Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i think he’s upset that he only has one rave thread. He is trying to catch up.
Drop all the thirst traps Ruben we are ready and waiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Sweet holy duck, the one of him dancing and singing. Ruben is killing me. 🥵 Absolute god.

Also, did anyone see the comment Joao made to Bernardo under Ruben’s post? 🤣 I love these guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sweet holy duck, the one of him dancing and singing. Ruben is killing me. 🥵 Absolute god.

Also, did anyone see the comment Joao made to Bernardo under Ruben’s post? 🤣 I love these guys.
He can dance and sing to me all he likes 😆🤪 I still do whatever he wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 3

My phone won’t translate. 🥲 will have to check later

Reactions: 1

I love him and think we must be soulmates because I also train my camera on interesting birds when I'm on holiday.

• Heart
My phone won’t translate. 🥲 will have to check later
According to Google Translate: “this guy is all fucked up in the head, but I'm the one who has a reputation for being crazy 😂 you have to come see this”.

• Haha
According to Google Translate: “this guy is all fucked up in the head, but I'm the one who has a reputation for being crazy 😂 you have to come see this”.
I love how Joao always bullies Ruben :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Rubeno, oh Ruben where thou art Rubeno

It's really quiet now. No new posts. Must be back in UK so he's gutted not on holiday anymore 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.