Ruby Granger #18 Still no deal with Waterstones but half her food was mailed from home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me: *opens laptop*

laptop screams: HALLO it's ROOBI

Me: *oh good, GG (gossip guy) must be brewing something good*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is my first time commenting on one of these threads even though I have been reading through them for a long time. I just found it quite interesting and worrying that in Ruby's most recent video, these came up as recommended videos for her.

1634748253756.png

After having a look, one of the person on one of these channels does have an ED and the channel in general contains a lot of body checking. I was kinda sceptical when people initially started saying she has an ED but after seeing these and countless other examples as well as all the weight she has lost over the past year, I don't think it's something we can really ignore anymore. I just really hope Ruby realises this and gets the help she needs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I feel like her youtube recommendations are pretty bleeping revealing. Unlimited calories! This is how I eat and stay fit! Ballet!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I love the utter lack of self awareness when she mentions a character im her book who is able to observe things around him but is unable to grasp their true significance

Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 18.20.54.png

AHHHHH her nail here I did not need to see this wtf. Love the mention of painting her nails after all our complaining though - I think her issue with chipping is just that she doesn't use a base/topcoat, both of which help polish last longer (just a tip if you're reading, Ruby!!) I think this is the first time I can remember seeing her with half decent nails for ages, and I found it bizarrely satisfying lmao

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I agree that it is completely reprehensible that Ruby is continuing to post things like this when her audience is so young and impressionable, and I want to say that I really appreciate you guys continuing to call her behavior out.
Honestly the stills of her receding hairline that all of you have been posting here have been enough to make me think that I want to change my relationship with food before I go down that route and get to the point where I'm willing to sacrifice my hair health, which I'm really proud of, to be like Ruby. As someone who has been watching Ruby for a while and who is still within the demographic that she caters to, I was having a hard time seeing how copying her every behavior (like eating only plain porridge and then working out a lot) was damaging my health, but I'm really glad that I stumbled on this site one day and realized that she wasn't actually some sort of superhuman role model. Anyway, thanks for saving my hairline (and my health ig, though sometimes that feels less important), and I hope that my fellow brainwashed Ruby viewers realize what's going on soon too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
her last video was about a "productive" saturday.. so usually mines are like super productive saturdays lol... i don't understand how she manages to do her homework in such a small period of time or opposite why she spends ages doing one thing lol i think she is like feeling she is still in high school

Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 18.56.59.png

Show a friend you care by sending them a letter on a tiny piece of paper, while the family gets the floral pattern and nice envelope 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For some reason im triggered that she still hasn't updated her macbook since last october. Next week macOS Monterey will be out and she will be 2 versions behind it 😱 (I need to get a life ik)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For some reason im triggered that she still hasn't updated her macbook since last october. Next week macOS Monterey will be out and she will be 2 versions behind it 😱 (I need to get a life ik)
Tbh it doesn’t matter, MacBooks last ages and it’s not like she’s a tech buff who love it either

Reactions: 6
I don't think she cares. from what I've observed, she is not that invested in tech. she still has her old laptop, no PC and a basic kindle. these things scream "I don't really care for tech"

also did anyone see how the rag, with which she wiped her table and laptop looked dirty?🤨

Reactions: 3
So... anyone catch the comment that said she and Blakeney are a cute couple and that the commenter is so happy for them, plus rainbow emoji?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Great timing, Ruby. The Aesthetic London clothing website is down for maintenance for the seven days (that's if you can even find the website among the clinics offering Juvederm)

Spills nail polish remover over the desk, partially stripping the varnish off it, then decides to paint her nails over the desk, because who cares about other people's possessions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just a reminder these are the exact type of comments ruby wants to hear. When people tell me I look skinny it just reinforces my dangerous habits as someone with anorexia.
Let’s comment on how ridiculous she is but try and refrain from talking about her being thin/anything to do with weight.
No attack on you at all! Just thought it was the right time to mention it
I am SO SORRY! Omg, I forgot about that. I should know better as someone who has had multiple eating disorders. Apologies. Feel free to delete it.

Reactions: 4
So... anyone catch the comment that said she and Blakeney are a cute couple and that the commenter is so happy for them, plus rainbow emoji?
ngl, I thought the exact same thing, half ironically and half "what if"... gave me vibes, i don't know.

Also, I'm sorry but there is NO way her "studying" or even "reading" has any quality to it. she is doing a hundred different things at the same time, like playing with her lists, with her nails and, above all, FILMING herself. Do you know how much work it is to position the camera/phone and to keep checking you are in frame and so on? She is NOT concentrating on that reading, you can see it on camera. No wonder it takes her months to finish the smallest of the Dickens books. What will she do when she has to move on to serious literature? (not romance, serial or "commercial" as Dickens was called back then - not now. But seriously, he is light reading compared to what she should be reading).

Not to mention that if you haven't read all of Dickens by the time you are 16 or something then what the hell are you doing studying English lit? lol (that last one is my personal experience - if you're not obsessed with books, classic lit and general reading, then maybe study aesthetics at uni? you seem to be so much better at those)

Reactions: 8
I don't think she cares. from what I've observed, she is not that invested in tech. she still has her old laptop, no PC and a basic kindle. these things scream "I don't really care for tech"

also did anyone see how the rag, with which she wiped her table and laptop looked dirty?🤨
True. if I was as rich as her I know I would basically spend all my money on tech and books

Reactions: 4
It's the closest to a romantic relationship she ever seems to have got, whether or not there are any of those feelings on either side!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.