Ruby Granger #14 Roobee with an E, style stolen from Blakeney, busywork = productivity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally buy second-hand clothes but personally I wouldn't buy something that someone else is wearing in the picture they put up to advertise it. Idk why lol it just feels more gross for some reason. If I were selling something I own I would wash it thoroughly first and then take the picture on like a hanger or on my bed, so it looks freshly washed at least. But we know Ruby isn't exactly the most hygienic person in the world so the thought probably went over her head.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't normally buy second-hand clothes but personally I wouldn't buy something that someone else is wearing in the picture they put up to advertise it. Idk why lol it just feels more gross for some reason.
I 1000% would hope nobody would anything Ruby owned, considering the state of her house.

Most of the things she's selling, she couldn't even be bothered to iron, and the photos to half of them are from years ago. Who knows what moth-eaten, bacteria-covered, tea-stained state some of these are in. I picture them smelling like mold and cobwebs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't normally buy second-hand clothes but personally I wouldn't buy something that someone else is wearing in the picture they put up to advertise it. Idk why lol it just feels more gross for some reason.
I did buy second hand clothes twice, you just wash them and it's going to be fine, they were in very good condition and I saved a lot of money.
One of the seller was wearing it in the pictures but at least they didn't lie saying "never worn"!

Reactions: 22
I 1000% would hope nobody would anything Ruby owned, considering the state of her house.

Most of the things she's selling, she couldn't even be bothered to iron, and the photos to half of them are from years ago. Who knows what moth-eaten, bacteria-covered, tea-stained state some of these are in. I picture them smelling like mold and cobwebs.
Yeah I would advise anyone who buys anything from Ruby to sterilize it before wearing it lol

Reactions: 2
Why is she selling all this stuff? She could so well donate it! She probably has so many clothes she doesn't want to wear anymore that she would have several boxes full.
But then all her talk about kindness...
I think she knows some loyal fans will buy it all so she makes a good profit from it.

All she has to do is sell 5 items at 20 quid and she will make 100. Fans will buy anything.

Reactions: 9
I did buy second hand clothes twice, you just wash them and it's going to be fine, they were in very good condition and I saved a lot of money.
One of the seller was wearing it in the pictures but at least they didn't lie saying "never worn"!
No I get it, I have received second-hand stuff that I wash before wearing, I'm just saying when someone posts a picture of them wearing it it feels more gross than if the picture is just of the piece of clothing on its own lol

Reactions: 6
No I get it, I have received second-hand stuff that I wash before wearing, I'm just saying when someone posts a picture of them wearing it it feels more gross than if the picture is just of the piece of clothing on its own lol
I buy mostly secondhand and I do find it useful seeing the item I'm interested in being worn as it's hard to gauge the fit/style properly from hanger pics sometimes. However, Ruby's picture doesn't even show the full dress so that's the kind that would annoy me - like it could be any length from what she's shown.

Reactions: 34
Influencers are the rankest people on depop honestly, they’ll post pictures of themselves modeling bikinis and underwear that they’re selling on there and I just find it grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Can I just say, for being a non-religious person, Ruby's lifestyle seems very similar to that of very religious Christians. That dress being out of her comfort zone for example - far from me to judge anyone for wanting to dress modestly/not being comfortable showing certain parts of their body, for any reason, I'm just saying I could see a very religious person deeming it too revealing, not so much a non-religious 21-year-old.
I hope I'm not offending anyone who prefers to wear more modest clothes.

Reactions: 25
I think she knows some loyal fans will buy it all so she makes a good profit from it.

All she has to do is sell 5 items at 20 quid and she will make 100. Fans will buy anything.
🤑 Greedy Granger: please buy my Kindness Journal. For more kindness! 🤑

edit: we definitely need to include "greedy "in the next title

Reactions: 17
I’m finding Ruby’s content to be increasingly damaging, as is everyone on here I am imagining. I myself am 20-something and have a long-standing history of anorexia, with various relapses and whatnot. Despite knowing the BS that comes with relapses and how much happier I am overall in recovery, I can’t help but find her content incredibly triggering and that it brings relapse thoughts to my mind. This girl really needs to stop posting food and exercise, she has so many followers and considering I am older than her and still influenced negatively, I hate to even think about the younger followers she has who will likely copy her (consciously or subconsciously) and think it’ll make them ‘productive’ or whatever.
I absolutely agree. I have AN with on off relapsing and her photos are so triggering... and her portions! I’d rather see no food than sad little bowls that make me feel bad for my intake.
I’m finding myself obsessively scrolling and comparing images because my sick brain has attached itself to her weight loss.

wish she’d just say that she has a problem but is dealing with it and stop posting the food and body pics.

On a side note. Can a healthy person confirm that her portion sizes aren’t adequate? Anorexia is telling me otherwise so I need someone else to tell me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Each purchase of a 2021 Academic Planner comes with a 0.05% discount code for Ruby's Depop. #giving #blessed
And only 12.60 pounds shipping cost, that is only 14.76 euros. The planner will cost 16 pounds (18.72 euros).
If you live in the EU, you only have to pay 33.48 euros. So the Planner is worth a week's grocery shopping for a single person.
Much better than food! The Academic Planner 2021/2022 by me Roobee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And only 12.60 pounds shipping cost, that is only 14.76 euros. The planner will cost 16 pounds (18.72 euros).
If you live in the EU, you only have to pay 33.48 euros. So the Planner is worth a week's grocery shopping for a single person.
Much better than food! The Academic Planner 2021/2022 by me Roobee!
But if you buy the planner, since you're not able to afford food, that means you won't have to buy Ruby's food planner, so really you're saving money.

On a side note. Can a healthy person confirm that her portion sizes aren’t adequate? Anorexia is telling me otherwise so I need someone else to tell me!
None of the meals she shows are remotely healthy portion sizes at all. Some of the things she shows barely qualify as snacks.

She's starving herself, she looks incredibly unhealthy and it's horrific that she's still posting these things even after being called out numerous times. It's inexcusable.

They're incredibly tiny portions, and she's using tricks (like putting very small portions in wide, shallow bowls and photographing them from directly overhead) to make them seem like normal portions. Don't believe her lies. You've got this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is that supposed to be art? Or what is it? Can't define....

View attachment 680243
I'm intrigued as to why the only two parameters for time are 'under 5 minutes' and 'over 2 hours'. Dividing tasks into slow vs. fast and easy vs. difficult can be useful, but this just seems like such an arbitrary distinction to make??

Reactions: 10
I'm intrigued as to why the only two parameters for time are 'under 5 minutes' and 'over 2 hours'. Dividing tasks into slow vs. fast and easy vs. difficult can be useful, but this just seems like such an arbitrary distinction to make??
Also a tag for 'Urgent' tasks. Because if something's urgent, the first thing you should do is waste time writing about it in a planner.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.