Ruby Granger #10 house is an eyesore, dresses like torycore, 30+ routines, how many more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s talking about the ways of serving a meal, then yes, yes it is.
Yeah that was the context lol
She pronounced it like "à la française" and then spelled it like that on the screen. Maybe she was showing the pronunciation?
I wasn't sure if it was actually misspelled or not because I'm not a native speaker of English and I'm not an expert in table setting obviously but it looked misspelled 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm actually quite happy she showed herself failing to curl her hair with rags
It shows a more normal side of her

Reactions: 8
Ruby’s captions a beginning to give me Britney vibes with the long rambling descriptions and emojis ☀ ☀ 🍵

Reactions: 2
5 seconds in and I had to pause already 😂 Roobee with the Handmaid ass bonnet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
In the video, she frequently gets confused between 'what a Victorian middle class woman' does, and what she does. She keeps switching from third person to first person voice too. Makes it clear that this video isn't exactly educational (plus she almost never cites her sources), and is just something she wants to do for fun.

Reactions: 18
I got up to the pea soup and had to pause for a while, safe to say she won't be winning come dine with me anytime soon. Not even a bread roll to go with it

Reactions: 9
omg I've been away from here for ages while I bc uni got hectic (just finished my final semester 😯), but now I'm done I have nothing better to do than snark about Ruby. I'm glad she's taking time to stay with friends - I'm sure it must be good for her to live like an adult instead of the 12 year old her parents seem okay for her to live as. Anyone else remember when she was living with Blakeney and she definitely seemed older and more mature? Plus, if she does have an ED and her parents aren't supporting her/haven't noticed, I think friends are much more likely to. At a minimum, there's no way they'll have missed her unhealthier habits, and I think they're less likely to indulge her unhealthy habits than her parents. Hopefully they'll be able to offer support.

Also I just looked at her newest video. I can't face watching it because I find all these videos utterly absurd, but I did scroll through the comments and Jesus bleeping christ... I don't have the words to express how bad a job Ruby is doing educating people about the Victorian era if these are the responses (not that she's actually trying to educate them of course).
Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 18.49.49.png
Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 18.49.59.png
Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 18.51.34.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure this is misspelled
Roobee, no! EDIT to add: she does not pronounce it right when she says it either, she says "François", not "française"

Jesus wept!
Also the way she walks holding her arms so stiff! I switched out the first 30 seconds of her voiceover for horror music as she walked back to the house and it became a top-notch opening scene from a low budget horror film

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
thirty seconds in and i can already tell this is going to be a great source of snark for us all...

that pea soup looks like something i've thrown up after too many drinks...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The soup looked disgusting omg
Oh God, not the pea soup again. I haven’t watched the video yet so does she actually make it with dried peas this time? (edit, no she didn’t, although she even shows the recipe that says ‘dried split peas‘ ...)

Edit: I started watching it and ... oh dear. ‘This is the evening routine of a middle-class woman that starts at 4.30 p.m when she might be heading back from whatever she’s been doing that day’. The level of in-depth research is already blowing me away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.