Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m keen to find out if she ever did manage to make the paper snowflake 🥺
She did, alongside Blakeney and they 'glued'? them on one of the windows. Not sure if they actually glued them though

she was 100% just faking it for the “aesthetic”. She constantly mentions how she can’t even watch a full episode of something in one sitting
the movie had been watched 27 mins before she clicked on it. she might watch it in 30 mins spurs. Also has she ever mentioned loving Titanic before?

Yes, even though she has a video about how she is always so organised and packs everything the night before, including lunch and her water bottle.
Was her lunch really just a cut up bagel and then that tiny energy bar or something? We never saw her eat the bag nor the dinner she made.

Reactions: 10
Idk how to reply to the post from the other thread but jesus christ the absolute n0nces in her comments section 😭 can’t get over the bloke who’s commented 170 times. It’s just too weird.
Neither do I but I’ll add this (which she liked)
289EC0D9-27D4-4A0E-BAAE-973B52FFD707.jpeg
to complete the series😌

There would be many more but I’m afraid they’d make the whole thing too much off topic and annoy you♥. But let me tell you no wonder she doesn’t eat I wouldn’t be hungry either after reading some of them but I guess it’s the price you pay for putting your life on the internet :/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Okay okay okay, I think she's misunderstood what 'routine' means. Ruben Sandwich is simply doing lots of 'day in the life' or 'week in the life' or 'get ready for the day/bed with me' videos, but for god knows whatever reason (algorithm maybe?) is continuing to name them 'routines' because she is in too deep now.

Also, why the hell is she wearing that brooch in that video? It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't wearing entirely the wrong sort of blouse/top for it, but it's also a really horrible repro brooch... and the look on her is less 'neo-Victorian chic' and more 'peculiar old grandma'.

Reactions: 21
On the defensive warpath, Ruby sets out to prove Tattlers wrong by forcing herself to take the train instead of having mummy and daddy pick her up. She's this happy about it:
Thanks for the new Rubix Cube profile picture!! And brilliant recap as always 😭😭

• Haha
The audio in her videos is always super jarring. Lots of choppy sentences that she’s recorded at different times on different devices. I don’t understand why she doesn’t film a voiceover when the edit is finished. It’d only take like 20 mins and would improve the quality of her videos so much

My thoughts exactly. I think she just blurted out the first film she could think of.
To be fair, she’s mentioned having a phase at like age 11-12 or something when she was interested in the history of the titanic. I think she mentions it in a room tour bc she has a Titanic film poster on her wall

Reactions: 7
All the lies must be so exhausting. Why does she pretend to live this life that she hates? I don't think she genuinely enjoyed one single thing she "did" in this video. Why continue to advertise this false life when she isn't actually living it? So much trouble for nothing. I am confused.

Reactions: 22
At this point I just watch her videos just to enjoy @gossip_guy ’s recaps even more... And please put some sheets on your bed, Ruby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
At this point I just watch her videos just to enjoy @gossip_guy ’s recaps even more... And please put some sheets on your bed, Ruby!
i think she actually does, they're just white and clean (shocking i know)

I was looking at her duvet and you can see the buttons of the cover gaping and can see tha actual duvet inside. The her mattress has one too, so i think with her tit quality videos is just hard to make out

Reactions: 1
after watching her newest ~routine~ video i really do feel like her and blakeney are the same 😭 they just encourage each others bad habits

Reactions: 16
Nothing will ever make me laugh more than Ruby's yoga time lapses 😭 she reminds me of those house flies that like twitch on window sills, all legs flailing manically (though in Ruby's case, arms and head too). Maybe all the flies that died in her house gave her the inspiration because that can't be yoga. Absolutely NEVER fails to make me howl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nothing will ever make me laugh more than Ruby's yoga time lapses 😭 she reminds me of those house flies that like twitch on window sills, all legs flailing manically (though in Ruby's case, arms and head too). Maybe all the flies that died in her house gave her the inspiration because that can't be yoga. Absolutely NEVER fails to make me howl
I’ve pretty much stopped watching her and simply reading gossip_guy’s posts but oh my god when she used to do her ballet strength exercises and would speed it up 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
after watching her newest ~routine~ video i really do feel like her and blakeney are the same 😭 they just encourage each others bad habits
Either that or Blakeney really has the patience of a saint. I wouldn't last in that grimy house and Ruby following me on campus with a camera

she also left her bowl which im assuming had porridge in on the floor of her bedroom for the entire day despite going out a few times so would have gone downstairs, porridge is hard to get out after you leave it in the bowl for a while as well.
Also her house is 12 degrees yes that's cold but not sure it's so cold it requires you to wear a hat inside, the lack of food must really be getting to her when I was at my worst I was always bundled up it was freezing all the time to me
I really need to stop reading this thread during breakfast

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211202-041814_YouTube.jpg

After a "Yes? Can I help you?" look from Blakeney, Ruby is forced to duck off and study by herself in the corner.
The fact that Ruby decided to keep this in is pretty embarrassing. Says volumes about how often she bothers Blakeney, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else just feel desperately
Sorry for ruby?
Like she’s so desperate to be validated by her intelligence and academic achievement, it’s as though there’s nothing else in her life whatsoever. Academia is important to so many people, but she seems so lost to me.
I think the whole ED speculation is probably accurate but it’s dangerous to assume and quite problematic from my perspective. Speaking as an ED survivor, it’s an individualised illness, so to put that onto Ruby is difficult to see.
That being said, the perfectionism traits are so strong in Ruby. I really hope she finds some value other than being the best at academia.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.