seen her be a fan of Russia. But who knows lol.
I hope The Experts on Ruby from here will reply lol.

Thanks! But is it the real Ruby's account at least?
It's Ruby's real account she frequently posts her own pictures there.

Reactions: 4
Well some time ago Martha posted a video with her friends "joking" about taking Ruby's virginity so...

In overall I think she's extremely attention seeking, she was posting many times about Roobee how she's gonna do a live and "out her" or whatever. Different times she seemed very thoughtful about her though so I guess her young age and the fact she's quite dumb (after all she's Roobee's sister) makes her constantly post extremely dumb stuff.
Yeah I forgot about that actually… she’s defo said some pretty questionable stuff in the past.
Anyone seen her latest tiktok lmao?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching Jenny Nicholson's Black Moon Rising video, where she reads and dissects a bad self-published novel that's essentially a poorly disguised Star Wars fanfiction, and now I need her to react to Erimentha Parker's To Do List. Should I go tweet at her or something

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's Ruby's real account she frequently posts her own pictures there.
Has she ever posted it on one of her official accounts?
I mean it'd prove that it's legit.
But yeah even if she hasn't, it could still be a personal account.....
Anyway, Thank you very much!
I believe you, i know you guys are The Experts / spy agents lol.

Yeah I forgot about that actually… she’s defo said some pretty questionable stuff in the past.
Anyone seen her latest tiktok lmao?
She's read Orwell's 1984 but didn't understand one bit of it. Could've as well not read it at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.