Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring it here and make sure you get screenshots, she’s deleting as we speak!

Thanks @coconut432 for the title!

Short initial recap: Roobee continues to not know the meanings of words or how to pronounce them, and insists on posting triggering content (body-checking, tiny portions) to the point that people are calling her out and even her new friend Molly unfollowed (you go girl!). She’s now trying to sweep it under a threadbare, fly-infested rug, but it’s not going great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There were a couple of comments on Molly's latest post pointing out that they'd noticed she'd unfollowed Ruby and praising her for doing so, but those have been deleted now.

I don't begrudge Molly for deleting comments about someone else and trying to avoid stoking the fire of an internet feud though, while Ruby's deleted comments are specifically about Ruby and her insensitive, thoughtless and stubborn refusal to not be a gigantic trashfire of a person.

Reactions: 31
Her behaviour is so immature. Apparently looking twelve years old is not enough. She now acts like a 12 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 12
60682F99-8F10-4539-9623-92EB47D26EBF.png

Ruby. Stop. This is not helping. duck.

can anybody else tell if Blakeney follows Ruby on insta - it currently looks to me like Ruby follows her but not the other way around?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 643251
Ruby. Stop. This is not helping. duck.

can anybody else tell if Blakeney follows Ruby on insta - it currently looks to me like Ruby follows her but not the other way around?
Ruby Granger's 1st rule of dealing with conflict: If your integrity's in doubt, get the biscuits out!
Ruby Granger's 2nd rule of dealing with conflict: Just keep doing the thing that's making people upset! This will never backfire.
Ruby Granger's 3rd rule of dealing with conflict: Just dress up like a twit who raided the lost and found at a renaissance fair and ignore your problems entirely. Foolproof!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really need some Youtuber to call her out now and have that video get like a million views.

Reactions: 22
It's a shame because her and Mollie could have had a good friendship but she's thrown it away, and then carries on posting food! Silly silly girl. We know she reads the comments because she deletes them so she knows she is triggering and yet she carries on. Evil. She knows what she is doing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It's a shame because her and Mollie could have had a good friendship but she's thrown it away, and then carries on posting food! Silly silly girl. We know she reads the comments because she deletes them so she knows she is triggering and yet she carries on. Evil. She knows what she is doing.
Yup, plus I imagine this'll start impacting her friendship with Blakeney before long (if it hasn't already) considering Molly met Ruby through Blakeney.

Reactions: 16
Wow can’t believe what a turn this has all taken... I never commented on the ED discussions previously because I don’t feel I know enough about it / have any right to comment on something I haven’t personally experienced but seeing how out of hand it’s gotten now is making me nauseous. I cant believe it’s at the point where Ruby is losing irl friends and DELETING COMMENTS ?? I’m so disgusted with her... it’s all fun and games to call Ruby out for her Victorian dress up and play pretend nonsense but this ED business is making me realise the sinister side to her posting... I think naively I was giving her the benefit of the doubt before as to her good intentions as I wasn’t well versed enough to spot the signs but now it’s undeniable. wow. IK people have said it before but just to reiterate, please please please everyone on here put yourself first and don’t engage with any of Ruby’s nonsense if it’s harmful to you... just looking at her insta is making my stomach churn and I’m not even one of the most vulnerable to her shite ... sending lots of love to everyone ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yup, plus I imagine this'll start impacting her friendship with Blakeney before long (if it hasn't already) considering Molly met Ruby through Blakeney.
Yes, them living together in a bubble likely means it will put pressure on Blakeney. If I were Blakeney I'd be preparing my own meals rather than letting Miss Tea Slurper control the portions. The recent vlogs showing their shared meals have left me feeling hungry. Peas on pikelets for example.

I do sympathise with people with EDs but I also know how tough it is on those close by. I had a school friend who would constantly throw sandwiches in the bin at school while I ate mine, and a few years ago at work a lady in my team started dieting for her wedding and she became very gaunt, it was very triggering because she would compare herself to me out loud. It's tiring.
Ruby does need help but she knows what she's doing but carries on anyway.

Reactions: 19
This ED triggering content NEEDS TO STOP, she is doing it on purpose and it is NOT NORMAL. FOR GODS SAKE RUBY. I too feel very triggered. How stupid can you be to post so much stories about food just to upset so many people. I thought she was innocent shy girl but after Holocaust chaos happened I saw her true face. And now this. If anyone deserves to be canceled, Ruby Granger is the first.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She could've just said: hey I'm going to take a social media break to deal with personal stuff (the whole Molly thing) or address the situation. But no let me post a picture of my bleeping window.

Reactions: 16
Does Blakeney even use Insta though? She's set to private but it looks like she's only ever made 2 posts.
It's likely she doesn't use it that much, though I remember Ruby mentioned in a recent video that Blakeney had been recommending some illustrator accounts on Insta to her, so she must use it a bit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.